It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where in the world Is Dov Zakheim

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   
I have followed some interesting people throughout the years of looking into 9/11....A good ole Dov is a master of deception.

Dov Zakheim was under secretary of defense (comptroller) from 2001-2004 and recently completed his term as a member of the Commission on Wartime Contracting in Iraq and Afghanistan. He recently published A Vulcan’s Tale: How the Bush Administration Mismanaged the Reconstruction of Afghanistan.

I guess he did not like it when he was not listened to by the bush Admin...The shadows are the masters of the body.

Let us begin with Libya, a war that is being fought under false pretenses. To begin with, the administration denies that we are fighting a war at all (although if one of our support aircraft crashes, and we lose a pilot, the Department of Defense would be hard put to tell the bereaved family that the pilot died in a training accident). To make matters worse, it is quite clear that the administration and NATO seek nothing less than to kill Muammar Qaddafi. Yet on this point as well, the White House equivocates.

Dov Writes this Stuff

National interests....is this the pot calling the kettle.

As we see him here....Some night ask why is this a 9/11 concern...well all things going on in the Middle east right now stems from this 9/11 operation.

“Perhaps not coincidentally in May 2001, when Dov served at the Pentagon, it was an SPS (his firm’s) subsidiary, Tridata Corporation, that oversaw the investigation of the first ‘terrorist’ attack on the World Trade Center in 1993. This would have given them intimate knowledge of the security systems and structural blueprints of the World Trade Center. From the ’90s through 2001, WTC Security was handled by Securacom, a Kuwait-American firm, on whose board Marvin Bush, the president’s brother, sat. After 9/11, Securacom was let go, changed its name to Stratosec, and was delisted from the Stock Exchange in 2002

DOV DOV DOV

He has and was in the know and Advising bush at the time...

During the 2000 presidential campaign, he served as a senior foreign-policy advisor to then-Gov. George W. Bush. Zakheim held several other DOD posts from 1981-1985. And from 1985-1987, he was deputy under secretary of defense for planning and resources in the office of the under secretary of defense (Policy). Prior to that, he was a principal analyst in the national security and international affairs division of the Congressional Budget Office.

They hide in the shadows

MEMO

TO: Rep. John Sarbanes
426 Cannon H.O.B.
U.S. House of Representatives
Washington 20515
DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA, USA

Private Attorney General, 18 U.S.C. 1964(a)

DATE: March 16, 2007 A.D.

SUBJECT: testimony of Mrs. Valerie Plame Wilson,
Committee on Oversight and Government Reform

If the weapons of mass destruction have been in Israel all along, then why didn’t George W. Bush order an invasion of Israel instead? That may sound like an unnecessarily rhetorical question, at this junction. However, my office has recently served Rabbi Dov S. Zakheim with an INVOICE and NOTICE OF CRIMINAL INVESTIGATION, holding him and the State of Israel directly responsible for embezzling at least $2.3 Trillion U.S. Dollars from the Pentagon.

Notice

So he had the knowledge...he had the inside info...he had the money...he is into the talmud....He is Zionist...And we a goyim.

Why was he not questioned by the commission....Oh right As was stated by the chair of the 9/11 commission...

convenient would you not say....Dov Dov Dov....He is one slippery goat.

guilt by association....the CFR(counsel of foreign relations).

The Council on Foreign Relations has used covert operations to conceal their identity while methodically taking control of the Department of State, Central Intelligence Agency, and the Executive, Legislative, and Judicial branches of the Government. The Council on Foreign Relations established and controls the Federal Reserve System.

such welcoming group they are...lets look at a few congrats from them....CFR

and also check some people from this group....is there a picture of the NEW WORLD ORDER forming in our heads.

NCAFP

Do people pay attention to what is going on around them...right under their noses.

It's also interesting to note that the four most important people in the conduct of the 9/11 Commission are all CFR members: Chairman Thomas Kean, Vice-Chairman Lee Hamilton, Executive Director Philip Zelikow (who was the person who decided what evidence would be presented to the members of the commission and what would be withheld from them) and Deputy Executive Director Christopher Kojh. Another 9/11-connected CFR member is Dov Zakheim.

Have a look at how it is all going down....And then decide if the 9/11 commission was well thought out

This is just to get people to look into the shadows...as behind the shadows of deceit one might be able to find the answers.

SO where in the world is Dov Zakheim now....Keep your eyes open on him...He is still out there...and he is dangerous to the freedoms of all.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Great thread Plube. Zakheim has been a major player in the neocon defense industry and as you pointed out the man holding the bag when $2.3 Trillion was reported missing. (*not really "missing" just unaccounted expenditures*
)

I'll be reading the links you provided.
This guy needs to be watched (still).

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   
I have to congratulate you...i too have been wondering what this SOB is up to these days....
He certainly managed to sell [perfectly good F15Cs to Isreal for scrap prices while comptroller....i wonder what else went to the Irealis for pennies on the dollar?
The rabbit hole certainly has this character hiding down deep inside somewhere......
Good catch OP

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 06:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

He does seem to be currently writing a lot for this The National Interest

Between him Dick Cheney and Good old Boy....Pearle I think if we used the same tactics they like to perform on suspected terrorists...then we might get some concrete answers to the real plotters behind 9/11.

I am worried because i think the global perspective could be changed for a better world if we don't allow these people to get away with the crimes against humanity in which they themselves have overseen and to this very day are still in positions that they can continue to do harm not only to foreign entities but to the American people themselves....They have destroyed a once mighty country that the world used to respect...they have shattered the American dream...and turned it into a complete nightmare.

Lets keep searching for the answers we seek...because once we stop...we have lost everything.

NOTE: just took a look at the founder of this news source The National Interest....was founded by none other than the wonderful(sarcasm) Irving Kristol....one of the founding fathers of neo conservatism....It is amazing what a tightly knit little community that exists amongst these people....They are almost never in the lime light....they are always found in the shadows...they span the halls of government through time serving under cross party politics...To me the systems of government needs to change...not from the political front end...but on the stay behind governance then continuously run the political system from deep within....that is why there is never going to ever be any change...because as the political changes...the civil servants stay the same...term after term after term.....the puppets in the frontline....are just that...PUPPETS. NOTE2: just a touch more of recent spewings by Dov....Definately needs to be under close scrutiny....he is working hard for his money...he is a traiter to the Nation of America....People really need to keep an Eye on this man....he is a true promoter of hate.
FP
edit on 073131p://f16Saturday by plube because: NOTE:

edit on 083131p://f05Saturday by plube because: Note2

edit on 083131p://f06Saturday by plube because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 08:28 AM
link   
reply to post by plube

This bit really got my attention:

Since the evidence from the World Trade Center site was quickly removed, there is little concrete evidence of the involvement of Dov Zakheim, who has since left his position at the Pentagon. However, the proximity of Eglin AFB to MacDill AFB in Florida and Dov Zakheim’s work via SPC contracts and the Pentagon leasing agreement on both of these installations, combined with SPC’s access to World Trade Center structural and security information from their Tridata investigation in 1993 is highly suspicious. Considering his access to Boeing 767 tankers, remote control flight systems, and his published views in the PNAC document, it seems very likely he is in fact a key figure [if not the mastermind] in the alleged terrorist attacks in New York City on September 11, 2001.”

atrueott.wordpress.com...

His connections to 9/11 run deeper than Larry Silverstein - remote control flight systems, missing money, leasing 767 tankers, Eglin AFB, etc. etc. Could it really be that damn obvious?

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 08:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

Yes that is very glaring...and the fact that he was to be questioned by the 9/11 commission but it was then decided there was not enough time or money to bring him into the fray....The sad part is...It is really that glaringly obvious...Yet people will not see it for what it is.

I am not sure why it is...but if someone called someone else a rapist they would be all over them even if they were innocent....but if it is pointed out that this man has criminal affiliations it gets swept under the carpet...It is very had to understand.

This is off his blog...we can get a good look at where his concerns lay.

The impact of that reduction will be highly disruptive to both the current and longer term defense program. It will result in massive reductions in weapons systems, though not in personnel. It will render the pivot to Asia meaningless; any plans for increasing our military muscle in that region will be completely undermined by the reduction in shipbuilding, aircraft, missile, drones, and a host of other acquisition programs. Our presence in the rest of the world will at best fare no better, and, in light of the so-called pivot, will probably suffer even more.

Foreign Policy
edit on 083131p://f42Saturday by plube because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Oh god not the KC-767s again. The KC-767 lease was never put through. Once the GAO found out about it, it was terminated long before the first aircraft was even begun on the line. The only people to get KC-767s to date were the Italian Air Force, who got their first aircraft in 2011, with a 2005 first flight. The contract was signed in 2002. The Japanese Air Self Defense Forces received them in 2008, with a 2001 contract date. The USAF contract was initially signed in 2002/2003, so there's no way that it could have been used on 9/11.

The US Air Force selected the KC-767, now known as the KC-46 in 2011 after several attempts to sign a contract. The initial contract was a lease for 100 aircraft, which in 2003 was changed to a buy of 80, and a lease of 20. This was cancelled in 2006, with no aircraft built, after an investigation into corruption (one of the procurement staffers moved to Boeing shortly after the contract was signed).

In 2009 or so, the USAF selected the A330MRT, designated the KC-45. Boeing protested, and the purchase was overturned. In 2011, after a ridiculous change to the contract, Boeing was selected to supply the Air Force with the KC-46, with the first 18 aircraft to operational by 2017.

The first flight of any KC-767 aircraft was in May of 2005. This was the first aircraft for the Italian Air Force.

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 09:23 AM
link   
I had a thread on Dov Zakheim not too long ago-

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I've posted a few times to the forum, he is, as of October 2011, the middle east advisor to Mitt Romney. He dissappeared before being investigated fort the missing trillions which was revealed a day before 9/11. This happened around 2004, and as of last year, he is advising Mitt Romney on middle east policy.

Everytime I've mentioned this people have ignored the information, but this man is incredibly influential behind the scenes. Firstly, it makes it clear who the next President of America will be, but it also shows that we will be at war with Iran. You only have to look at Romney's stance to Iran to understand who is telling him what to say.

I would find it comical if it wasn't going to affect millions of lives, but how can American foreign policy be controlled by Zionists like Dov Zakheim, has the government sold out that much? This guy screwed over the American tax payer in the 80's when he managed to get fighter jets for Israel, trillions went missing after he was made the comptroller to the Pentagon by Bush, and this pro Israel lobbyist is now deemed acceptable to form middle east policy for the next president??

It's mind blowing.

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Zaphod58

Ok just for clarity...so SPS did not and had not provided any kind of remote control systems on or before 9/11.

As early as July 1992, Boeing began publicly exploring the idea of using the
767–200ER version of the 767 design
as the successor for a variety of existing
combat-support Air Force aircraft that are based on the old Boeing 707 aircraft
design.
Among the Air Force missions mentioned as being suitable for the 767-
200ER were airborne early warning, aerial refueling, and electronic reconnaissance
and surveillance. In 1993, Saudi Arabia began exploring the potential purchase of
new or used 767s or other commercial aircraft for use as military tankers. Since then,
Australia, Italy, Japan, Singapore, and the United Kingdom have studied the use of
used or new commercial aircraft, including 767s, as tankers to replace their older
tanker aircraft.

Now this is not to say the deal was done because reading the entire PDF says it was not...but could any of these aircraft have been purchased through SPS.....i will look further.

Proposed tanker leasing

we also have this document produced april 2001

Ausairpower

so to me...just because these were not leased does not mean they were available to Dov's SPS coporation now does it.

IT does appear that Systems planning corp may have had complete access to tankers....they did not have to have them available for the military....since this is a private corporation.

The Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency, the Office of the Secretary of Defense, international defense agencies, military services, associated research laboratories, and commercial contractors continue to seek SPC’s critical expertise in transitioning technology programs successfully for future defense initiatives.

Advanced system technology

Now just because they were not agreed on by the military at the time...does not exclude fact they were and are available.

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Wonderer2012

It is very strange i find...because with all the arguing that goes on in 9/11 threads...when i did my signature thread...it too was vacant of the regular people who vigorously visit and argue in typical 9/11 threads...but when you actually try to look at the actual people who could have been and could have carried out the attacks with ample resources and the money and the fore knowledge....it seems no one can be bothered to partipate in the discussions.

just went and SnF your thread.....it is good to see people actually looking into the connections that really can lead down the rod to discovery....This man really along with Dick Cheney and Richard Pearle need to always be kept up front...as they are traitors....and yet they still always seem to hold positions of power....Kenry Kissinger is another man who also runs in all the circles that need to be questioned.
edit on 113131p://f07Saturday by plube because: note

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by plube

It is very strange i find...because with all the arguing that goes on in 9/11 threads...when i did my signature thread...it too was vacant of the regular people who vigorously visit and argue in typical 9/11 threads...but when you actually try to look at the actual people who could have been and could have carried out the attacks with ample resources and the money and the fore knowledge....it seems no one can be bothered to partipate in the discussions.

just went and SnF your thread.....it is good to see people actually looking into the connections that really can lead down the rod to discovery....This man really along with Dick Cheney and Richard Pearle need to always be kept up front...as they are traitors....and yet they still always seem to hold positions of power....Kenry Kissinger is another man who also runs in all the circles that need to be questioned.
edit on 113131p://f07Saturday by plube because: note

I have to admit this forum baffles me at times.

At the end of my thread, I asked a question which closed the thread because the reality is so blatant when you look at the facts.

How can dual citizens between America/Israel be allowed to form middle east policy? It is absurd!

Israel is a tiny country surrounded by Muslim nations, yet American foreign policy and government is controlled by the pro Israel lobby.

People wonder why we wage wars against Muslim nations! It is obvious why!

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 11:34 AM
link   

you are so correct there...using foreign nationals from Israel to discuss Middle east policy seems completely off base to me also...I mean in mediation should not the mediating party be as neutral as possible so as not to bring in bias to the talks.....If you have hidden agendas when making or discussing foreign policy then that means that the policy itself will come under fire.

There isn't a perfect world out there...but commons sense dictates that you don't have a bunch of roman catholics deciding policy concerning the abuse by roman catholic priests against children....ooops...that is exactly what happened and we all know the results don't we.
edit on 113131p://f34Saturday by plube because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by plube

you are so correct there...using foreign nationals from Israel to discuss Middle east policy seems completely off base to me also...I mean in mediation should not the mediating party be as neutral as possible so as not to bring in bias to the talks.....If you have hidden agendas when making or discussing foreign policy then that means that the policy itself will come under fire.

There isn't a perfect world out there...but commons sense dictates that you don't have a bunch of roman catholics deciding policy concerning the abuse by roman catholic priests against children....ooops...that is exactly what happened and we all know the results don't we.
edit on 113131p://f34Saturday by plube because: (no reason given)

That's a perfect comparison and so true.

We're all #ed mate, that is the message

They will not stop until the agenda is complete.

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by plube

There were no KC-767s built until after 2001. Boeing is not going to build a plane until a deal is in place, and the money has changed hands. No aircraft manufacturer is going to. Because if they build a specialized plane like the KC-767, that means that ONLY the military is going to have use for it. Which means that if the deal falls through, as this one did, then Boeing has just wasted millions of dollars in development costs for nothing.

You can't just take a boom and slap it onto a 767, and say "Look! It's a tanker now!" There is a lot of research and development involved, and a lot of flight testing involved. You have to figure out how wake turbulence is going to affect the receiver, how turbulence off the receiver is going to affect the tanker, how the addition of the boom and refueling pods are going to affect fuel consumption of the 767, etc. That means years of testing, and development. That means a lot of money, and if there isn't already a deal in place Boeing has to eat that cost.

That isn't to say that IF this technology was in place, then a STANDARD Boeing 767-200 couldn't be used, but there were no KC-767s in service. If there were, there is no way that the military would have agreed to use one on 9/11, because they only would have had a very small handful. And the loss of ANY of them would have stood out like a sore thumb. Trust me, there are plane watchers that get pictures of just about everything out there, and they would notice if suddenly a KC-767 went missing, if there were only a small number. And they would have noticed them if they were in testing, or operational prior to 9/11.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Cheers for this info....you seem well informed on the matter so i will accept what you are saying on this matter...Is a case of the fact it is just that it is a kc-767 that is the issue here...Personally i am not sure why it would have had to have been a tanker involved in the first place...i mean IF the remote tech does exist...and SPS has access to a series of just regular 767,s then why would a tanker need to be used at al....It does seem a bit confusing as to why it would have to be a KC-767....what is your view on that?.

My question in this thread is not whether is was a Kc-767...My question is did SPS have the ability at the time to actually remotely control a 767...757...aircraft for the purpose of flying them remotely....I know the ability was there back in the late eighties....and with all the drone tech available now....Was the abiltiy there in 2001.

What is your opinion on that aspect....would be much appreciated.

lol...yes you are soo correct about the plane watchers.
edit on 013131p://f12Sunday by plube because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by plube

The problem began when someone that was miles away from the towers claimed that the airplane that they saw was painted all over grey, like the military uses, and it had no windows. So naturally, that meant that it was a military plane, which meant everyone jumped to the KC-767. The problem being that this person was something like a mile and a half away at the time, and I've shown that even with an HD picture of a United plane taking off, at fairly close range, you have a hard time seeing the windows on it. So I don't know why this person was taken as gospel, but that's how the whole KC-767 thing got started.

As for this system, I don't know much about it, but as I have time over the next few days I'll try to read up on it, and see what it's all about, and how it works, etc. I'm starting a new job and it's kinda like boot camp, so I won't have a LOT of time, but I'll have some at night to read up on it.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Cheers and many thanks for your replies...they are greatly appreciated...and good luck at boot camp....i hate boot camp on new jobs...good thing i have been in a consulting type position for so long...it really helps when one can attempt to set their own hours of work most of the time.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by plube

Sorry, haven't really had the energy to get back to this until tonight. The little bit that I can find on any kind of flight termination system, there is absolutely no need for there to be anything mounted on the outside of the aircraft, like people claim was mounted on Flight 175. Every one of them is small enough to be mounted inside the aircraft, and no more than a small SATCOM antenna style setup would be needed on the outside of the plane.

I don't see any reason that they couldn't be setup this way, but we'd never know it if they were. If you watch the videos of the Boeing 707 that was crashed in the desert to test a non-flammable fuel (yeah, that worked out SO well
), and more recently the Boeing 727 that was crashed in Mexico for a documentary, neither of them had anything on the outside to mark them as remote controlled. If there was any kind of system on Flight 175 that allowed it to be controlled by remote, we'd never know it. It would fit inside the aircraft, and there would be nothing on the outside to show it was there.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Asktheanimals
Great thread Plube. Zakheim has been a major player in the neocon defense industry and as you pointed out the man holding the bag when $2.3 Trillion was reported missing. (*not really "missing" just unaccounted expenditures*
)

I'll be reading the links you provided.
This guy needs to be watched (still).

Why did you say "missing" when immediately afterward you clarified that word with "not really missing"?

It is that sort of biased BS that makes a complete and total mockery of "Deny Ignorance" when you put ignorance on full and total Full Monty display, front and center.

"$2.3 trillion is missing!!!!!! (well, not really missing...)" Truthers leading from the rear again.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Just an observation here, but where are the os'ers on this thread,,, there looks like some good links here and the os'ers are nowhere to be seen,,, might that be because they want this story to just go away,,yet on other 911 threads they are all over them debunking every aspect of it, or at least trying to,,yet they seem to not have anything to say here,,,could it be because it,s close to the truth .

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join