It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

‘It’s a shame they didn’t kill him’: Israelis react to video of soldiers kicking Palestinian

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Anyone surprise by the reaction of these young zionist jews ?

they really are heartless caring only about themself
an arab child for them is pure trash and many rabbi said that
they must not pray the same God i do
Satan really brainwashed those people to be so soulless and so aggresive and arrogant

Warning .. Very raw comments below

Eden Oreus (Gedera Regional High School): Channel 2, you are the garbage of the state, all respect to the Border Police officer and it’s a shame he didn’t put a bullet in the head of the son of a bitch videographer who documented it.

This posting from a high schooler was one of hundreds by Israeli Facebook users reacting with pride and joy, and incitement to violence and murder, on seeing a video of Israeli occupation soldiers in Hebron kicking a young Palestinian boy as he screams in pain.

The video, shot by a Palestinian videographer and released by B’Tselem, was widely reported in the Israeli media, and shows Israeli occupation soldiers in Hebron, occupied West Bank, violently assaulting a child whom B’Tselem identified as Abd al-Rahman Burqan, aged 9.

B’Tselem described the incident captured on film as follows:

The video shows a Border Police officer ambushing a child from around the corner. As the child walks past, the officer grabs him by the arm and says: “why are you making trouble?” The officer then drags the child, who is screaming, on the ground for a few seconds. A second Border Police officer then appears and kicks the boy. The officer then lets the child go. He runs away, and the two Border Police officers leave the scene as well.

Jessica Montell, the director of B’Tselem, said Israeli occupation authorities had opened an investigation into the incident, however in practice such investigations almost never lead to accountability and punishment of routine violence against Palestinians.

Link

At least not all jews are zionist and many are against the palestinian oppresion in Gaza
some are really good people and very friendly
their zionist brother should listen to them and their wisdom
at loving everyone egualy

edit on 7/6/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   
These comments are not really all that shocking. It just shows how easily brainwashed these so called Jews have been all their lives.

Revelation 3:9 refers to them as the synagogue of Satan and by God they are trying their best to live up to it. Is it any small wonder where the antichrist will get his military from?

edit on 6-7-2012 by buster2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Kids will be kids.

Look at the bright side, at least this big mouth kid isn't being raised as a suicide bomber.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by SolaFide
Kids will be kids.

Look at the bright side, at least this big mouth kid isn't being raised as a suicide bomber.

soo ignorant
On the contrary my friend
when you hurt a kid at that age ..
they will make a mission to go after you

you think he will bow to Israel side after being treated that way ?
thats why Israel keep bombing the crap so many people
thinking they will all understand Israel position
and they are just trying to make the right thing with so crual palestinian neighbors

Never surrender to oppression
you guys should have learned the lesson .. that the bad side NEVER WINS

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by SolaFide

Wait, are you seriously justifying his comments by claiming he "won't be raised a suicide bomber?" Get your brain checked, there is something wrong with you. A high schooler is hardly a child and should know the value of life.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

cmon we all know any palestininan would do or say the same thing
if the shoe was on the other foot

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by goou111
reply to post by Ben81

cmon we all know any palestininan would do or say the same thing
if the shoe was on the other foot

Thats where you are wrong

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81

Kids will be kids.

soo ignorant

and they are just trying to make the right thing with so crual palestinian neighbors

That palestinian kid already has his mission, kill all jews.

He has already been fitted with a vest of mass destruction.

child hero of palestinians

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by DestroyDestroyDestroy
reply to post by SolaFide

Wait, are you seriously justifying his comments by claiming he "won't be raised a suicide bomber?" Get your brain checked, there is something wrong with you. A high schooler is hardly a child and should know the value of life.

I justtifed that dumb israeli kid's comments by saying....kids will be kids.

I pointed out that the big mouth israeli kid never be a suicide bomber is a good thing.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81

Kids will be kids.

soo ignorant

That palestinian kid already has his mission, kill all jews.

He has already been fitted with a vest of mass destruction.

child hero of palestinians

This is exactly what the illuminati wants us to think with this war on terror (axis of evil)
about Saddam,Gaddafi,Hamas,Assad,Ahmadinejad
and Israel is only a puppet created to wage wars in the ME has a perfect proxy
its like they need the entire Holy land for themself for the second coming of Jesus
hope its not to kill him again like Jews did 2000 yrs ago (Jesus was Palestinian)
is this why Israel regime needed to be created in 47
to prepare the ground for the second coming ?

Listen to this video to understand what happened in Libya
and in the same time compare it with the situation in Syria

Wake up !
edit on 7/6/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

You're saying that the reason why palestinians are evil suicide bombers is only because that is what the illuminati's want me to believe?

To put it nicely, I think you are a bit detached from reality if you think these things aren't happening on a regular basis.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 05:22 PM
link   

reply to post by Ben81

You're saying that the reason why palestinians are evil suicide bombers is only because that is what the illuminati's want me to believe?

To put it nicely, I think you are a bit detached from reality if you think these things aren't happening on a regular basis.

damn you guys know how to twist stories fast
always trying to put the truth seeker to look like a fool

the war on terror was created for a purpose .. mossad is the biggest terrorist organisation .
always making flase flags and accuse someone else with the corrupted owned media ..
all owned by jews and holywood is in the same game except only a few with little budget

makes you believe the arabs are the enemy and all of them are potential suicide bomber .. true now
by bombing famillies all the time with millions dollars bombs
many are poor with no more will to live and enrole themself in the rebels fighting the occupation
the rebel really have nasty sometimes to acheive their ends but so has Israel and by far

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 10:44 PM
link   
One more happy day in Israel
. Getting to the point where i don't want to read anything coming out of that area.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Something tells me Muslims would say the same things if they were in there place, the teenagers at least. And this is coming from a Muslim.

You can’t break the cycle of hatered, you can only turn it around.
edit on 10-7-2012 by goh13 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join