It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So 2012 is in fact the change for humanity

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Hey folks,

Are we all seeing what is happening in front of our eyes?

Can we connect all the dots and put them together, probably not?

Do aliens exist, no one truly knows. Do nibiru exist, no one truly knows. Did the Mayans predict the end of the world, only the Mayans know. Is there a change coming for humanity, I truly believe so.

First of all, Mayans never predicted the end of the world, so who ever say that is true, please confirm your sources again.

The reason I say change for humanity is occurring:

Lately a lot of different scenarios are taking place.

First of all a scenerio of a war, probably a world war.

1) Trukey Vs Syria

First of all thousands of people have died, innocent people in Syria. This is unfair to those innocent people. Either people accept Assad or Assad should step down. Its stupid how they are fighting within their own country and destroying each other.

2) Iran Vs Israel & US (Russia might support Iran)

Iran wants Israel and US wiped out, dont know what technology they have to wipe out US, but thats what they are saying. Nuclear talks aren't working against Iran.

Second: The Weather conditions are becoming severe

1) outbreak of tornadoes during april and may, killed people and caused a lot of damage

2) Thunderstorms packing winds of a category 1 hurricane. I was caught in the last storm (derecho) that happened on the East coast, it felt like a hurricane, it was pretty scary. Never experienced anything in my life like that on the east coast of US.

3) More than 3 tropical storms formed in June broke the record on the Atlantic ocean.

4) Wildfires are going crazy, worst fires in history being recorded.

5) US is experiencing a record breaking heat wave, temperature soaring, upper 90s to upper 100s.

6) Plants are burning up due to the heat, all the crops I grew in my backyard are turning brown , with holes in the leaves.

7) A lot of states are experiencing droughts

8) Hurricanes will form late July and god knows how strong will they be.

Human Made disasters:

1) Gulf oil spill

killed a lot of sea life and also destroyed the habitat of sea creatures. A lot of fisherman lost their jobs.

2) Nuclear meltdown in Japan

Radiation killing animals , sea creatures, as well as humans.

Mother nature is being destroyed slowly and slowly and we are the cause. We call our house a home, but our World Earth is our home to all. Earth is the most beautiful home anyone can have, so people lets shows some respect to mother Earth and it will give us a reward.

Now I personally dont know if war will occur, or any natrual disaster will strike, but change is on its way and I think we should welcome the change with peace and happiness.

We should all show some respect to Earth and actually appreciate what it does for us, rather than worrying about money issues and social problems. Just once give a good Thank You to Earth, so even if Earth is living soul it would feel appreciated and happy and finally give us a sign of peace and happiness.

edit on 6-7-2012 by storm2012 because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-7-2012 by storm2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Water the base of your plants...don't get the leaves wet or they will burn. I water mine everyday in extreme heat, as long as I don't get the whole plant wet all is good. So far my maters look great

Here in KY. is hot, humid, I wish we have a Fall and winter this year this is crazy hot
edit on 6-7-2012 by mytheroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 10:31 AM
link   
The Earth is one giant living organism, and if you don't treat it well enough, it will die. Unfortunately, the Earth is also going to continue to do what it does naturally, regardless of human intervention. You can only do so much, but humans are no match for the force, that is, Nature.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by mytheroy
Water the base of your plants...don't get the leaves wet or they will burn. I water mine everyday in extreme heat, as long as I don't get the whole plant wet all is good. So far my maters look great

Here in KY. is hot, humid, I wish we have a Fall and winter this year this is crazy hot
edit on 6-7-2012 by mytheroy because: (no reason given)

agree , it has been really hot and humid. We can deff use some cold air.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by iunlimited491
The Earth is one giant living organism, and if you don't treat it well enough, it will die. Unfortunately, the Earth is also going to continue to do what it does naturally, regardless of human intervention. You can only do so much, but humans are no match for the force, that is, Nature.

we humans are the only species that can bring Earth back to is feet. Tell me how many people even say thanks to Earth once. People this days live in their own world, which requires money lots of it, technology and food. Never thanking Earth for what it has done for us. We are slowly forgetting our own Mother. Everyone should take 1 min of their daily time and say thanks to Earth.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 10:35 AM
link   
The Mayan's were big on cycles, everything they did was based on such. If they had any predictions for the future, it was based on some sort of cycle they deciphered in nature. in all honesty, we are seeing this cycle change in front of our eyes, a cycle that we really have no control over. It's a Water / Heat cycle with the earth, moon and sun.

I honestly think CO2 levels rise and fall naturally, we go through climate changes, brought about from various things, but all of which are connected to each other. So when one changes, it in return affects everything else. I don't know about you but the changes I see are heat and water. People are following the changes and changing themselves both mentally and physically.

Regardless of us doing anything to start this is not the issue, what we need to do is find ways to live with it, since it's how this planet is and will always be. I don't think planets stay the way they are, everything changes, and we are merely here living on the back of such changes.

The only thing you can do, is trust your heart, and follow your soul.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 10:36 AM
link   
This thread would be more appropriately titled "A list of news headlines from the past 2 years that have no connection to 2012"

Do you forget the thousands of wars and natural disasters that occured throughout history? Change is always occuring, so are they also all related to 2012?

Also, there is still debate whether global warming is actually occurring, and if it is occurring there is still yet another debate as to whether it is a natural or man made process. CO2 levels were once 20x higher than today and the earth was thriving with plant life. More CO2 = More/Bigger Plants

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Although I agree with your feelings concerning the Earth, I think your World War 3 scenario explanations are simplistic and gleaned from MSM sources.

I see Syria as I saw Egypt and Libya: "Internal dissent" caused by CIA funded and armed agitators. Anytime the MSM makes sure that we see every little "atrocity" supposedly committed by a "corrupt regime that must be deposed", I see CIA disinfo and bullcrap. When the news in the USA showed poor, downtrodden Egyptian protestors holding signs IN ENGLISH and posing for the cameras, that is the tip-off.

Ditto this idea that Iran wants to see Israel "wiped off the map". How many times does this nonsense have to be spread around? I believe Iran's leader stated something to the effect that Israel will fade from the pages of history...Not exactly a war cry. Isn't the west the one who has been beating the war drums for an attack on Iran?

Please read the Brookings Institute report, "Which Path To Persia?" www.brookings.edu...

We have been following this playbook since it was published in 2009.

Okay....Having said all that, let's turn to the idea that the Earth's weather patterns are getting ugly. I agree with that. Perhaps the problem is that we are thinking in terms of only the past 100 years or so, since weather records started to be kept. In geological time, the past 100 years is but a blip. This may not signal anything but increased activity, not an anomaly.

I'm not trying to down your thread, but after years of being fed the Mayan prophecy for 2012 being "the end" by shows on television, I'm starting to suspect that we are being duped. They've got everybody freaked out waiting for the Earth to shake us off like water off a wet dog, so that when they pull something man-made, we'll be totally surprised.

The Earth is doing what it always does, in cycles greater than our record-keeping abilities. We're just in a more active period. Plus our world leaders are all megalomaniacs who are chomping at the bit to play with all their new weapons. So yeah....Interesting times we live in. Humanity changes and rolls with the punches. Be prepared and trust no one in charge. Bend like the grass and you won't break like the reed.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   
You forgot to mention all of the ZOMBIE and CANNIBAL stories that are raging on the MSM. Everybody seems to be chewing up other people.

I for one, however, know that this has been going on for quite a while, though unreported. Don't you just love when the MSM latches onto a topic? They just grind it out for as much worth as they can get!

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Are you truly surprised? Haven't you noticed the rapid decline in human behavior. All of this is clearly foretold in the Bible, whether or not you are a believer or not is your personal decision I am not here to preach for your salvation, however a large group of people worldwide are sensing that something is taking place, an awakening of sorts. I encourage you to look into the Bible the answers are all in black and white. Let's leave religion out of the equation, belief is a personal relationship with the creator, churches have only caused the waters to be truly muddied.

Bless you and yours

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by DOLCOTT

I, too, feel like there is change coming. And I believe religion should be left out of the equation, but there is a 'creator'.

Really, the only problem I have with that statement is picking up bible. I can only assume you mean the christian bible, and with leaving religion out of the equation..

What makes you think thats the right book? For all we know, in the eyes of an creator, it could be the koran, the torah, or any other number of religious diatribes.

edit on 6-7-2012 by johnnysixguns because: There Their They're

new topics

top topics

join