It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HappyHomemaker is in the Hospital for the moment, please send her some love.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   
I still don't anything as of yet. She went into the Hospital on the 5th and has been admitted. When I left, she was going for her MRI. May just be something simple or may be something more serious.I don't know yet. But, I made this thread for her so when she gets out, she will have all the get well cards for her. And she can see that people do think of her.

She has been going through a really tough time with her X, her daughter, and now being in the hospital. It could be the stress catching up to her. Who knows.

I hope you feel better sis, get well soon and I love you.

edit on 6-7-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   
A happy picture that will make you smile...

Get better soon HappyHomemaker! Thoughts and prayers are being sent your way.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Kangaruex4Ewe

Ahh that's such an adorable picture. Thanks Kangaruex. That's so cute. She'll like that.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   
I have lots...huge amounts.....gazillions worth for her and you too...use wisely,take care sunshine

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Manhater

Is her full member name (happyhomemaker29)? I am assuming so. I noticed the last time she left a post was June 5th.

She is in my good healing thoughts and prayers.

Can you share what is wrong with her?

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Wishing you a speedy recovery. You'll be in my thoughts and prayers.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by caladonea

Yes that's her.

We're still waiting, so I don't know what's wrong with her.

I'm waiting till they have something concrete rather then, we think it's this, but could be that,. We won't know until we open her up.

Waiting for the results of the MRI

Possible gall stone blockage, she has a liver abnormal reading,

I won't know more until they actually figure it out and I don't want speculate what it is or could be at the moment.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Please accept our best wishes for a full and speedy recovery.

We hope she rejoins us soon!

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Here's hoping all goes well with her tests. It's no fun being in hospital, and you absolutely cannot get any rest in there, especially when they are doing one test after another. Hopefully, once she is given the all clear, and gets to come home, she will realize that stress due to the ex, her daughter, etc. is all small stuff that she can work on, but her health is something to be eternally grateful for. Hugs and best wishes for a quick diagnosis and recovery.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 07:51 PM
link   
I hope she gets better. I'm sending positive thoughts her way. Tell her we'll be right here for her when she gets back

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 08:04 PM
link   
I hate to hear when one of our own is hurt or sick.

Its not much but, hope you get well soon.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 08:13 PM
link   
All the best wishes to her and happy thoughts. Thank you for letting us know and best wishes to you also since I know you are going through stress also due to this.
edit on 7/6/2012 by mikelkhall because: changed do to due. duh

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Okay just got back, They are removing her gall bladder in the morning if the liver temperature is good, if not, then her surgery will get bumped until it does. They didn't do it today because her liver temperature is off.

Thanks for the support all.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Manhater
Okay just got back, They are removing her gall bladder in the morning if the liver temperature is good, if not, then her surgery will get bumped until it does. They didn't do it today because her liver temperature is off.

Thanks for the support all.

That is good news!!! Considering what it could have been, that is great. The surgery is outpatient now...she won't even have to stay overnight unless they feel like she should be watched. As far as surgeries go...if i had to pick one, I would pick this one.

Thanks for keeping us updated. She will feel like a whole new person when she wakes up!

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 09:14 PM
link   

She's an inpatient and will be in there throughout the weekend and maybe through Wednesday.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Manhater

She's an inpatient and will be in there throughout the weekend and maybe through Wednesday.

They will usually admit you before. She probably did what the rest of us do...and let it get too far before she went to the hospital. I know it is scary for her and you. I will keep you both in my thoughts and prayers. Hopefully they will let her get some good rest.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Well now she can be pampered for the week, just won't be by me. I told her that too for when recovery after surgery sets in. I think she's being monitored because it's blocking a duct and she has other issues as well along with the liver problems. Liver problems is probably from mixing all her meds.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Manhater

Well now she can be pampered for the week, just won't be by me.

Sounds like she is in capable hands either way. Thanks for the updates. Keep one eye on them interns. Have them inform you beforehand what procedures they plan on doing. She's lucky to have you by her side.

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Here--this will make it all better:

edit on 7/7/2012 by Ex_CT2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 10:06 AM
link   
She just went to Pre-Op and they called to say that it may be 2 hours until OP or the OP might take about two hours.
edit on 7-7-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join