It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The sheeple conspiracy....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   
I had this thought the other night...

There's probably books about this, I just haven't read them. But maybe some of you have seen the show that was on recently called Camelot? It only had 1 season of it. It was really really good. Definitely watch it if you get a chance.

But in the show you got two main characters. A young king aurther and Merlin. They basically start to take the land from mid evil mayham to civility, or domainance. They do all kinds of stuff like give flags to the communities that fall under there protection and all kinds of things, you have to watch the show to know.

But I was thinking about this recently and really that's basically the way everything has gone for generations. You got some in power who have created this system and passed in on from one generation to the next. The rest being the ones dominated by it.

The thought that I had was more about horses actually. Like you get a rancher (like say way way back in day). They set up some systems. Like some fenced off area. Then some pens to use for different things. Then they just need to go out into the wild and catch 1 horse. So they set up some traps, or some kind of fenced off pen. Then just chase the wild horses til one of them falls into the trap. Then all they have to do is break that horse and be able to put reigns and a saddle on it and ride it. Once they do that they can make a bigger trap and much more easily chase many of the other wild horses into the pens or traps.

Then from there they just call up a relative and are like "hey I got this good gig going on of catching and taming horses to do my bidding". "I need you to come down and take over some part of it". so the relative comes down and now overseas the breaking in off the wild horses. etc etc. Then eventually they start capturing all kinds of animals and taming them too. They especially learn to like the sheep as they give off the most wool that they can harvest over and over again.

So they get more relatives to come down as there operation grows to manage various aspects of the system. And before long they got a system in place thats' growing stronger and stronger and more powerful. To get horses caputured and tamed to do there bidding. Then before long the captive horses start to breed and grow new horses that are born into captivity. And less and less need to go out and capture the wild ones.

Meanwhile the owners of the operation keep handing off the control of the system or ranch to there sons and daughters and relatives.

Now take that forward generations...

Well the horses are actually people. But same idea. They learn to obey there masters. And most are born into the system or into the captivity. Not really knowing what true freedom is or was. Only growing up being told that they are free to do whatever. But not knowing that as they grow older and start to work that the system is designed so that half of everything they work for will end up in the pockets of the owners. They don't tell the public this in any way that way when they start working they don't know any better.

And by this time they've trained one horse to manage, control, and tax a lesser horse. Basically the beauracrats that do the work of managing the flock for the owners.

But eventually some of the horse born into captivity might even start to look around and think... how does this all work and where am I in this grand scheme called society. And they wake up. Anyway I think I'd just rather be asleep and be some dumb old horse.

Your thoughts???
edit on 6-7-2012 by r2d246 because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-7-2012 by Gemwolf because: Removed all caps title

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by r2d246

Is this what you are talking about??

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by r2d246
Anyway I think I'd just rather be asleep and be some dumb old horse

So why come to a conspiracy forum

I dont want to be asleep or a dumb horse. Some, as YOU confess do, and I believe thats whats wrong with this world.
edit on 6-7-2012 by VoidHawk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Knowing the truth is always better than living a lie IMO. Ignorance may be bliss for some folks, but it is never the wisest choice.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kangaruex4Ewe
Knowing the truth is always better than living a lie IMO. Ignorance may be bliss for some folks, but it is never the wisest choice.

Ya I think it's good to know. But if you don't know what's going on or how anything works then you have a simple carefree life. I think I'd rather know though but I guess there's pro's and con's to both.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by seeker1963
reply to post by r2d246

Is this what you are talking about??

OH THAT'S JUST BIZZARE! Yes that's it eureka!

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Op, i dont understand what youre trying to say. But my own take on sheeple is that were in the matrix and theyre planted in the system to keep it running. They arent realistic. When i talk to these people i feel like im talking to a program. When i see them live their lives its like they just mindlessly roam through life without a clue. In fact i even dated one for a year. Any time i mentioned a conspiracy shed yell at me...lol. because of my job i come into contact with thousands a day.

Whats really weird is when i run into conspiracy theorists in real life. These people often recognize that i am awakened very quickly into a conversation. Next thing you know im talking about aliens, nwo, gun control, bankers, rothschilds, fukushima, primercord in the world trade center, .... With someone i literally have known for five minutes.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by phroziac
Op, i dont understand what youre trying to say. But my own take on sheeple is that were in the matrix and theyre planted in the system to keep it running. They arent realistic. When i talk to these people i feel like im talking to a program. When i see them live their lives its like they just mindlessly roam through life without a clue. In fact i even dated one for a year. Any time i mentioned a conspiracy shed yell at me...lol. because of my job i come into contact with thousands a day.

Whats really weird is when i run into conspiracy theorists in real life. These people often recognize that i am awakened very quickly into a conversation. Next thing you know im talking about aliens, nwo, gun control, bankers, rothschilds, fukushima, primercord in the world trade center, .... With someone i literally have known for five minutes.

Ya I agree. A lot of people are clueless as to what's going on. But that's okay. It's better off that not everyone is awake and thinking outside the box. And it's better not to talk to those people about your crazy ideas about how you think the world works. They won't understand much of it anyway.

All I was relaying is that though I had which was an anaology between say a rancher and how the world works. That movie has my idea perfectly formulated basically.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 05:03 AM
link   
It's such a big system though that it's hard to do anything but go along with it all. What else can you do? You might try and do your own thing whereever you can where it won't have a lot of blowback but generally you're forced to go along with things.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   

It's such a big system though that it's hard to do anything but go along with it all. What else can you do? You might try and do your own thing whereever you can where it won't have a lot of blowback but generally you're forced to go along with things.

That is what I hate the most

I wish I can get some power, I would change a lot of things for the better in no time.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 01:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by goh13

That is what I hate the most

I wish I can get some power, I would change a lot of things for the better in no time.

Ya same I wish I had some power to do something but really I don't. When I was a kid I use to torcher bugs. For some reason I enjoyed it. Well Karma is a bitch cuz now I'm the bug.

new topics

top topics

join