It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greetings! My Introduction & request for feedback

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Hey guys,

Firstly, I'd like to say how much I love this community. Such a broad and beautiful range of topics discussed and an impressively rich source of information.

My name's Tom - I'm a 23 year old guy living and working in London. I work in Digital Media, but I also have a fierce, unquenchable entrepreneurial spirit that means I'm constantly starting new projects all the time. I actually started and ran a digital media agency whilst in my final year of uni up until about 3 months ago when I got headhunted out.

But, I digress. I've got, and always have had a passion for exploring the alternative sides of life. Desperately trying to understand the world we live in. My journey started about 6 years ago when I first stumbled across the law of attraction which roller coastered me into exploring topics such as UFO's, Quantum Physics, Ancient Civilizations & technology, Megaliths, Conspiracies, Illuminati, the meaning of life, spirituality, reincarnation, the nature of the soul, body and mind, OBE's, afterlife, etc.

You name it, I've researched into it. I can't help it, It's almost like a salvation for me, I feel happy when I'm adding to my knowledge of these topics. Time disappears when I've got YouTube on my iPad and the endless material available, I feel as If I'm searching helplessly for answers and just creating more.

The most important part of my journey as a person so far is that I've always known that I want to make a difference to society. I think this is what contributes to my entrepreneurial flare; I crave the need to harness power and scale to make positive changes to a world where there is so much wrongness, as much as there is goodness.

I'm always looking to build something from the ground up that i can channel my passion into, of which the side effects are positive and contribute to the world for the better. My ad agency satisfied my financial and power needs. I felt important. However, I didn't feel good. I didn't feel as if I was using my talents to make a positive difference, all I was doing was advertising things online to encourage materialism and consumerism.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not deluded. I know that this is how Society works at the moment, and it needs small and subtle changes in the right direction to help things for the better. I wouldn't want to come across as a hypocrite, I'm still working in media, working for someone else, but this gives me the spare time and financial flexibility to contribute to a project that means something, and helps things for the better.

So I suppose that we get to the main point of my post. I think that my journey of research and exploration, my background in media and publishing, my access to tools of mass distribution and my passion has all culminated to 1 single idea that I need to gauge the feasibility of.

I want to create a range of eBooks / Books, targeted to children, that aim to teach in an engaging, accessible and illustrated way, stories of hidden knowledge that is so much suppressed in today's schools.

I've watched so many videos and read so many papers that indicate the problem is that by the time children have grown up, they have been made ignorant to the invisible workings of the world. Any alternative theories are instantly rejected or ridiculed and it is through this that they grow up failing to understand the true reality that they exist in and how important they are.

I was interested in exploring topics such as Energy & Frequency, Connected Consciousness, Sacred Geometry, Law of Attraction, Love & Frequency, Ancient Civilisations, Life & Death, the list goes on.

Granted, here these topics look and sound complicated and advanced, but their message needn't be. They would be written and designed in a way that helps to teach children knowledge right from the start that isn't accessible through the educational system.

I've spoken to contacts in graphics design & illustration who have agreed to help create beautiful and engaging creative to accompany the eBooks / books.

Ultimately, though, a lot of my friends and family are not as educated about these topics as I am and therefore it's hard for me to discuss this with them. I'd love to think that the community here would have at least a few people that would help to provide their opinions on the proposed project at hand.

Most importantly, I don't want to sound as if I'm on a crusade. I'm not. I just feel very strongly that there's so much vital information that is being wrongly withheld and that this is all part of the plan. I'd love children just to have the option to choose for themselves what to believe right at the start.

I may be chasing my tail here, this is just a concept for now. It just feels right for me.

Thanks for reading what, upon review, looks a bit like an intense introduction, but I'd really appreciate some feedback from a community of people that have the greatest potential to help me!

Thanks

Tom

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS

if you have any questions..
many members will be happy to always help you

looking forward to see your threads after you reach 20 posts

flag to you
edit on 7/6/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by tgwright1

Tell us everything you know about the Illuminati. Who they are, who's supporting them, how they plan to introduce the New World Order, what they want with the general public, and how they plan to sculpt this world into their own person Mount Olympus. That will do for a start...but we won't stop there.

Come on! You got your research? Spill your beans!

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity

Tell us everything you know about the Illuminati. Who they are, who's supporting them, how they plan to introduce the New World Order, what they want with the general public, and how they plan to sculpt this world into their own person Mount Olympus. That will do for a start...but we won't stop there.

Come on! You got your research? Spill your beans!

I did my research and they really control half of the world
been brainwashing people for yrs with their propaganda on TV and useless shows
like jersey shores .. and CNN (most trusted news in the world)

NATO :

Music Industry / Sport

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   

I want to create a range of eBooks / Books, targeted to children,

You are in the right place then, 90% of users on here are kids.
Welcome

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   
well that makes two of us...me tom too,don't tell any one

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by AmberLeaf

Welcome

And the other 10% behave like them!! hahahaha

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by AmberLeaf

Welcome

I beg to difer

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Hi there,

Funny but when I read 'greetings' on the recent posts page, the name Thomas flashed in to my mind.

Have you ever visited the 'Spirit Science' website with 'patchman' vids? So cool, lots of ideas for you.

Welcome to ATS.

We have much in common.

edit on 6-7-2012 by Threegirls because: To add point

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   
I comend you for posting your thoughts and aspirations on this forum for all to read and glean onliners off of.
Personally I am impressed by you postitive attitude and natural couriousity.
Keep it up "kid" From what I read you have done more with your time on earth at 23 than most people

edit on 6-7-2012 by grubblesnert because: added a little

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Thanks for everyone's warm welcomes

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Your involved in many remarkable things. Welcome!

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by tgwright1
I want to create a range of eBooks / Books, targeted to children, that aim to teach in an engaging, accessible and illustrated way, stories of hidden knowledge that is so much suppressed in today's schools....

Kids already have these, they usually start "Once upon a time"

They are called fairy tales.

I was interested in exploring topics such as Energy & Frequency, Connected Consciousness, Sacred Geometry, Law of Attraction, Love & Frequency, Ancient Civilisations, Life & Death,

I think kids will prefer the old style fairy tales!

edit on 6-7-2012 by spoor because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Welcome tgwright1

Be sure to try out Ask ATS with any "search words" of your choice, you will find numerous threads to choose from to add your thoughts to. Once you have achieved the minimum of 20 post replies, you will be able to create your own threads in their appropriate areas & additionally send & receive messages to fellow ATS members.

Here are some handy links to get you oriented into now becoming a valued member of ATS.

Reaffirming ATS Policies ( Please Read First )
Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read second)
Visit here next - ATS Freshmans Forum
Index of Important ATS Related Threads
Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First
Hey New Members!! Come here if you need advice
Easy Way to Upload Your Pics & Avatar Graphics

*** Please have fun, ATS at times is like a rollercoaster ride! But be aware if you act in an uncivil-like manner, discuss personal illicit drug usage, use profanity, troll, intentionally spread a hoax, spam, advertise and/or get verbally abusive, you will be removed off the ride by a Moderator. This is for your safety, & also for those both young and old on the ride with you.

So buckle up, keep your arms within the ride's comfort zone, have fun and "Deny Ignorance"...!

new topics

top topics

join