It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New front page layout

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Just voicing my opinion on the new layout: it bothers me.

I cannot distinguish between top topics and just the popular (most replies) topics.

The colors don't seem to mean anything. No details have been given on if they are supposed to. When a change is made, it would be nice if it were explained instead of leaving us wondering what the heck happened and why does the organization of the layout look so vastly different with no explanation.

Please help us understand the new layout, or maybe even let us choose the old one as a setting. As it is now, I much prefer the old one.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by daynight42

The colors don't seem to mean anything.

It seems that the colors are the different forums.

I cannot distinguish between top topics and just the popular (most replies) topics

I don't quite understand this question. But the two large topics correspond to the top two topics from the old layout. The smaller topics on the new layout would be the ones that would have been seen when one scrolled down.

I must say I like the new layout.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Hey folks,

Thanks for the feedback. There is already a 6 page thread discussing the new front page layout.

Please contribute your thoughts there as having a single thread of feedback makes it far easier to keep track of everyone's suggestions.

Thanks!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

join