It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Most Americans Believe Government Keeps UFO Secrets

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 09:29 AM
link   
My first infographic statistic table

Survey for National Geographic finds extraterrestrial visits not that crazy an idea to most Americans

source

if you can upvote on reddit
thank you!

edit on 6-7-2012 by skywalk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by skywalk

...I'm working on some more

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by SarnholeOntarable

hehe thanks post your link here! when you are done!

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 09:51 AM
link   
www.theorionconspiracy.com...reply to post by skywalk

here is a little bitvault.fbi.gov...I'm still trying to figure it out

now,check this out...very interesting stuff

edit on 6-7-2012 by SarnholeOntarable because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Most Americans also believe the Adam and Eve Bible story is correct.

I'm going to file this under "unreliable".

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   
nvm

edit on 6-7-2012 by Kandinsky because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by skywalk

If they don't come to play nice you can count me as part of the 5% that won't run and hide and roll over. I don't think survey poles tell the truth becasue when SHTF I think people will do things much differently than they think they will while sitting in an air conditioned room answering questions.

Humans have a survival instinct that when put up against a corner like an invasion I think more like 90% would be in the streets to fight back. I peronsally we would be no match for them if they did not come to play nice but I also think they would have evolved past slaughtering for resources.
edit on 6-7-2012 by knowledgedesired because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by knowledgedesired

thanks for the reply, it is my first infographic and i had to do it on UFO/alien topic, every comment, positive or negative, i will like it!

if you can make sure to upvote my post on reddit
i would appreciate!

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   
30% of americans is way more than 8 million people, more like 94,167,118.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   
If this is true, most people probably believe that the government isn't telling the full story. Doesn't mean they believe in nonsensical coverups such as a saucer crashing at Roswell and the military having alien technology at their disposal, or that the government has established secret contact with aliens.

The truth is the government and government agencies do not know much more than the people about these mysterious crafts, and it is understandable that they do not divulge such information, otherwise known as "disclosure". Most people would rather prefer the government and military denying its existence rather than coming out and saying "there are crafts in our skies that we cannot know where they originate from, do not seem to have any aerodynamical properties nor cause air disturbances, and can fly circles around our fastest military jets. There is nothing we can do about them. Deal with it". I'm sure such news would spark a wave of uneasiness among the general public.

It is in the government's best interest to continue to deny the existence of these things.

Also, the fact these crafts exist is not proof of aliens. The extraterrestrial hypothesis is only a number of possible explanations for these crafts.
edit on 6-7-2012 by Diablos because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 12:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Diablos

well i have seen them with my own eyes.

one gigantic triangle craft as huge as 3 houses, totally silent in the night sky, with lights on 2 of the 3 line that form the triangle, the lights as dim as our view of the stars, it passed over us, i spotted thecrat as it flew over us, me my brother and 3 best friends, in around 5-7 seconds it was dissapearing in the horizon...

the other nice craft i have seen was very nice, it was a long cylinder craft with huge blue lights at each end, it arrived from nowhere, over there for around 1 minutes as soon we saw it, i rushed inside to get the camera, but i couldnt find it, i finaly found the camera and went back outside, i started the camera as i was running, when i came back i tried to zoom and when i hit record, it vanished... i wish i had this one on tape it was amazing, my friend saw it the whole encounter i am a bit jelly...

if they aren't...

super top secret yet to be released and known from the general mainstream people, they are extremely well super advanced technology craft that could help this world a lot more then leaving them secret

or else they are indeed from another galaxy, maybe universe or dimension even time.

new topics

top topics

join