It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ufo Files and Accounts more recent than Ever!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   
For the past two months there has been more ufo sightings than ever!

Defense eliminated many detailed protocols concerning UFO's.

www.huffingtonpost.com...

www.google.com...,mod=3&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8&q=ufo+#q=ufo&hl=en&prmd=imvnslb&source=lnms&tbm=nws&sa=X&ei=fkb3T8f7A8r I0QHdoL3JBg&ved=0CGAQ_AUoBA&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_qf.,cf.osb&fp=562843a58ca8658f&biw=1366&bih=681

I urge you to research all the accounts recently. THERE HAS BEEN SOOO MANY!!!!

I maybe crazy but I believe something might happen this year concerning extraterrestrials.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blvir
I maybe crazy but I believe something might happen this year concerning extraterrestrials.

Me too, its called a False Flag Op.

I bet when ET arrives they'll be presented to us as hostile.
edit on 6-7-2012 by VoidHawk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   
I personally have not detected more than ever. Have you perhaps included Bernard's recent frequent posts?
or posts of old youtube vids?

Nor do I have time to research. Can you support such a claim with any source like MUFON?

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Blvir

I have certainly noticed this trend as well, whether by design or otherwise is anyones guess.

NB: May I suggest you amend the Title of your post to say "Ufo Files and Accounts more prevalent than Ever!, as it currents reads it is an oxymoron (figure of speech that combines contradictory terms). More recent than ever is a given - nothing is more recent than the most recent.

Thanks for the post

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Actually MUFON reports.....

Sightings reported per day (last 30 days)

Sighting Trends

The number of sightings are down 15% vs. the previous month.
The number of sightings are down 50% vs. the previous year.

MUFON

MUFON is not part of the MSM, so I would trust their numbers.
The MSM has inflated the number of sightings.
I think it's a failed effort intended to warm us up to the idea of the alleged false flag invasion.

edit on 6-7-2012 by mikemck1976 because: Added comment

edit on 6-7-2012 by mikemck1976 because: grammer

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 07:44 PM
link   
I know that there has been many accounts through the years, but I just think since it's 2012 that maybe somethings different.

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Blvir
For the past two months there has been more ufo sightings than ever!

Defense eliminated many detailed protocols concerning UFO's.

www.huffingtonpost.com...

www.google.com...,mod=3&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8&q=ufo+#q=ufo&hl=en&prmd=imvnslb&source=lnms&tbm=nws&sa=X&ei=fkb3T8f7A8r I0QHdoL3JBg&ved=0CGAQ_AUoBA&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_qf.,cf.osb&fp=562843a58ca8658f&biw=1366&bih=681

I urge you to research all the accounts recently. THERE HAS BEEN SOOO MANY!!!!

You are right there have been a lot of sightings lately. I notice it myself and threads that usually would get attention are getting passed over in favor of pushing one or another side of a political agenda. People are so frothing at the mouth over politics they seem to forget to pay attention to the UFO activity. Maybe they are deliberately being sidelined? Distracted....We may have to defend the world ourselves while they are looking for voter fraud....
Who knows?
edit on 7-7-2012 by newcovenant because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Your right you know. I don't what's going on. Everyday I've look at the news at least ONE documented sighting being reported.

www.malaysia-chronicle.com...:msian-ufos-we-are-not-alone&Itemid=2

www.examiner.com...

I just think they are preparing for something. I DON'T KNOW WHAT! But something might happen.

top topics

join