It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

life daze{lewc}

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 06:49 AM
link   
...growing up was a pain,with the red hair and being short.Poor mom did not know I got beat the worst out of the other three siblings.These are younger years I spill about and not to delightful for the faint of ...So I can start out with the ice caves,where the evil step dad brought me to kill me...I'm not dumb,I was 12 at the time,I knew how to climb.....this is so sad,a few months later,Oh,time to canoe along a 14 mile stretch by my self for scout points..no problem til I hit that wier...rushing water scared me and the canoe tipped,stayed there for 2 days before that @# found me..ya right,I was meant to be dead,I'm not stupid.There's nothing like the feeling of walking behind a fake family 10 steps behind...gets better,I mean worse..flash forward at 13 and being ridiculed and struck hard in front of the first girlfriend..wowsers...can you fathom the impact on a kid that age........I am not going to get into the guns and bows for self preservation....I'll never forget about the three day drop off in 10 feet of snow in the rockies with the compass and survival gear....I should of been dead....but I lived and can't stand the thought to this day..I'm a single dad now and LOVE my kids more than I thought I would ever be loved

edit on 6-7-2012 by SarnholeOntarable because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 07:00 AM
link   
reply to post by SarnholeOntarable

Sad Story man, Glad things turned out ok for you
Not all bad things last forever.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Sad Story man, Glad things turned out ok for you
Not all bad things last forever.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 07:54 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 08:09 AM
link   
reply to post by jutes

....no reptilians today...thanks for the chuckle

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Thanks for sharing with us, that must've been really hard to get out. SnF.

You do need to try to work on punctuation a bit, but other than that, you were able to invoke your point accurately. I'm glad you took the time to enter, and hope to see more.

Besides, you survived. You're a father. Do everything you can to correct the mistakes of the past. Life moves on.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Wow, you've been through a lot! Hold on to those kids of yours, they're more precious than anything in the world!

S&F!

top topics

join