It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A comprehensive guide to the Illuminati

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Why did Jay-Z and Beyoncé name their kid “Blue Ivy”? What was the deal with Madonna’s Super Bowl halftime show? Why did Whitney Houston die? Some people might say that “famous people are weird and sad” is the answer to all three questions. But no, the answer is: The Illuminati. Who? Allow us to explain.

Note: to best service our readers, we’ve divided this guide into two sections — first, the believer’s guide; second, the skeptic’s guide.

The Believer’s Guide

What is the Illuminati?
The Illuminati is an ancient and shadowy group of elites who control nearly every aspect of life on this planet — from finance and government to religion and culture.

Who is in the Illuminati?
The Illuminati is made up of the world’s political and financial elite, and also, rappers. Theoretically, membership rolls are kept secret, but most YouTube intellectuals agree that the following people are members:

Barack Obama
the Pope
Queen Elizabeth II
George Soros
Ben Bernanke
George W. Bush
Jay-Z
Kanye West
Rihanna
Bob Dylan
Beyoncé
Lady Gaga
Jim Carrey

usahitman.com...

This is for those who want to know more about the Illuminati. It is about as concise as one can get. ENJOY!

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Okay, here's my biggest problem with this Illuminati symbolism thing...

I can't see how Lady Gaga, Jay-Z, [insert celebrity], etc. are special, part of some 'illuminated' cabal or privy to whatever sacred knowlegde. They're mediocre run-of-the-mill celebrities. They're entertainers. Why would the Illuminati care about them?

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Jim Carry?

I would of put Nicholas Cage before him IMO.

The rest, other than Obama (he's a poor puppet), sounds a pretty accurate guess.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by XeroOne

I can't see how Lady Gaga, Jay-Z, [insert celebrity], etc. are special, part of some 'illuminated' cabal or privy to whatever sacred knowlegde. They're mediocre run-of-the-mill celebrities. They're entertainers. Why would the Illuminati care about them?

Pop music has been the most manipulated form of entertainment for years. You wouldn't believe how much these artists have power over people. This is what replaced religion for teenagers and young adults.

I never wanted to become a famous artist for the money, the girls or the fame.
I just want to influence the world and how people think towards a better future, contrary to what those clowns are doing.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   
The idea that there could be a "comprehensive" guide to something that people cant even confirm exists is funny....

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Just noticed you put Rhianna in the list. Can I ask WTF!? She only became semi-famous because Eminem gave her some air time.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by XeroOne

And who do you think Eminem rolls with? -_-
Anyway, it wasn't him, it was Jay-z that helped her become famous.

If you have questions on talent and popularity, don't point out rhianna, look at jay-z or puff daddy.
edit on 6-7-2012 by theMediator because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by theMediator

Originally posted by XeroOne

Pop music has been the most manipulated form of entertainment for years. You wouldn't believe how much these artists have power over people. This is what replaced religion for teenagers and young adults.

I never wanted to become a famous artist for the money, the girls or the fame.
I just want to influence the world and how people think towards a better future, contrary to what those clowns are doing.

I see your point, but I doubt they have that much influence. For a start, people just consume music, usually as ring tings for their iPhones, and it seems those 'artists' are just satisfying a demand.
edit on 6-7-2012 by XeroOne because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by XeroOne

Follow the link you'll see it's not my list.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   
What can I say about this guide. That it's information is highly flawed and misleading. That it proposes that Eulb Yvi is the latin for devils daughter, that alone made me question the accuracy of the information presented. Good for a joke book and not much else.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by EvilSadamClone

Are you Max Read? Because if you are not...your entire OP is a quote from him. I'm just saying.

Aside from that I find all the information very eye-opening. I am just wondering how people know for sure all of this if true.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 06:03 PM
link   

All you did was copy and paste the beginning of that article in your op.. You should have added your own personal thoughts and insights.. Flag for a good read but no star, as your post was not very "original"

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by caladonea

No, I am not.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   
look at music nowadays. its sick and blatant. there is nothing special about these illuminati. its irony. they know we are sheep to them, but they dont realize they are sheeps to the tip of the pyramid. makes me laugh because it should be more obvious to these people that they are just as sheep as us. # they mind control eachother while looking down on us. we cant see the bars to our prison, they can see their bars and they still remain sheep.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by XeroOne

Because they are useful tools in pushing a certain cultural agenda, including mind control. It's not like these entertainers are "members" of the Illuminati as much as they are, like I said, tools for mind control, etc.

Do some research into Bob Hope. He was a serious Project Monarch handler. He was an entertainer and yet, his biography says...he was knighted, a member of the Order of St Gregory the Great, and The Order of St Sylvester-" s one of five Orders of Knighthood awarded directly by the Pope as Supreme Pontiff and head of the Catholic Church and as the Head of State of Vatican City."

So, in his particular case, either the Pope and the Queen really loved his acting, or he was working for a different agenda than most people think. But again, most entertainers that "flash the signs" are really just tools letting people know who they are working for.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   

most YouTube intellectuals agree that

funniest appeal to authority ever

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 09:38 PM
link   

I have read many, many books on the Illuminati and the OTO and the Brotherhood of Satan, The Synagogue of Satan and the like. Bob Dylan...born as Robert Zimmerman, is not one of them, he is a very out there and real human being. He wants no part of enslaviong mankind or killing people, he wants to be left alone, he converted to Christianity to get the "monkey" off his back of judaism, yes he was jewish born, but left home searching for himself. He is a brilliant artist but that is it, he writes great music and if you have ever studied his work, you would understand him better. I have.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 10:02 PM
link   
"YouTube Intellectuals". Now there's the ultimate oxymoron

Seriously, YT is not a credible source for these suspicion "confirmations". It's where Justin Beiber was deemed "talented".

new topics

top topics

join