It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Terry Kerry - 'Vote Often and vote well'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2004 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Even at a youth gathering she managed
to step in it, this time at the last minute. This is a gathering
of YOUTHS (non voting age). She said to vote often and
vote well. Well .... kids can't vote, and voting 'often'
is illegal.

Heinz Kerry: "Vote often and vote well"

Bill Salisbury, St. Paul Pioneer Press
Tue, Sep. 28, 2004

(Excerpt)

After attending a closed-door fund-raising reception at the Minneapolis Club, Heinz Kerry toured the West Side Youth Farm, a community gardening project on a vacant, inner-city St. Paul lot where she admired flowers, sampled vegetables and chatted with youngsters involved in the program. But she did not speak to reporters, who were not allowed to ask questions during her 45-minute visit.

Perhaps her campaign handlers wanted to make sure the usually outspoken and opinionated multimillionaire philanthropist didn't spark another controversy, as she did when she told a conservative newspaper editorial writer to "shove it" or when she told a newspaper that "only an idiot" wouldn't support her husband's health care plan. "Of course, there are idiots," she added.

Monday's visit was strictly a photo opportunity, designed to show the candidate's wife interacting with kids.

"Vote often and vote well," she said with a smile as she departed.

www.twincities.com...

(REQUIRES REGISTRATION)

[edit on 10/7/2004 by FlyersFan]

posted on Oct, 7 2004 @ 09:51 AM
link   
When will the ketchup queen learn to keep her trap shut???

I'm sure the comment was taken out of context, and her meaning was intended to be when they were older, vote, and be sure to vote in each election they can, be it local or national...

Hardly compares to any "Bushism", hehe....

Still, she is really a thorn in Kerry's side when it comes to her comments and tirades....

posted on Oct, 7 2004 @ 09:57 AM
link   
How can she give this kind of advice when her husband can't even show up to vote and when he does, I would hardly say he does it 'well'.

I've had just about enough of Heinz Kerry. I'm seriously considering selling my Heinz stock because she repulses me so much and I hate having a reminder of her when I get my monthly portfolio.

Jemison

posted on Oct, 7 2004 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Jemison, before you dump your hienz stock remember that she has no say in the company, at least that's what the company will tell you. I dumped my Heinz stock because of THK, and put it into FLO, Flowers Industries, a baking company. I look hard and fast at what a company stands for before I invest in them. I don't want my money supporting things I am against.

posted on Oct, 7 2004 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jemison
I'm seriously considering selling my Heinz stock
Jemison

www.wketchup.com... Would stock in this be more
to your taste? Get it ... taste?

top topics

join