It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Reverse discrimination at your job centre. How is this leaflet acceptable? (United Kingdom)

page: 10
41
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by SearchLightsInc
 


Its been setup that way for long time even in the armed services is like that i have a friend thats a ARMY recruiter he told me a wile back about the system they use to place people in the armed services. It all starts with a test that score is used to find out where a good placement would be i cant rem how many points for what but it goes something like this if a white guy a black guy and they scored the same on the tests here is how it works if the recruiter picks the black guy he is worth 5 points more then the white guy at the end of the year the points are tallied up and they receive a bonus for getting so many points. And this has been in practice for a long time




posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by SearchLightsInc
 


I loathe the phrase "reverse discrimination." Discrimination is discrimination is discrimination.

In this case, though, I feel the term "racial pandering" or "ethnic segregation" may be more fitting than purely "discrimination".

I agree, all programs shall provide for the full and equal education of all, with the full and equal opportunity that the individual in question will have the ability to find work or a career path.

I was recently disturbed to see an ad on TV for all-black internet dating. That's disgusting. Could you imagine, "All white" (not only semantically confusing, but just plain tasteless) internet dating?



posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Bixxi3
 


There is no inherent connection between wealth and ethnicity. The pamphlet should not be directed towards blacks and ethnic minorities, but all people who are financially struggling and lacking education. Poor is not a race; in modern times, debt is slavery and and all races ride that slave ship.



posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 10:35 PM
link   
That's the way of the modern world, get used to it.

My last job, they let go of 25% of their IT support staff - I was picked as one of them.. because I am a white male. Many companies meet some sort of quota not only for hiring minorities, but also for holding onto minorities. Which is ridiculous - I think once hired, all employees should be held onto or let go based on performance within the company. Not to meet some arbitrary # the company must adhere to because in the past, they were questioned about their hiring or firing practices in regards to minorities.



posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Bixxi3
 


They are not minority, they are to be treated as citizens.
So, all unemployed citizens require help getting a job, regardless of race,gender,sexual orientation,religion et cetera.



posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Argyll
reply to post by ultimatefighter2014
 





"proud englishman" "glorious england" and the general theme for you disgusting eurocentric posts, dont play dumb nazi.


Since when has it been racist to be a "Proud Englishman" or to consider this country "Glorious England"?

You might want to watch how you address other members if you plan on sticking around.


Its his tone that is disgusting.
I would say the same for the likes of nazis like you, but apparently xenophobia is stronger here than on stormfront, so knock yourself out before your KKK rally youll still be around since most people here unfortunately share your horrible views and sentiment.



posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 12:40 AM
link   
reply to post by ultimatefighter2014
 

Yawn.



posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 05:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by diamount
Better get used to it. White people will be the new minority's soon.


This would lead to the eventual genocide of the white race
I wont get used to that



posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 08:13 AM
link   
reply to post by ultimatefighter2014
 





Its his tone that is disgusting. I would say the same for the likes of nazis like you, but apparently xenophobia is stronger here than on stormfront, so knock yourself out before your KKK rally youll still be around since most people here unfortunately share your horrible views and sentiment.


So I am a nazi as well am I??


Which of my views do you consider to be "horrible"?

You appear to have some issues you need to deal with.



posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by thirty3
 


reply to post by metodex
 

ETA: metodex off course every race suffers the same social economical issues but it just seems that minorities get it worse.
reply to post by DestroyDestroyDestroy
 

I bet you'll find all the other leaflets are for everyone. The Gov is trying to fix the symptoms not the problem.



Don't want to be rude but i think you guys are pulling it straight from your arse. Or maybe you think that merely pointing out a fact is racist, i don't know.
But there are many studies that show that minorities do seem to generally struggle more then whites do. Now I feel sad i actually have to type this but that doesn't in any way mean that pigmentation of the skin some how effects your IQ or skills to thrive in the world.



...some ethnic minority groups experience much worse outcomes than average – and even worse than might be expected, taking into account differences in age structures, educational attainments and other factors. People of Indian origin are more likely to have low household income than White people, despite the fact that a low proportion of Indians earn low hourly wages and they have higher than average educational attainments. More than half of Pakistani and Bangladeshi adults live in poverty and are also much less likely than average to a have a current account or home contents insurance. Just over a quarter of Pakistani and Bangladeshi adults have formal savings, compared to two-thirds of White people. Asian and Black households are also several times more likely than White British households to live in overcrowded or substandard homes.


How Fair Is Britain?
So it seems that there is a difference that requires attention.
Im curious what do people purpose we can do to address the alarming issues of difference of wealth based on skin colour?
Obviously it has to be fixed and it will probably have to be in some politically correct way as to make sure not to offend white people
And not that it matters but im English been living in the USA only for about 4 years now.
edit on 8-7-2012 by Bixxi3 because: (no reason given)



posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 12:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Bixxi3
 


Ever stop to think that a lot of the "minority's" do not claim how much they really make? for if they did then they would not get all of the government free handouts. These statistics are all based on the honest people that fill them out and they are a load of rubbish. There are untold billions of unclaimed wealth from minority's that are leaching this and every government dry across the planet.

There are entire towns and villages across Britain and indeed America that are owned and run by immigrants and because they know EVERY single loophole in every system they not only get cash back for every dollar they make but say they don't but they also get more cash back for every child they don't have but say they do..

And as far as them living in overcrowded homes? that is their culture, they LIKE to be overcrowded.
edit on 9-7-2012 by Sakrateri because: none



posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 04:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Sakrateri
 





Ever stop to think that a lot of the "minority's" do not claim how much they really make? for if they did then they would not get all of the government free handouts. These statistics are all based on the honest people that fill them out and they are a load of rubbish.



BNP much?


You are making and sweeping accusation of being cheats against an entire community.
edit on 9-7-2012 by Ilovecatbinlady because: (no reason given)



posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by St0mP121
reply to post by SearchLightsInc
 


Its been setup that way for long time even in the armed services is like that i have a friend thats a ARMY recruiter he told me a wile back about the system they use to place people in the armed services. It all starts with a test that score is used to find out where a good placement would be i cant rem how many points for what but it goes something like this if a white guy a black guy and they scored the same on the tests here is how it works if the recruiter picks the black guy he is worth 5 points more then the white guy at the end of the year the points are tallied up and they receive a bonus for getting so many points. And this has been in practice for a long time


Oh geez hiring blacks over whites to get killed in useless wars that are made up......yeah big conspiracy guys this guy stomp21 is a genius..........oh wait hes not a caveman?



posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Argyll
reply to post by ultimatefighter2014
 





Its his tone that is disgusting. I would say the same for the likes of nazis like you, but apparently xenophobia is stronger here than on stormfront, so knock yourself out before your KKK rally youll still be around since most people here unfortunately share your horrible views and sentiment.


So I am a nazi as well am I??


Which of my views do you consider to be "horrible"?

You appear to have some issues you need to deal with.


I dont have issues with other races, i think you're confusing me with you :/ :/ :/, think you're getting a little slow in your old age.
edit on 9-7-2012 by ultimatefighter2014 because: (no reason given)



posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 08:49 AM
link   
reply to post by ultimatefighter2014
 





I dont have issues with other races, i think you're confusing me with you :/ :/ :/, think you're getting a little slow in your old age.


Oh I think you do have issues with other races, i thought I recognised your name from a thread a few weeks ago.

A thread where you posted the following:




Hispanics breed like rabbits, no surprises there. But i wouldnt worry about it, theyre not exactly intelligent.


Dress it up any which way you like.....you are a racist


You might also like to go back and read this thread properly, then you might, just might understand what the "older" people are discussing.



posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ilovecatbinlady
reply to post by SearchLightsInc
 


There is no discrimination here; ethnic minorities and blacks do very badly in North Yorkshire. The authorities are simply trying to alleviate disproportionate rates of unemployment.


Really? Number 2 in the Church of England lives in North Yorkshire!


Besides which, when has Leeds been in North Yorkshire?



posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ilovecatbinlady
reply to post by Mclaneinc
 


The leaflet is for training and not jobs!

The only tension in Leeds is from illiterate white people who only concentrate on what minorities have on their plates.

The UK is a country where 99.9% of the elite is white. If you are a white person and your are a failure in life, it is no fault of minorities.

You are not disadvantaged by the help they get; you are disadvantaged by your own stupidity.


Do you live in or near Leeds? I know you don't (as you do not even which county it is in). There are various flashpoints in Leeds, some regarding race (blacks / whites / Sikhs, etc Vs Muslims, mainly of Pakistani descent). Most regarding poverty.

Total tosh it is illiteracy that cause the problems. It is poverty plain and simple that causes issues, as well as various issues regarding race in West Yorkshire.

However, race issues are not predominantly a "Muslim" thing - it is more specific to Pakistani males (even with the Pakistani community). For example, a good Muslim friend in Bradford was feted by the local community for organizing a fight hundreds strong with the local "Paki's" (there description for their youth, so not racist). Whites, Muslims, Sikhs, etc turned up to absolutely batter the bejeesus out of the young Paki's plaguing the area with sex crime, drug dealing, etc. That was over 20 years ago now and they are only just moving back to the area.

Realise this has degenerated far off topic so for that i apologise to the OP. However, i see so much tripe talked about West Yorkshire i thought i should set the record straight.



posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by SprocketUK
reply to post by DrHammondStoat
 


Bit glib, that reply. I'm very doubtful that you would get charitable status if your mission statement was just about helping poor white kids. Actually, I'm positive you would get turned down.
Face it, this charity is balls, a scam its racist.

I don't like all the Nazi rubbish that gets peddled, and this is of a similar ilk.

Public money shouldn't be used for divisive schemes. There is no analogy to the rspca, women's shelters or anything else, this is about colour, nothing more.


I don't mean to be glib but I'm getting a bit frustrated here that people don't get the difference between a charity and official government policy on unemployment. I suspect too that setting up a charity for white kids only would not come to fruition. This would be because statistics show white people do better financilally. Maybe with the changes that have happened over the last year someone could prove that white people in some areas are underprivelidged, then they might be able to set up a charity instead of just getting angry about someone else' charity.

This is similar to other charities because they all choose their cause, get approved by the government and then help the cause they have chosen.

If you read the PATH website you'll see that the employers don't have to offer the trainees jobs. Maybe it's a charity that just exists to exploit the trainees and let the employees dodge taxes, then it would just be more of the same for everyone regardless of race.



posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ilovecatbinlady
reply to post by SearchLightsInc
 


There is no discrimination here; ethnic minorities and blacks do very badly in North Yorkshire. The authorities are simply trying to alleviate disproportionate rates of unemployment.


Usually the government recommend relocating to a completely different area. Seem's funny they don't mention that? They must have gone off that idea!!



posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by DrHammondStoat
I don't mean to be glib but I'm getting a bit frustrated here that people don't get the difference between a charity and official government policy on unemployment. I suspect too that setting up a charity for white kids only would not come to fruition. This would be because statistics show white people do better financilally. Maybe with the changes that have happened over the last year someone could prove that white people in some areas are underprivelidged, then they might be able to set up a charity instead of just getting angry about someone else' charity.

This is similar to other charities because they all choose their cause, get approved by the government and then help the cause they have chosen.

If you read the PATH website you'll see that the employers don't have to offer the trainees jobs. Maybe it's a charity that just exists to exploit the trainees and let the employees dodge taxes, then it would just be more of the same for everyone regardless of race.



See what gets me is that this charity is willing to help people purely on the basis of their skin colour and ethnic background. Im not advocating we should have a "whites only" charity - charities in themselves should not discriminate imo. If you want to help people, why limit yourself?
For example, a charity that helps the homeless - But only helps the homeless who are black or are an ethnic minority, its a retarded logic.



new topics

top topics



 
41
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

log in

join