It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why are people bitting other people?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 11:45 AM
link   
I saw this link in another thread about some girl that believes in vampires, and i did a search and found nothing, hope i didn't miss it, but here is yet another case of a biting incident, do people not understand how unsanitary this form of assault is, you could easy transmit diseases this way.

zombie attack
edit on 6-7-2012 by DocHolidaze because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-7-2012 by DocHolidaze because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   
I read it too...very interesting,I almost wanted to crank some typo negative for her.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 11:55 AM
link   
I really don't think a person that for whatever reason is biting another person, is thinking about STDS and stuff.

If people really cared about such things when commiting a crime, there would, for instance, be no modern cases of cannibalism in Russia.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   
my vote goes for rabies there was a bunch of hogs that had some sort of rabies out at river ranch some years back and when a dog caught the hog and the dog got cut in a couple days the dog would start eating themselves this seems simular to that

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 12:38 PM
link   
BARF SARTS!!

dont you know anything yet?

... on a serial note, maybe people are just whackos. thats not new.

Oo

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by DocHolidaze "Why are people biting other people?"

Drugs
and/or
mental illness.

edit on 7/6/12 by Evildead because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Many reasons i would expect;

*Completely Psychotic/Insane

*Drugs that cause severe Psychotic like reactions or severe Delerium

*Obsessional fantasy like behaviours (i.e. People who believe they are vampires).

*Copycats

*This kind of thing has been going on for a very long time, but started being heavilly reported after the gruesome Miami incendent.

I personally don't think all of these incidents are related in any way. Just being reported more, that's the most logical explanation i can think of.

If it was some sort of virus it would be much more widespread.

Although the Conspiracy Theorist in me quite likes the theory it has something to do with a mutated form of Rabies. Reminds me of the rage virus in 28 days later. But i wouldn't like that film to become reality.

edit on 6-7-2012 by skitzspiricy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Maybe he was just hungry!

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Maybe there's not more bites than before just more reported on since the "Miami Cannibal". Leading to people wanting a "15 minutes of Cannibal Fame".
edit on 6-7-2012 by dreamingawake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Evildead Drugs and/or mental illness.

why now? im sure there have been many bite assults through out history, but the circumstances surrounding the latest events seem odd, people have been doing drugs for centuries and had mental illness as well. maybe there are some stats on this, but the whole thing seems odd, and its funny to how the media is portraying it, not only do stories change, but the media almost seems to be playing it off by using the word zombie and bathsalts so much it some kind of media tactic, i dont know sh*ts weird.

top topics

join