It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Health Care Now for Military Families Poisoned at Camp Lejeune

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   
I am new so if the mods have to put this in the proper thread ...Thank you.

Please sign the petition my nephew has autism from Camp Lejeune and the Military ,our government is still denying this has happened. These families need benefits to take care of there children! Please share this link.
For years the government was to set up a fund for these people only to come back and deny it.
It's not just about the children but families that lived there. As I post my nephew is in the hospital fighting a terrible infection. Please sign!

www.change.org...

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   
I'm confused. Are you saying your nephew got autism from Camp Lejeune?

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by captaintyinknots

Yep, that is what the OP said! Perhaps you missed it when it broke in the news......There is tons of info on this!

Camp Lejeune Water Contamination

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by seeker1963

Yep, that is what the OP said! Perhaps you missed it when it broke in the news......There is tons of info on this!

I'm sorry, but it is impossible to "catch" or "be infected with" autism. I know that many people got ill from this contamination, but to claim that one "caught" autism is irresponsible and ignorant.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Yes he did , my sister in law was stationed there for 3 years (her husband being a Marine) After one year she was pregnant with my nephew and after he was born they were still stationed there for another year...the birthrate the with children being born there with autism is off the wall ...I will try to get the numbers. Not to mention other personal there becoming very ill.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by nighthawk1954
Yes he did , my sister in law was stationed there for 3 years (her husband being a Marine) After one year she was pregnant with my nephew and after he was born they were still stationed there for another year...the birthrate the with children being born there with autism is off the wall ...I will try to get the numbers. Not to mention other personal there becoming very ill.

Autism is not something that you can "catch" or be "infected" with. It is not a virus. Again, to claim that he caught it is ignorant and irresponsible.

Yes there was contamination. There is NOTHING that even SUGGESTS that the contamination could cause autism.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by captaintyinknots

Originally posted by seeker1963

Dude! look up the number of cases there My sister in-law became pregnant one year after living on the base.

I'm sorry, but it is impossible to "catch" or "be infected with" autism. I know that many people got ill from this contamination, but to claim that one "caught" autism is irresponsible and ignorant.

edit on 6-7-2012 by nighthawk1954 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 05:57 PM
link   
I was told my wife it is not just autism...but is known as Camp Lejeune disease and cridu shjat translated as cat cry disease.

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by nighthawk1954

The cases may be higher there, and there may be environmental factors, but no one is "catching" autism, I promise you that. I have worked with kids on the spectrum for quite some time. There is no such thing as being infected with autism.

new topics

top topics

join