It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is an alien civilization living on Antarctica?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   
I found this view in a recent search using Google Earth.

The original images of the area are not fantastic but have a reasonable enough resolution to make a positive analysis. In the past I have reseached many areas of Antarctica but have never looked at this particular area in detail. I can find no reference information anywhere in relation to the coordinates given below. This is a sample image of a huge area where I suspect that many more interesting views can be obtained.

I have carried out a huge amount of research of Mars and the Moon and have been able to establish that the only 'people' who built groups of structures to resemble facial representations from different viewing angles were from another world - namely Mars. Similar structural artistic representations have been observed on Mars and the Moon. This leads me to believe that in ancient times there may have been a mass exodus from Mars and the space travellers landed on the Moon and here as Earth was the nearest available planet to get to.

Have a look at the images and see what you think. A full-size version of the area is available at the link below.

The coordinates:

Lat: 66.420106 S
Long: 100.552667 E

Two images are shown below; one is 500 pixels wide and the other is 700 pixels wide.

Direct View:

i985.photobucket.com...
edit on 6-7-2012 by arianna because: text

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 10:53 AM
link   
I don't see flying cars, hovering ships, egg-headed pedestrians. I see a piece of rock.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Think the point is that we dont see much, if any of antarctica. If you can withstand the temperature extremes of space then antarctica's easy, not so for us. If you wanted to remain hidden from our current cultures then antarctica's the place to be, just a thought.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   
When I look really close..in my mind,I see a pile of bones covered in dust....but then again,under water coral formations......should of heard dude the other day,he says hitlers there.....nice pics,thanks for the share

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   
I recently installed the iPhone "Living Earth" app, and during the Antarctic nightime there seems to be a disproportionate amount of light pollution/activity coming from certain areas of the Antarctic, more what you would associate with a huge metropolitan area, not a few isolated science outposts.

Here is a great compendium of Antarctic mysteries articles:

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   
I'm pretty sure that none of the researchers living in Antarctica are citizens of Antarctica so everyone there is an Alien.
I don't think Antarctica has human citizens, maybe some penguins have citizenship.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by arianna

As you can see from the following links, your theory tast "something" dwells in, or more specifically, under, Antarctica, is far from new; www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

Most that believes so, however, is more leaning towards a Nazi-base being responsible for the anomalies, although some of the claims goes that the area was orgininally inhabited by a previous civilisation, whether Earthly or Alien; www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

And: www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nightchild
reply to post by arianna

As you can see from the following links, your theory tast "something" dwells in, or more specifically, under, Antarctica, is far from new; www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

Most that believes so, however, is more leaning towards a Nazi-base being responsible for the anomalies, although some of the claims goes that the area was orgininally inhabited by a previous civilisation, whether Earthly or Alien; www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

And: www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

Isn't that a great website! Much better than the censored/manipulated Google. I don't know why more people don't use it.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by arianna

What that looks like to me, if I try to ignore the figure-like structure, is a trash dump with some of it spilling over the edge. I was tempted to call it a crash site, but typically, a crash site of any manmade object would have some big debris in evidence. I see none of that here, only the watchman. I wonder where his dog is...?

It occurs to me how nicely a space suit would work in that frozen world (minus the a/c aspect). Perhaps we should allow their being used down there for extreme excursions.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by arianna

You have located the Mountains of madness.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skyfloating
I don't see flying cars, hovering ships, egg-headed pedestrians. I see a piece of rock.

Seriously? what an example your making here...well done you.
/sarcasm

OP I can see the form your refering to and it does appear to look like a human or alien shape walking across the surface.

love and harmony
Whateva

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   

I have carried out a huge amount of research of Mars and the Moon and have been able to establish that the only 'people' who built groups of structures to resemble facial representations from different viewing angles were from another world - namely Mars.

The rocks at Marcahuasi are believed by many to be a lot more than pareidolia. I realize you said structures, but if many of the rocks at Marcahuasi have been carved to show faces from different angles as is believed, then a connection could be made between the two.

I'm not saying I believe or disbelieve your hypothesis, but if you're right, the connection could be there I suppose.

Just a few ideas to stir the imagination.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Whateva69

/sarcasm

What bad example am I making here? And how could I have made a good example?

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by PlanetXisHERE
there seems to be a disproportionate amount of light pollution/activity coming from certain areas of the Antarctic

Yep, no big news there. Actually, ice reflects much more light than most of others environments. Thanks for sharing.
edit on 6-7-2012 by SpookyVince because: typo

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Whateva69

/sarcasm

What bad example am I making here? And how could I have made a good example?

It's a common mistake : on ATS a rock is an alien, a block of ice is an alien, a bug is an alien, a lightning dot is an alien spaceship and if you see faces telling you that your are the chosen one you're not hallucinating : you're channeling.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Well there is this from that link

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Klassified

[quote]The rocks at Marcahuasi are believed by many to be a lot more than pareidolia. I realize you said structures, but if many of the rocks at Marcahuasi have been carved to show faces from different angles as is believed, then a connection could be made between the two.

I'm not saying I believe or disbelieve your hypothesis, but if you're right, the connection could be there I suppose.

Many thanks for posting the images.

Yes, I have looked at many of the rocks and features at Markawasi and belive the carvings found there are very similar to the carvings and sculptures found in other parts of the world. Many will probably say that recognition of these carvings and other features is a case of pareidolia, which is not the case here. The finding of these common links in the detailed artwork of the ancients leads me to believe that the people who carved these particular features had a very advanced culture and originated from the same source.

In the image I posted above many facial representations can be observed. They are groups of structures that have been arranged to give the impression of being facial representations when viewed from a distant viewpoint.

Here is the original view should anyone like to check it out. Take note of the other features showing in the image. This sample view was selected from an area of Amtarctica where there are many more interesting features to observe. More to follow.

Direct view:

i985.photobucket.com...
edit on 7-7-2012 by arianna because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-7-2012 by arianna because: text added

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 07:38 AM
link   
As far as I'm concerned, we weren't expecting anything when we got to Australia, or america for that matter.
Of course Arctic conditions make this a bit different

new topics

top topics

join