It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

RBS 'Glitch' Goes Airborne As Biggest Russian Bank Halts All Credit, Debit Card Operations

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 10:41 AM
link   
•*SBERBANK CARDS NOT WORKING IN RUSSIA, ABROAD, COMPANY SAYS
•*SBERBANK SAYS WORKING TO RESOLVE TECHNICAL MALFUNCTION :SBER RU
www.zerohedge.com...

looks like RBS's "glitch" is spreading around the world. I wounder how long its going to take for people to find out this is no glitch and all the world banks are broke!

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by camaro68ss

Beat me to it.

As i posted in my soon to be axed thread if more banks start to have little computer
failures that stop the public getting hold of their money then we'll know it's not a
glitch.

Have a star and flag for being so fast mr speedy

edit on 6/7/2012 by skuly because: my spelling

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Could it be because the money is haemorrhaging out through 'hackers' activity?

Hackers steal billions from bank accounts

The servers were apparently in Russia, so could this be a counter to suspected Russian mafia hack? ?

There is also likely a bank run continuing on the quiet.

Just wondering,

Still, interesting times.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Threegirls

Have we now expanded from drug cartels to hacker cartels....

Where will it ever end.....

Des

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

I would not be at all surprised if at the top of all of those pyramids are the same people as are at the top of most of these systems.

One crime ring, to rule them all.........to what end?

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Do you ever get the feeling we are part of an ever shrinking minority of noncriminals.....the bad guys are just fighting over this dwindling pool of us, the good guys.

Des
edit on 6-7-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   

I do
This whole debt, gov, corruption everything is overwhelming at times.

Then I listen to my girls talking with their friends, or read a message on facebook I can actually relate to or maybe I come on here where we all have views, talk freely and discuss the world.

Sometimes I feel honoured to live here and now, at a time that the potential is SO AMAZING!!

We are a growing number who are realising the size of our opposition.

Take heart, we are growing...............................................

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Sweet Pea...I'm 61 years old. I've watched the pool get shallower and shallower. You sound like you are raising your Girls right....Hopefully, they can carry on the good fight against corruption. There is always hope....

Des

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Thank you, I understand where you're coming from.

Times change very quickly don't they. There is passion as there always is but people lack focus, they don't get really worked up until it affects them

At this moment in time we are more connected (via web) than ever before and news/fads/trends spread fast. All it takes is for enough things to be going on that affect enough different people for them to get talking about it, find out more and the ball starts rolling.

It seems at the moment that lots of corruption is being uncovered, people are feeling more and more that things are wrong and tv just isn't working any more to keep their interest. Recent history has got many people thinking and they are less likely to toe the gov line and believe what the media tells them. There is still some way to go but I hope to see change in our lifetimes.

My girls question everything, even me and I love it. They give good arguments and they know when answers do not make sense to them. They do listen carefully and make their own minds up, sometimes they respectfully disagree but they trust me and they know I value truth. When I don't know the truth I admit it freely, I think that is a good thing.

I teach them never to give up and to fight for what is right, if that can be determined. I think they will take up our mantle, if that is what they choose I really hope the 'pool' is long, deep and wide!

Take care, you are right there is always hope. Stay strong x

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Who said crime does'nt pay, between the banks, drug companies, and criminal cartels i'm in the wrong line of work.

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Evidently sberbank operating costs are very high...

www.bloomberg.com...

top topics

join