It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hitler protected Jewish World War One veteran: letter

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 07:50 PM
link   
My theory is Hitler was trying to eradicate positive blood types to make way for the next root race aka negative blood types void of RH factors.

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 09:14 PM
link   
I've watched ATS over the last few years go down the toilet in terms of the garbage that is posted in these forums, but it really hits an all time low when absolute fecal matter such as holocaust denial is posted by the ignorant and uneducated. You anti-Semites really should consider going back to stormfront where you belong.

I've never read such disgusting trash in quite some time. Pathetic.

edit on 7-7-2012 by Jocko Flocko because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by starwarsisreal

Hitler protected many Jews, not just one single Jewish man! Amongst his top aids, the SS and Gestapo there were many Jews, approx 150,000 of them.

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Jocko Flocko

Unfortunately, the article appeared in an English newspaper; 1/4 of the articles are nonsense, another 1/4 are not the full stories and the half is just bad journalism.

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

I wasn't referring to the article posted in the OP bluemirage, I'm sure hitler spared "specific" Jews and other "undesirables" if it further justified his demented "cause" during WWII. After all, the vile repugnant bastard was suffering from an advanced form of Syphilis so who knows what stirred in that troglodytes cranium. I was referring to comments in this thread regarding the denial of historical fact that was documented by the Americans, British, French and Russians after the liberation of the remaining Jews from the nazi concentration camps. It boggles the mind the amount of brainwashing, lack of historical education or hatred that would lead to such blatant and asinine factual denial.

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Studenofhistory

Thank you for posting my point better than I ever could. I had a stroke last year and my typing ability went away so it takes a while to write. That leaves me dumbing things down and shortening them to the point that I sometimes come off in a bad way.

There are always 3 sides to any story. The winner's, the losers, and the truth. And most of the time the three have nothing in common.

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 10:32 PM
link   
This is really important people, just a little slice of info to add to the intrigue and all.

Did you know that Hitler's railway command train was named "Amerika"?

Just a little "Occult factoid" there.

The Führer's Special Train (Führersonderzug in German) was a train which was frequently used by Hitler to travel between various headquarters throughout Europe.[1] It also served as headquarters itself; it was called FHQu Frühlingssturm (Spring Storm) when it was located at Mönichkirchen, Austria, during the Balkans Campaign in the spring of 1941. The train was named Führersonderzug "Amerika" in 1940, and later, Führersonderzug "Brandenburg".

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 02:52 AM
link   
Did the OP make this thread and then call all his Nazi friends here?

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 03:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Jocko Flocko

I hate to be the bearer of "historical" facts but some of the facts the Americans, British and Russians who liberated the camps had come up with was false, kinda like those human skin lamp shades and other false twisted information.

Two of my uncles were among the British airmen whom had liberated a couple of the camps and told us some truths.....first hand!

Many of the survivors have told lies (some of these "survivors" never saw the inside of a Nazi death camps) to support the Holocaust Inc and so have certain wings of the military involved in some coverups.

I don't know what Hitler was suffering from because I've never seen his medical records but one thing is for sure, many of his scientists and doctors walked out of the evolving door of the War Crimes Court for greener pastures.....big Pharma, Monsanto and Nasa! Hitler was no doubt a complete mad man, no different to all the other little Hitlers presently running around of whom our Govts are supporting.......

One thing is for sure, none of my European Jewish relatives walked out of Europe alive after 1945

Then we have the big coverups of Sephardic children from Middle Eastern nations immigrating to Israel in 1950 used in nuclear experiments by the Ashkenazis in Israel.......they call them the Ring Worm children! Thousands of these little "brown" Jewish children perished!

edit on 8-7-2012 by bluemirage5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 03:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Ookie

I was going to use logic and reason and a well thought out longer reply. Instead, all I can say is you are sick.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 04:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jocko Flocko
I've watched ATS over the last few years go down the toilet in terms of the garbage that is posted in these forums, but it really hits an all time low when absolute fecal matter such as holocaust denial is posted by the ignorant and uneducated. You anti-Semites really should consider going back to stormfront where you belong.

I've never read such disgusting trash in quite some time. Pathetic.

Bravo! And very well said!

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 04:45 AM
link   
reply to post by RealSpoke

I did wonder the same thing...

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 04:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ookie
reply to post by Studenofhistory

Thank you for posting my point better than I ever could. I had a stroke last year and my typing ability went away so it takes a while to write. That leaves me dumbing things down and shortening them to the point that I sometimes come off in a bad way.

There are always 3 sides to any story. The winner's, the losers, and the truth. And most of the time the three have nothing in common.

Your original post was abhorrent, unpleasant and hugely wrong.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 06:45 AM
link   
yes
Hitler also "loved" his niece who he sexually abused and kept pretty much a prisoner, making her do unspeakable acts until she committed suicide.

Yes he had good intentions for those he cared for................

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 07:01 AM
link   

I've watched ATS over the last few years go down the toilet in terms of the garbage that is posted in these forums,

Yeah, I've been member here for many years but I'm kind of done with it all. It also seems that many long-time members have left this place. Sad.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mdv2

I've watched ATS over the last few years go down the toilet in terms of the garbage that is posted in these forums,

Yeah, I've been member here for many years but I'm kind of done with it all. It also seems that many long-time members have left this place. Sad.

I came back to ATS after several years away. I'm starting to wonder why. The standard has plunged, there's far too much holocaust-denying rubbish and some of the other threads are total gibberish. Someone's trying to claim that a German U-boat sunk the Titanic for example.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Studenofhistory
The problem with the politically correct interpretation of the Holocaust is that jews insist on all or nothing. You either accept the whole story 6 million deaths via gas chambers and all or you're a Holocaust denier. There are lots of people, me included, who are highly skeptical of the official version but who also accept the fact that jews were killed deliberately by nazis during WW2. That by itself is quite sufficient to be considered a tragedy and a basis for the Holocaust. it isn't necessary to embellish the tragedy with unsubstantiated myth about gas chambers and inflated numbers. The Nuremburg Trials never declared that 6 million jews had died in concentration camps. Expert testimony in the Ernst Zundel trial in Canada showed conclusively that the so called gas chamber at Auschwitz was never used as a gas chamber. Pre and post war censuses for world wide jews put out by the World Jewish Congress show a difference of less than 3 million. The official plaque at Auschwitz, which used to claim 4 million deaths from that camp alone, now says 1.5 million. So 2.5 million deaths have disappeared but the total is still 6 million? David Irving, who became famous for his meticulous research before stepping into the Holocaust minefield, makes the very good point that the allies were sending recon flights over Auschwitz on a regular basis and taking detailed photos which Irving found in the British archives. The logistical requirements that would have been necessary to kill 4 million people at Auschwitz would have required huge piles of coke for the crematoriums OR huge mass graves. Neither of those show up in the recon photos.

Irving has never claimed that no jews were killed. He has always admitted that the nazis via the SS committed murders against innocent people, including jews. The Holocaust debate doesn't have to be an all or nothing contest. In their zeal to exploit the 6 million deaths version for political gains in order to establish the state of Israel, the zionists have now backed all jews into a corner whereby it's becoming more and more difficult to justify the wholesale condemnation of anyone who dares to ask annoying questions about the accepted version.

Estimates of the total deaths in WW2 range from 30 to 50 million and only a small fraction of that total are deaths of military personnel. The rest are all civilians. There are plenty of atrocities to go around on both sides. Nobody vilifies the Russians because Stalin ordered millions of Ukrainians starved to death. Nobody vilifies the Japanese for their cruel treatment of civilians and POWs or the Rape of Nanking and nobody vilifies the English for systematic and persistent bombing of German cities long after there was any further military gain to be had from it but the Germans are vilified for what happened to the jews. Go ahead and call it payback or revenge because that's what it is but don't call it justice.

People will most likely never see it that way, though. I come from a similar perspective but with different motives.

I think the case should be reopened but not to make a case in defense of the Nazis or Hitler but to actually condemn many other parties who were also committing war crimes. I think if the internet were around then, things would have played out much differently.

Just look at Libya and how soon after the "liberation" we find, publicly, that it was all about gold and that many of the instances of slaughter was totally misinterpreted.

I think the Nazi party represented a broad scope of people from patriots to good guys to down-right evil genocidal maniacs. Opening this up for study will only get you branded as something you are not.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by AngryCymraeg

I know one thing, I would absolutely love to have a look at the website referral log for certain threads. I'm positive due to the almost instantaneous plague of drive-by drool monkey like posts in many threads, that many ATS members are sharing links on notorious websites like stormfront. I honestly don't believe average people around the world are as ignorant, uneducated and brainwashed as some of these members are; perhaps they could be... I just scroll by their asinine drivel as I have memorized the avatar of many of these ATS members.

edit on 8-7-2012 by Jocko Flocko because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by RealSpoke

No it's not my intention to call in Neo Nazis please accept my apologies I posted this just to inform people not make this turn to a hate thread.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 05:35 AM
link   
reply to post by AngryCymraeg

But aren't you and this thread trying to make a case that WW2 was about Germans and Jews !!!

That right there is the Ignorance at ATS.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join