It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where in the world Is Dov Zakheim

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by themove1904

Neve really understand posts like this. Do you want debunkers to be here or not? Truthers never seem to be able to make their minds up. And they always seem a little bit disappointed when they fail to show.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   
TrickoftheShade, of course i want them to be here,,i,d love to hear what they had to say about all aspects of this thread. It would be pretty bland without them on here,because i learn from both sides,, and i am by no means a truther , but i am really interested in the 911 threads most of all. I have been following them for a few years now and find them the most intriguing.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Wonderer2012

Just curious. Do you remember the first time we waged war on a Muslim nation?

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   

See the problem is, the OP starts off with a falsehood. Dov, never embezzled anything from the Pentagon. The 2.3 trillion.....wasn't missing cash....ever..... It was accounting reconciliations in the various Pentagon accounts that did not have enough paperwork to support them in the eyes of auditors. And it happened before Dov was named Comptroller at the Pentagon in 2001. That doesnt stop people from trying to turn him into a dastardly villain.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 06:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by vipertech0596

See the problem is, the OP starts off with a falsehood. Dov, never embezzled anything from the Pentagon. The 2.3 trillion.....wasn't missing cash....ever..... It was accounting reconciliations in the various Pentagon accounts that did not have enough paperwork to support them in the eyes of auditors. And it happened before Dov was named Comptroller at the Pentagon in 2001. That doesnt stop people from trying to turn him into a dastardly villain.

Its an analogy I have tried before but the Truther folks ignores it because it doesn't fit their world view.

Its like you have someone who makes $100,00 a year at their job. Part of their job, for whatever reason, is to be able to account for where the money they were paid was spent...groceries, gas, new car, utilities, etc. Accountability could be in the form of receipts, signed statements, whatever, so long as it is reconciled and accountable and traceable.

At the end of the year, the $100,000 is gone, spent on whatever it was spent on during the year. The utilities bills were paid, everyone was fed, you got to work on time every day, etc. Sure, you spent some money poorly, perhaps not thinking through that decision to buy that Chevy Volt or some other foolish decision, but nothing is amiss.

But...you did not keep receipts for all the things you bought. You did not get signed statements for what you spent your money on. You could not *account* for where around $75,000 of your $100,000 went. It didn't go "missing", it wasn't stolen, it wasn't misappropriated, you just...can't reconcile where it went with documented proof.

Truther: "OMG!!!@@@!@ TheY sToLe $75,000!@!@!!!#!!! dArN those JOOS!"

It really is funny anytime anyone from that Truther world bring sup the MISSING TRILLIONS! It really shows how absolutely ignorant they are of the most basic elements about this whole thing. I love watching them!

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by trebor451

There's a slight difference between $75,000 and $2,300,000,000,000 . That's around $400 for every man, woman and child on the planet.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by vipertech0596

"We know it's gone. But we don't know what they spent it on," said Jim Minnery, Defense Finance and Accounting Service.

WAR ON WASTE

Also you will notice If one bothers to read things correctly...I did not say he had embezzled it if you had clicked the link...which i always try to provide...you will notice under the external content...it is part of a writ put forth to the courts for judgment against him.

I do agree with the the poster who show how money can just vanish with out receipts...happens everyday in everyones lives.

So i will put this to you Viper....So where is it....from what i have found it is still not fully accounted for...and could you please deny or confirm this for me...was the place where the pentagon struck not the same department for keeping track of Naval Accounts....just a question,,,but since your so up on it...I mean if you cannot observe where even words from the post come from....I don't suppose you yourself would make a great accountant.

More than half of the people listed as missing in the aftermath of the attack worked in the Pentagon's Naval Command Center, the enlarged rectangle above. Personnel were moved into this facility shortly before the attack. Were personnel in the Naval Command Center targeted by the attack?

911 reasearch

so you tell us what happened...because for myself....all these things raise more questions than answers....please continue your hard work in these matters....Always remember i am just a stupid truther.

I would not ever want to think of myself as anything other than that...because i like to make you feel self righteous and all knowledgeable.

The reason i add the last bit...is to show if your told something by others enough...you will tend to believe it...RIGHT?.
edit on 013131p://f38Thursday by plube because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Flatcoat

There's a slight difference between $75,000 and $2,300,000,000,000 . That's around $400 for every man, woman and child on the planet.

*sigh* Its an a·nal·o·gy......"a form of reasoning in which one thing is inferred to be similar to another thing in a certain respect, on the basis of the known similarity between the things in other respects."

Pretend the person in the a-nal-o-gy was...the Department of Defense! And pretend the $75,000 was really....2 trillion dollars!

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by trebor451

*sigh* Its an a·nal·o·gy......"a form of reasoning in which one thing is inferred to be similar to another thing in a certain respect, on the basis of the known similarity between the things in other respects."

Pretend the person in the a-nal-o-gy was...the Department of Defense! And pretend the $75,000 was really....2 trillion dollars!

*sigh* I know what an a·nal·o·gy is, my not so bright friend. I was merely making the point that a private individual spending $75000 in one year, and not remembering where (although even that seems unlikely) is a very poor a·nal·o·gy, when comparing to a government agency spending $2,300,000,000,000 in one year and not remembering where. Sorry to have confused you.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 01:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Flatcoat

Yes but the comparison is real...and if the above bit i posted is true...then you have removed the people in the know who were actually the over seers of the 2.3 trillion....So it might not be so hard to hide it...I mean you announce it on the 9/10/01....and then it gets forgotten 9/11/2001.

But no matter what....Is it possible that Dov Zakheim had some way of filtering the monies out for nefarious means. I mean in a crime one needs to always follow the money....I think i will have to do some more digging into good ole boy Dov.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 02:25 AM
link   

a government agency spending $2,300,000,000,000 in one year

You need to check your facts. This is not correct.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 02:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by plube

.I mean you announce it on the 9/10/01.

Why would they announce it at all ? That seems ridiculously silly
edit on 13-7-2012 by waypastvne because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 06:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by waypastvne

a government agency spending $2,300,000,000,000 in one year

You need to check your facts. This is not correct.

Correct, schmorrect...who cares? Zakheim walked away from the Pentagon with $71 gadrillion-trillion-billion bucks. The fact that there is no proof of that matters none! He's one of those Jews so he is guilty. End of story.

When have Truthers ever let facts get in the way of the big Israeli/Bush Family Evil Empire story?

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 06:56 AM
link   

...when comparing to a government agency spending $2,300,000,000,000 in one year and not remembering where. Sorry to have confused you.

Just out of curiosity...humor me....could you please tell us what the "government agency" is associated with the US Government that has an annual budget of $2.3 trillion?

And do you have any idea what the annual budget is for the US Department of Defense?

And can you see the relationship between those two numbers?

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 07:43 AM
link   
Excellent thread Plube!

I had not heard of this guy before, but it sure does help to get names and faces to go along with what we already know.

I see it took the debunkers a while to show up with the "Joos" comments which does nothing for them except to solidify their position in the land of the lemmings with nothing in their arsenal but non-factual nonsense. When the truth is uncovered their only alternative is to pull out the antisemitism card. Problem is, the people behind this are not Semitic and never were.

The dots are not hard to connect. As I keep pointing out the single biggest turning point in the history of the US was the passage of the Federal Reserve Act. This is where the Zionists (Sionists, actually) got their foot totally in the door..... of the only place that matters: The Bank. The Fed enabled them to start WWI right on schedule and believe me, if you look into that Giza pyramid and the timelines spelled out in there you will begin to understand the significance of the timing. It has to do with changing energies and consciousness... and people were due to start waking up. Something had to be done. They knew about this WAY in advance. There's no way to prove beyond a doubt that Pike wrote that letter to Mazzini blueprinting the 3 world wars but it most certainly can be dated to before the turn of the century.

So it took two world wars to get Israel established, and aside from all that neat industrial-complex money that was generated, and the human-sacrifice to their demon-gods, they were establishing their "Holy Place" from which to rule the world in tyranny and terror. These are the real and true terrorists: Khazarian Satanists directly from hell.

David Icke and a host of others say these people have reptilian DNA, and the incredulous masses scoff... just what the perps count on to happen. The truth is so much stranger than fiction no one will believe it. They are not human outside of their biological meat suits and therefore do not give a rat's arse about anything humans care about. They are only interested in serving themselves and their negative demonic Masters in the 4th dimension.

The Rothschild banksters created modern day Israel. The dots are easy to connect. CFR controls the Fed, made up of 300 "Jewish" bankers. But they ain't "Joos". They are Khazarian Satanists. Every researcher who has uncovered this has been attacked for being "Antisemitic". These bastards are not Semitic, plain and simple.

"I will make those who are of the synagogue of Satan, who claim to be Jews though they are not, but are liars--I will make them come and fall down at your feet and acknowledge that I have loved you." ~Revelation 3:9

Here it is from someone who ought to know.... someone intimately involved, a "Jewish" defector, Benjamin Freedman told us exactly what happened. American tax dollars funded two world wars and the re-establishment of Israel. A joke in itself because this great "chosen nation" depicted in the Bible (which they wrote) never even existed. They were Canaanites. The real Semitic people in Palestine are the Palestinians, descended from the Philistines. Notice how the Philistines were demonized in their "Holy Book". Today it is a word to describe a caveman-like lummux with superhuman strength.... "David and Goliath".... a farce of a story if there ever was one.

1961 - A Jewish Defector Warns America

fromthetrenchesworldreport.com...

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by trebor451

...when comparing to a government agency spending $2,300,000,000,000 in one year and not remembering where. Sorry to have confused you.

Just out of curiosity...humor me....could you please tell us what the "government agency" is associated with the US Government that has an annual budget of $2.3 trillion?

And do you have any idea what the annual budget is for the US Department of Defense?

And can you see the relationship between those two numbers?

Okay. I do understand what your saying, but my point is that the 2.3 trillion is the discrepancy , not the total annual budget. You have to admit that it's one hell of an accounting error, no?

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Flatcoat

It wasn't just one error. It was hundreds of errors, some of which came about because the DoD used to have dozens of computer systems that they tracked accounting on, and most.of them could not talk to one another. Things like aircraft attrition or a ship being improperly entered as still bring on the inventory on one system and being shown as deleted in another system causes mistakes to multiply fast.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   

I would never say Dov walked away with anything IMHO I think funds and services were redirected as was deem necessary to different departments...Offices...Agencies...in appropriations...into Dov's SPS company for services..and contract...into Ptech...and various other private corporations under government contract...I see a perfect scenario of Accounting errors moving with the circles that need the funding for all said operations.

IT is just that all this money did not quite make it to where it was accounted for...DOD naval.

Also as to why would they announce it...the perfect time...Psy OP...keeping things in perspective...see how honest we are for admitting our mistakes...remember just my Opinions.

Now how can they be trusted to always have the well being of the people in mind....As i see it has worked a treat.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   
First you posted this:

Originally posted by SimontheMagus

David Icke and a host of others say these people have reptilian DNA, and the incredulous masses scoff... just what the perps count on to happen. The truth is so much stranger than fiction no one will believe it. They are not human outside of their biological meat suits and therefore do not give a rat's arse about anything humans care about. They are only interested in serving themselves and their negative demonic Masters in the 4th dimension.

And then you finished off with this:

"David and Goliath".... a farce of a story if there ever was one.

Now that is Truther entertainment.

Why doesn't the Jewish Defector in your link warn us about the negative demonic Masters in the 4th dimension ?

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by waypastvne

First you posted this:

Originally posted by SimontheMagus

And then you finished off with this:

"David and Goliath".... a farce of a story if there ever was one.

Now that is Truther entertainment.

Why doesn't the Jewish Defector in your link warn us about the negative demonic Masters in the 4th dimension ?

Glad to have entertained you.

It must really suck to not know your Higher Self..... but hey, some people are just spiritless.... and like it that way...

montalk.net...

Now what's your point?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join