It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It will be Russia who invades Iran igniting full blown ww3

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Are you people serious ?Milk?

reply to post by Firefly_

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Since we are theorizing:

Russia would do well to instigate a "false coup de tat" in Iran in conjunction with Iranian leadership, bringing in Russian troops to quell "demonstrations", and having a temporary change in leadership that would still be anti-West but more democratic albeit temporarily.

This would put the West in a dilema....do we accept the new democratic leadership in Tehran even thou they are still anti west or do we continue on with our campaign.

Iran is needed as a Southern Buffer for Russia.

It is also why Georgia will never be allowed into Nato by the Russians. They need that southern Buffer....even if it is "radiated"....

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 05:39 PM
link   
I have an idea that to get even with the USA China will invade South Korea, and Taiwan in the next few weeks, this will they feel teach America a lesson, the problem then is will China stop there, I fear not, Japan will be lost too plus others, while these attacks go on Russia will move into Iran and Poland to make sure NATO is pushed away from it's borders, within Days of all that starting China will invade the USA mainland, it wont be WW3 I feel because America will fall so fast they wont be able to react fast enough.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Alternative4u

There is enough civilian men here with guns that will fight against the invading force that they could never succeed .There is at least 50 million men that would fight and hundreds of million guns and untold ammo . They would have to fight their way on shore or come through Canada or Mexico . Did I mention that we have a Military also?

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   
We just celebrated the 4th of July here (independence day) in America. I'm in the Los Angeles area, and from 9 PM to 12 AM the ground shook with all the fireworks and explosions. Keep in mind the professional shows ended about 9:30. That means the locals, the average joes, had enough firepower to extend what sounded and felt like a war zone, for another two and a half hours. It was not gun fire, for the most part, but explosives. Woo Hooo! Bring it China, Russia, who ever you want. Once the military is done with you, or you with it, WE the people await you!

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by canyouhandletruth

If ATS did awards for "Going of at a tangent" you my friend would win it hands down!

You managed to go from:

It will be Russia who invades Iran igniting full blown ww3

To:

milk has female hormones so makes men think like a girl and soft body try for 2 weeks only drink rice or oat milk you will see i dont lie, you get hard fast soy milk is bad also so dont drink it

And you did it all in one post!!

Priceless!

edit on 6/7/2012 by Argyll because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by SimonPeter
reply to post by SaturnFX

Russia will likely take the whole Middle East including Israel. There is prophecy in the bible about this very war in Ezekiel chapter 38 and 39 .Chapter 37 talks about bringing Israel back to be a Nation after nearly 2000 years of being disbursed from Israel.Believe it or not it is worth a read .
The war is called the war of Gog & Magog where Russia is the land of Magog comes to storm Israel but does not let the Arabs take spoil and betrays them .

That prophecy is garbage think about it for a second. God allegedly is the creator of mankind so why would he support one country of humans over another? Israel is just as bad as Iran, Russia and the United States same.
edit on 6-7-2012 by P12SOLD because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by SrWingCommander
Hmmm

Russia doesn't have the logistical capability to occupy Iran (really we don't either, but since we won't be occupying Iran, I am not to concerned).

I also don't drink milk, because I don't like it....and rarely use it at all other then occasionally to wet cereal....but I am not exactly sure how these two topics tied together.....

The Soviet Union occupied eastern and half of central Europe for 45 years. They have the logistical capability they were a lot poorer than when this was going on. Don't believe the garbage you read about Russia. Their military is strong not as weak as some people here think. Russia, has been been involved in local region disputes right up to 2012 (Chechyna and Georgia) have hardened their troops. The fighting in Chechyna was extremely bitter and aggressive.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Firefly_

milk has female hormones so makes men think like a girl and soft body try for 2 weeks only drink rice or oat milk you will see i dont lie, you get hard fast

When I read this I thought this was turning into one of those spam emails.

But seriously, how do you go from Russia to milk?
mother russia?

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by tallcool1
reply to post by canyouhandletruth

So in order to prevent the USA from invading Iran, Russia is going to invade Iran (their ally) as well as start WW3? Russia is an ally with Iran. Russia has all but threatened the USA that they will protect Iran from attack. If Russia attacked Iran (to protect them, no less), Iran would have to protect themselves against Russia and shoot back. I would assume that while Russia and Iran are shooting at each other, some of the oil fields would be destroyed. So the Iranian oil that Russia is trying to protect by attacking would be destroyed and there would be little left to use. Additionally, Russia is going to be starting WW3 - so while they are busy fighting the Iranians (who by now would likely be their enemies and fighting back), they will also be starting up a war with the USA and it's allies (the UK and most of Europe, Canada, Israel, Australia, etc.). China may join with Russia, but they are also somewhat allied with Iran and may help Iran fight against Russia...so I'm not really sure which way they would go. Maybe they would just stay out of it until the rest of the world destroys each other. They can then just roll in and take over the planet.

But at least the USA won't get the Iranian oil!

This makes my head hurt a little.

Oh and milk will make you girlish...

Its unlikely Russia would support Iran if attacked. Iran prior to 1979 was an ally of the United States and the US had their hands in every pot there then. The Soviets did not invade Iran. Countries like American and Russia no the stakes are high two of them facing off against each other likely, if prolonged, means the use of nuclear weapons. Unfortunately for these two countries if used means most of their cities will be destroyed resulting in millions of lives lost. People don't fully grasp how bad of a situation that would be for them.

Russia will allow an Iran attack, because it likely will only be an air assault first. An invasion the risk goes up for drawing in Syria. Russia would likely defend this country, if invaded, as it has strategic value in defending its nation from outside threats..

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by stinkelbaum

But seriously, how do you go from Russia to milk?

mother russia? ,,no that would be ,,,,,Vodka,,

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by canyouhandletruth

Originally posted by Numbers33four

whatever happens know this:
the Spirit stands outside of time, there is a continuity of the Spirit during every incarnation which bridges all times. All lifetimes of the Spirit are integrated by the Spirit in the endless NOW of Creation. Wisdom is carried forward to Creation as the Spirit Evolves.

to be strong:
meditate daily for 15 to 20 mins before bed,proper meditation is important for humans
its how we connect to the Creation's energy/knowledge
ca.figu.org...

20 mins walk/gardening on the grass barefoot per day, weather permitting
spirulina is needed for vitamins now as plants are grown in the same location with only chemicals
moringa oleifera for diabetes and countless other ailments
to rid cancer and most other ailments google: mms1

(ask your spirit to remember your dreams when you wake up)
write them down,important dreams will be more vivid, more often

we come from The Universe (The Creation) not one of the gods, the gods where men so was satan, they died and stayed dead, they are deceased. We re-incarnate we dont die and goto heaven or hell, Heaven and hell are not places they are inside us.

Our Spirit is The Creation, We Are gods, we are coming out of a slumber if we can survive long enough

this is how to pray, to YOUR Spirit and The Creation, i am fairdinkum

1. My spirit, you are all-mighty.

2. Your name shall be honoured.

3. Your realm shall open (incarnate) in me.

4. Your might (might of the consciousness) shall unfold in me, on earths and in universes.

5. Give me my daily bread (love, wisdom) today so I recognise my responsibility and I recognise the truth.

6. And do not throw me into confusion and delusion, but release me from my misunderstanding.

7. For the realm, the power (power of knowledge) and the knowledge within me are yours (universe) in eternity.

if you want it you got to believe, believe in yourself!
WE GOT TO STAND UP IF WE WANT TO BE FREE,
its always that way

a mate has been sending you a message about freedom
www.youtube.com...

i know its not for everyone and i must respect that

I like this!

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by P12SOLD

I my self not imposing it on you ,do take a biblical view of this upcoming war . In that view Russia comes with the countries of old Persia to take Israel . We the United States and old '' GW " removed the only thing holding Iran back . That was Saddam . We have paved the way . Russia instead of supporting Iran will likely have to swarm Israel to stop them from using their NUKES. This might result in a nuclear exchange between the US and Allies verses Russia. According to the bible Russia is dragged into the war .

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Reminds me of Dr. Strangelove: "Sapping our precious bodily fluids". Except in this case its with milk instead of water.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Im done with this site. Ive alerted the mods and nothing. You guys enjoy-im not logging back on here.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by GARN40ish

tiny correction:

Our Spirit is The Creation, We Are made in gods,,image,,,,
"we are coming out of a slumber if we can survive long enough"
as in removing the vail,
ya ok,, but it is GOD,
who is comming into, play,,or out of slumber, if u will.
Thee God.
numuro uno,,
head honcho,,
GODof GODS,
,KING of KINGS etc,,
begotten,,
not made,
by higgs
are any other Law,,
Outside of the Law,
yet being the Law Incarnate.
ya that GOD,,the Father of the Creator,,Christ Jesus.

edit on 6-7-2012 by BobAthome because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   
A little more information might help people understand the whole situation .
Get a map people.

The Caspian Sea is the largest inland body of water in the world and accounts for 40 to 44% of the total lacustrine waters of the world.[9] The coastlines of the Caspian are shared by Azerbaijan, Iran, Kazakhstan, Russia, and Turkmenistan.

And some believe america just wants to bring freedom to the world.
I think americas intrerst have been clear from the begining.
Iran is more than a buffer zone for Russia

The oil in the Caspian basin is estimated to be worth over US $12 trillion. The sudden collapse of the USSR and subsequent opening of the region has led to an intense investment and development scramble by international oil companies. In 1998 Dick Cheney commented that "I can't think of a time when we've had a region emerge as suddenly to become as strategically significant as the Caspian."

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 07:47 PM
link   
russia have armed iran to the teeth, sunburn missile? hence USA will not let a fish near there.
dr strangelove, essence of purity, lol

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 08:21 PM
link   
This will never happen

America is Bad Cop right now dontcha know?

For a long time America was Good Cop and Russia was Bad Cop

Russia was the threat that scared everyone into buying arms...they could be in Europe any day now!!! They already have Yugoslavia!!! Look at how they take their peoples freedoms!!!

Now, it's Americas turn, it's only fair after all, bad cop looses a lot of image on the world stage, the bad guy always has to loose so in the end they sell the lesser amount of arms to all the frightened nations of the world

So now America is bad cop, all our people are in jail, we crush our protesters once in a while so it makes the news, we take out a few countries that need fixing

Iran will be our first "Proxy war" against Russia, the world will see those Russian missiles sink a carrier, every one will want some.... The Vietnam/Korea of the start of this century. Best Arms sale show ever put on most likely.

Iran will be part of the "bigger picture" no more crazy religious zealot in charge, both Russia and America will reap vast profits over the next 20-30 years Oil will flow steadily to China and India via land based pipeline so all the members of the UN security council can keep buying and selling vast amounts of crap and of course, the arms dealers will make out like bandits

Not one 3rd world leader will catch a clue that both Russia and America are selling junk 20-30 years behind their real capabilities and the whole thing was rigged sort of anyway because they are dumber than the rocks that they pray to and life will go on.

Good Cop Bad Cop, effective internationally since 1945 thanks to Hitler scaring the crap out of everyone. Good Cop Bad cop it's not just for minor felons anymore. The End

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by potatotomato2

You have about three weeks ......give or take................

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join