The official Procrasti-NATION PARTY platform (Summation) FortAnthem for ATS Regent

page: 1

join

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 07:54 AM
link   
This is the event I’ve kept you waiting for:

FortAnthem for ATS Regent

The ATS Procrasti-NATION party

[size=0]Check it out, I spelled it right this time.

I figured I’d throw my hat in the ring because this seems like a job where I won’t have to work hard or do anything so it seems perfect for someone with my lazy disposition.

If you’re wondering what my qualifications are for running in this party; From the time of my youth, I spent many arduous years studying under a true master in the art of procrastination.

After completing my studies, the master retired to a life of hard core napping, lounging around and belly rubs, proving that she was a true high master of procrastination.

I’m the candidate who will solve all the world’s problems… er…. Tomorrow, or maybe the day after that. Well, I’ll get a round tuit eventually…

Meh, if I put it off long enough…

Anyway, I was gonna put together a list of my platform positions but, haven’t gotten around to it yet. Lucky for me, I found this pic that explains everything so I don’t have to do any of the work.

Which proves the 13th rule of procrastination:

I’ve even gone to the trouble of developing this in-depth flowchart to show how I will go about making all my decisions about how to rule over ATS if you should choose me as your wise and benevolent ruler:

So, if you feel like it or if you get a round tuit, maybe you could decide to vote for me but, you know, it’s not like there’s a rush or anything.

So remember; Procrastinate Now!

Or later, there’s no need to hurry.

Ever…

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 07:55 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 08:10 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 08:19 AM
link   
You had me at the flow chart.

Why does this person keep spamming all the threads with a one-line URL?

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Here's the official campaign theme song of the Procrasti-NATION Party:

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   
You had me at tomorrow...

I'll expand on this thought later... sometime... eventually...

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by FortAnthem

Sounds like my kinda party.
I'll flag your thread.......later.....got my lazy on, right now.
But don't worry. I'll get around to it.
Eventually

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   
The best thing to do when you procrastinate is drink booze. So I recommend voting Booze Party (In the sig) if you vote procrasti party. Just don't procrastinate with your voting...

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 06:51 PM
link   
I think I would be a prime candidate for this party

here is my certification.
Threads I have put off to read for later, some are months old

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by seenavv

Love your credentials!

Maybe you can be my Vice-Regent.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by seenavv

You mean I am not the only one who does that?

I plan on reading the procrastinators creed later.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by seenavv

All we had to do was see the steam icon in the backround to know you were qualified.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Tomorrow sounds good, or the day after, but I promise I will eventually get around to it.

PROCASTINATION EXPLAINED

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 09:27 PM
link   
One of the best threads ever. Whether you're mocking procrastinators or not, some of the demotivational posters had me rolling; that flowchart one

I must admit the Procrasti-Nation Party describes me quite well... sometimes I can get a lot done; other times I just can't manage to escape the procrastination singularity. It's like a psychological force that keeps pulling, no matter what you tell yourself.... I'm on the bandwagon alright.

Edit: I just remembered an episode from Malcom in the Middle where Francis does the most ridiculous procrastinating possible. In the final scene his buddy sits him down in an empty room with absoutely nothing but a pencil and paper.... but he spots a loose thread on his shirt & when his friend opens the door in the morning he's sitting there with most of his sweater unraveled.
edit on 6-7-2012 by Raelsatu because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by calstorm
You mean I am not the only one who does that?

Nope I guess not, I thought I was!

Originally posted by v1rtu0s0
All we had to do was see the steam icon in the backround to know you were qualified.

haha TBH I rarely ever go on it.. rarely ever play video games either.... swapped for other more worthwhile interests!

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by FortAnthem

Ima be a member of procrastination nation Fort. Damned if I miss a party at ATS.

Snf you stud.
OMG

I have a great campaign slogan for us too.
Hows this grab ya ?

We are not in denial of ignorance.
edit on 6-7-2012 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 12:23 AM
link   
So, what is going to be the mascot for this new party?

This would be a good party for Mexicans with the mañana mentality, but the burro is already taken.

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alxandro
So, what is going to be the mascot for this new party?

This would be a good party for Mexicans with the mañana mentality, but the burro is already taken.

I believe that, traditionally, the two headed turtle has been the procrastinator's mascot.

There was talk about creating a procrastination society called the Ancient order of the Two-Headed Turtles but, they never got around to organizing it.

edit on 7/7/12 by FortAnthem because:

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 09:09 AM
link   
The most fun party there is:

new topics
top topics

join