It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It will be Russia who invades Iran igniting full blown ww3

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by potatotomato2

You have about three weeks ......give or take................

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 11:12 PM
link   
china stops exports to usa.

usa defeated.

u.s. economy obliterated.

mass riots and murders as people make runs to the bank, only to find it closed.

chinese defeat america without firing a single bullet.

chinese leadership sit on couches, sipping cognac and smoking cigars, laughing and celebrating while they watch america burn on cnn.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 11:38 PM
link   
All I can say is WOW.

I suggest reading a few things and trying to form an intelligent thought before you post something like this again. Welcome to ATS.

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 12:29 AM
link   
reply to post by canyouhandletruth

I don't think so.

The writing is already on the wall and I think they are preparing to attack as soon as Romney is in office.

Why do I think that?
The political ads here in FL go like this:

"Obama's first speech was on al jazeera television apologizing - and how did Iran respond? By killing Americans and threatening us with nuclear weapons...Tell Obama it's time to get tough with Iran."

Oh yeah...they got another war planned for us and hate to say it but Obama is such a suck up to Republicans he might take the bait and promise them a war just to get a little GOP blessing.
edit on 7-7-2012 by newcovenant because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Melbourne_Militia
Since we are theorizing:

Russia would do well to instigate a "false coup de tat" in Iran in conjunction with Iranian leadership, bringing in Russian troops to quell "demonstrations", and having a temporary change in leadership that would still be anti-West but more democratic albeit temporarily.

This would put the West in a dilema....do we accept the new democratic leadership in Tehran even thou they are still anti west or do we continue on with our campaign.

Iran is needed as a Southern Buffer for Russia.

It is also why Georgia will never be allowed into Nato by the Russians. They need that southern Buffer....even if it is "radiated"....

Good post mate,

dont forget to tell your mates milk makes ya think like a girl

eh eh

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by P12SOLD

Originally posted by SrWingCommander
Hmmm

Russia doesn't have the logistical capability to occupy Iran (really we don't either, but since we won't be occupying Iran, I am not to concerned).

I also don't drink milk, because I don't like it....and rarely use it at all other then occasionally to wet cereal....but I am not exactly sure how these two topics tied together.....

The Soviet Union occupied eastern and half of central Europe for 45 years. They have the logistical capability they were a lot poorer than when this was going on. Don't believe the garbage you read about Russia. Their military is strong not as weak as some people here think. Russia, has been been involved in local region disputes right up to 2012 (Chechyna and Georgia) have hardened their troops. The fighting in Chechyna was extremely bitter and aggressive.
edit on 6-7-2012 by P12SOLD because: (no reason given)

Chechnya - war with terrrists on territory RF
Georgia,Georgians attacked peacekeepers on territory S.Osetia

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Melbourne_Militia
Since we are theorizing:

Russia would do well to instigate a "false coup de tat" in Iran in conjunction with Iranian leadership, bringing in Russian troops to quell "demonstrations", and having a temporary change in leadership that would still be anti-West but more democratic albeit temporarily.

This would put the West in a dilema....do we accept the new democratic leadership in Tehran even thou they are still anti west or do we continue on with our campaign.

Iran is needed as a Southern Buffer for Russia.

It is also why Georgia will never be allowed into Nato by the Russians. They need that southern Buffer....even if it is "radiated"....

Georgian mad tsar Misha can provoke nuclear war USA vs RF
american perfectly understand that

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 01:17 AM
link   
Milk is one of the reasons people act like a bunch of confused illogical girls, so yes its in the post as maybe you can use logic if you stop drinking milk.

i can even tell who the milk drinkers are,you cant even see your acting like rude little girls on this thread eh eh

being disrespectful is a trait little girls have, i know you cant see it but if you havnt tried giving up milk then how would you see/feel/know the difference? its full of female hormones wake up use logic its not rocket science.

not only is milk from a lactating female cow the farmer pumps it full of FEMALE Hormones

honestly its easy just try rice milk for 2 weeks its delicious and its a fast way to get into better shape
you get rice milk in the Long Life milk section at the supermarket, i also get oat milk its nice for a change

hey i got my first flag

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 01:37 AM
link   
Milk???

Never! I love my girly laté's too much!

Whenever me and my girlfriends go shopping we just HAVE to drop our hanbags on the floor of starbucks for a girly brew..

That.. And I love my fabulous girly boobies too much!

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 02:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Firefly_

Quick, to the ministry of truth. " Milk, it doesn't do a body good!"

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 02:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by randomname
china stops exports to usa.

usa defeated.

u.s. economy obliterated.

mass riots and murders as people make runs to the bank, only to find it closed.

chinese defeat america without firing a single bullet.

chinese leadership sit on couches, sipping cognac and smoking cigars, laughing and celebrating while they watch america burn on cnn.

I hate to be rude but what you have posted here is really stupid. If fact it is the complete opposite of what would happen. China's entire economy is dependent on U.S. Purchase of their Goods. If the U.S. right now stopped all Chinese Imports to the United States as well as stopped making payments on Chinese Loans....what would actually happen?

China's Economy would be decimated in a matter of DAY's. The Chinese Stock Market would collapse. China's Goods that the U.S. purchases are nothing that we cannot do without. But here is the BIG MISTAKE China has made....THEY COULD NOT DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT.

CHINA is NO MATCH FOR THE UNITED STATES MILITARY. Plus the U.S. has achieved the development of TWO ABM SYSTEMS one of which is fully active...that being the Upgrade of standard SM-3 Missiles which are aboard every Aegis Cruiser in every U.S. Carrier Battle Group as well as another Aircraft Launched Version that is placed on F-15C's. The second ABM system is not fully deployed yet but it is partially active with two Nuclear Powered Direct Energy Lasers known as the FEL or Free Electron Laser...and there is an unknown number of these at sea. Every Aegis Cruiser as well as every U.S. Aircraft Carrier will be fitted with a THIRD NUCLEAR REACTOR to power the FEL and Target and Acquisition tests have already occurred and one was even made public as a Non-Nuclear FEL using Networked Super Computers held steady a beam on a Rocking Boat at sea.

This combination of ABM Shields makes a Nuclear ICBM Strike on the U.S. all but impossible. So without a sufficient Nuclear Deterrent...China's Massive Army is useless because China has no possible way to Force Project them. The U.S. Navy would have a Field Day never mind our Attack Sub Forces which are the Best in the World....sinking Chinese Ship after Ship after Ship. China could not even make a successful landing on Taiwan. So China...has made the Right Decision...it has decided to work with the U.S....it's Largest Trading Partner and if you notice you don't hear any calls for attacking Taiwan anymore and China has been very helpful reigning in North Korea.

You cannot compare the Chinese Military to the U.S. Military and for that matter...the U.S. Military has some VERY POWERFUL NON-NUCLEAR WEAPONS that are of a Highly Secret Nature. The Russians know this...we had to TELL CHINA. But that was a good tactic as WAR is always more likely when One side does not know the Capabilities of the Other Side. Also...regardless of the CRAP coming out of Putin's Mouth...He knows very well that the U.S. Military is a Battle Hardened Highly Technical Integrated Branch actionable war machine. It is estimated that Russian Military Equipment is in such a state of disrepair that Russia could only get 20% actually Battle Ready. This and the fact that Russia could not even supply a tiny Military Force sent to Bosnia which had to get help from British Soldiers for Food and Water.

Russia does have a large Nuclear Force but again...the question of what condition it is in as Nuclear Weapons must be in a constant state of Maintenance as Nuclear Weapons Grade Fuel must be continually changed out due to Radioactive Neutron Decay as well as Russian poor standard of long lasting SOLID FUEL. The U.S. had a recent Breakthrough with solid fuel making a fuel that was not only long lasting and safe but have the ability to produce great amounts of power for thrust an be long burning as was demonstrated when a U.S. Navy SM-3 Missile not only Destroyed a Satellite that was failing and traveling in orbit at over 18,000 Miles per Hour... .but also scored a direct hit on the HYDRAZINE BOOSTER TANK...a Deadly Poisonous Rocket Booster Fuel which was directly targeted and destroyed as this was watched by Telescopes on the Ground.

So...you have your post backwards...the U.S. Holds all the Cards...and without U.S. Protection of International Shipping Lanes as neither the Chinese or the Russians have this ability...Chinese Oil Shipments could possibly not reach their destination to China which would be a disaster. In EVERY ASPECT the U.S.can go without Chinese Products and with very advanced Energy Generation Tech...if it were not for Greedy Oil Corps....and it came down to war...the U.S. would not need OIL EITHER. A Chinese Admiral who just last year was invited to watch U.S. Military Exercises...stated...much to the Chagrin of his Communist Bosses...that the U.S. has nothing to fear from China Militarily and that the Chinese were decades and in some areas close to a CENTURY behind the U.S. SI

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 02:11 AM
link   
I can see this being a plausible scenario, Russia has a lot of money invested in Iran (nearly $100 billion) so don't think they are going to let it go easily. I could very well see Russia doing some sort of diplomatic take over of Iran. It would secure Iran under Russian interests, anyone whom attacked Iran would by default be declaring war on Russia. Kind of a reverse proxy state.

Nothing at all to do with milk, and far fetched, but plausible.
edit on 7-7-2012 by Nucleardiver because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 02:22 AM
link   
OK girls the milk issue needs its own thread

How about in the NEWS section
www.abovetopsecret.com...

thats a better spot, no?

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 02:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Nucleardiver

The LAST THING the U.S. want's to do is attack Iran. Iran's Nuclear Sites must be disassembled and the only thing protecting Iran's sites from being Bombed by Israel is the U.S. saying...NO!

A Russian Takeover might actually not be a worse case scenario...considering 92% of Iranians are demanding Free and Fair Democratic Elections. It would be a Quagmire for Russia. Split Infinity

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 02:55 AM
link   
note the disinfo since i mentioned to snrwingcommander how the TOP BRASS are told not to drink milk!

more female hormones muddles a mans mind

the top brass and gov know but they dont want to destroy dairy so they dont mention it

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 03:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nucleardiver
I can see this being a plausible scenario, Russia has a lot of money invested in Iran (nearly $100 billion) so don't think they are going to let it go easily. I could very well see Russia doing some sort of diplomatic take over of Iran. It would secure Iran under Russian interests, anyone whom attacked Iran would by default be declaring war on Russia. Kind of a reverse proxy state.

Nothing at all to do with milk, and far fetched, but plausible.
edit on 7-7-2012 by Nucleardiver because: (no reason given)

it dosnt mean milk is responsible for ww3 mate eh eh

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 03:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by EvanB
Milk???

Never! I love my girly laté's too much!

Whenever me and my girlfriends go shopping we just HAVE to drop our hanbags on the floor of starbucks for a girly brew..

That.. And I love my fabulous girly boobies too much!

whatever turns you on

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 03:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by SplitInfinity
reply to post by Nucleardiver

The LAST THING the U.S. want's to do is attack Iran. Iran's Nuclear Sites must be disassembled and the only thing protecting Iran's sites from being Bombed by Israel is the U.S. saying...NO!

A Russian Takeover might actually not be a worse case scenario...considering 92% of Iranians are demanding Free and Fair Democratic Elections. It would be a Quagmire for Russia. Split Infinity

There are new weapons that can do a continent in minutes and importantly people dont take this into consideration

we have made great strides in technology but not in common sense

we can destroy continents but still have ww2 mentality

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 03:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by canyouhandletruth
note the disinfo since i mentioned to snrwingcommander how the TOP BRASS are told not to drink milk!

more female hormones muddles a mans mind

the top brass and gov know but they dont want to destroy dairy so they dont mention it

I am aware that the Hormones that some Dairy Farmers use to increase Milk Production from Cows as well as those cows growing larger udders having an effect on young Female Brest Development as well as coming into Puberty at a young age.

I am also aware that the Growth Hormone given to Chickens for Chickens to have Larger White Breast Meat is very close to Human Female Growth Hormone....but I am not aware of it having any adverse effects as far as Young Men or Boys and these Growth Hormones have been attributed to the fact that regardless of where an immigrant family has come to the U.S. anywhere in the World...and people in the U.S. are much Larger in both Skeletal Structure as well as Muscle mass and density and taller by far....after a few as one or two generations...a person who has come from Bangladesh who is a Man at about 5 ft. and the Mother at about 4 ft. 10 inches....have Grandchildren who approach 6 Ft. and Granddaughters who grow to 5 ft. 5 inches or taller.

I have friends who I have seen this happen to over a 35 year period from when I was young. It JUST HAPPENS! A reason could be the Milk as well as Chicken or other Animals bread to produce larger offspring or Milk but as i have said...I have seen nothing about Milk effecting Boy's or Men. If anything it has given them an advantage.

Now your an Aussie...I can tell you that the Guy's on my Team drink Milk and there is no lack of aggression there! So why all the fuss? Split Infinity

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 03:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by onecraftydude
All I can say is WOW.

I suggest reading a few things and trying to form an intelligent thought before you post something like this again. Welcome to ATS.

nothing wrong with my post craftydude, it covers a few topics and dis-info that i said milk is the cause of ww3 isnt any harm either, helps get the post count higher so its more popular/ontop of the list, no such thing as bad press

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join