It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The earth is the sun.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Hi guys, I just had a mind trip on how absolutely everything is connected, how all is light, and what the snake eating its own tail could really mean. It's gonna take some visualisation to see this...Sorry about the Flickr links

flic.kr...

The sun in orbit,
flic.kr...

Just as the sun reaches itself after travelling in a circle, it raises (or lowers, im confused here) its vibration, and begins to orbit itself. Raises its vibration again and obits it's self orbiting it's self. (note how this is one line, not three)
flic.kr...

And again.
flic.kr...

Finally.
flic.kr...

If this is true, 2012 could be very significant. For me, more proof.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   
please elaborate, more proof of what?

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   
The sun is our god and maybe this might help you out with the spiral of the sun

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by gaurdian2012

Proof of my truth, others may not agree but doesn't mean it's not true.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   
And you say this why?

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Just a thought on creation, that's all. If you don't get it, cool. I'm not trying to prove anything. Just sharing a mind trip like I said. If you can't see it it won't make scence.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   
oh ok I can see how the theory of the sun being god could and did originate. The sun is a constant in our lives we see it everyday and gives us pretty much everything for our basic needs. however I don't see how worship to it could effect much and as for truth there are many truths what is true for you could be a lie to someone else the spark of any TRUTH is belief.....................so what do you believe?
edit on 6-7-2012 by gaurdian2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by gaurdian2012

The worship of the sun is way out of balance and is proberly hindering our progression. We are part of something much, much bigger, we have been disconnected from whatever this may be, and put in a box. Solar system if you will. Something out there calls to us but we are blinded by the light of our own sun.
edit on 6-7-2012 by Wifibrains because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Wifibrains

Just as the sun reaches itself after travelling in a circle, it raises (or lowers, im confused here) its vibration, and begins to orbit itself. Raises its vibration again and obits it's self orbiting it's self. (note how this is one line, not three)

So, are you saying that motion/vibration is what creates the illusion of separation?

In other words the Sun and Earth are the same, but appear as separate due to the activity taking place...?

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by DeReK DaRkLy

Yes, you saw it
it's hard to comprehend and even harder to explain, lol. The pictures say a thousand words here.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   
At some point the sun will get to where it started. It's moving fast. The faster it goes, time slows. Eventually, no matter how slow it's going it will catch up with itself. If its going at the speed of light it gets there before it left, time stopped. But it can never smash into itself. Because of magnetics, +,-. It makes scence to me

top topics

join