It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fortism A New Philosophy - Energy = Life = Consciousness = Strength

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 05:15 PM
link   
The energy when it is inclusive is called Love (yang), then energy when it is exclusive - separating - is called "Hate" or even "Fear" (yin).

In my opinion, I think Fear is worse than Hatred because Fear actually keeps the person in bondage from living life fully. At least Hatred can be expressive. Most people controlled by The Powers That Be are in "Fear" which leads to "Hate" because they begin to hate the feeling of Control / Fear. Notice how they raise Hatred of groups of people by saying scary negative things about them, then people accept the scaryness and start to hate the group that they wanted to portray in a negative light.

The idea that all is consciousness and energy is true (from my experience, even things so-called "not alive"). I guess the "Shadow" type of Negative beings are actually light that is EXTREMELY dimmed, so it appears to be completely dark, but none can be completely dark since all is light from The Light.

The Light is Life, those with more energy are not only more likely to be Positive but they have much more Excitement / Vitality. Unfortunately, some, like Powers That Be, are using The Energy and taking The Energy from others through Television 'PROGRAMS' and many forms of manipulation.

The nature of the energy is "Strength" and Strength is Vitality / Life / Consciousness, unfortunately those being who do not understand that there is Eternal / Infinite stream of Consciousness "Life / Strength" they want to steal from others out of fear of survival.

So now certain people see "Strength" as negative. They name it "Ego" or "Pride" or any other name, but it is good, only bad is stilling it from others.

Saying the Positive things to other people and making them feel better, you are giving them The Strength Energy so that they can have more Will and more Excitement of Living.

Have Strength! It has The Courage and The Happiness, and spread to others instead of taking away because there is Infinite Amount. Motivate people to more Strength of their life.

Understand that you are Strong and have Strength, but that you are 'better' or 'worse' than no one else, all of you are EQUALLY almighty and you can ALL be with Creative Energy, just some 'seem' to be more powerful because they either connect more with Creator's Energy or they are thieves stilling The Energy from Others.

If you are weak by giving your Energy away to those who want Control, be Strong in Mind and Heart so that you can align back with Creator and have more energy, and do NOT give your Strength back away to those who seek to Control.

Strength is being Spiritually, Mentally, Emotionally, Physically strong.

Power is having the potential, influence, and control over the other people and situations.

Power is from Fear Vibration, so it seeks to Control since it is scared and fear that it is in danger. Strength is naturally state of being when with Creator, Excitement, Joy, Grace, Bsically More Movement / Vitality/ Strength.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 04:40 AM
link   
Very strange, that such an empowering thread do not receive and feed-back. Maybe, no one noticed this thread. Does anyone have any feedback now?

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 04:56 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

Think of all terminaly ill children whos lives youll save. When you realize all those babies died shortly after birth because they were scared theres a possibility this could revolutionize medicine.

/sarcasm

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 05:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Wertdagf

I don't understand. How did you even sarcastically get to that conclusion from what I was talking about here?

edit on 16-7-2012 by arpgme because: (no reason given)

top topics

join