It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Incredible latest NASA/ISS ufo footage

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by JimOberg
There are alternate prosaic explanations offered by folks out on the internet, including by the STS-80 astronauts themselves. Is there any effective way to track down such counter-claims, or are we all just to be victims of the multiply repeated original pro-UFO claims and arguments?

All we all just to be victims of NASA and government coverups and disinformation?

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by PlanetXisHERE

Originally posted by LiberalSceptic
reply to post by PlanetXisHERE

I do not see any problems with building crafts that big.
The only things needed would be materials and time.
Building the craft in space would also make such sizes possible.

Yes, building in space would seem to obviate many size limitations. I think T. humans have the ability to build larger craft than the shuttle or ISS - but I don't think we have the cloaking technology exhibited by the craft that arrived at 1:22.

As our friend says in his videos, there are many huge terrifying looking craft (even though the inhabitants may be peaceful) that would terrify and panic the earth's masses if they were not cloaked.

www.youtube.com...

As soon as we can start manufacturing carbon nanotubes in a big scale, we will be able to build without limitations. Though as you say, cloaking tech is still left to develop.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 08:00 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 08:06 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by jutes
>STAFF EDIT to remove spam

WTF is this supposed to be? Excuse my french.

StringTh
edit on 7/6/2012 by yeahright because: Spam link removal

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 08:19 AM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

but still the more the merrier I think - these are the videos that make me perk up and look.

Cheers!

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by StringTh

>STAFF Edit to remove spam

StringTh

He's been spamming it in every thread he comes into. I alerted the mods, they removed the one I alerted them to, but the rest are still there... A work in progress I hope.

Ignore him.. he'll be gone soon.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by StringTh

>STAFF Edit to remove spam link

StringTh

I don't know but apparently it's important enough to post it twice.

It would be nice if some pertinent info was posted along with the link. Aren't we supposed to do that anyway?

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 10:53 AM
link   
posted to the youtube site [we'll see how long it stays up before the site owner deletes it]:

So you take an OLD shuttle video and post it with a false new title and imaginary details, so people can't check it out against context and actual lighting and witness descriptions. Are you deliberately and deceptively TRYING to mislead, or just trying to trick naive viewers into following you into fantasy-folly? Check out my "99 FAQs About 'Space UFOs'" compilation for the background reality needed to properly assess these videos -- background that posters on youtube deliberately cover up.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 10:23 PM
link   
First of all I do believe that U.F.O.'s do exist, I just refuse to jump blindly into situation without knowing the facts.
When I first seen the video I had doubts that it was an alien ship. I would think that something that size would look a lot more solid then it does. So I started doing research on what it could be, I spent hours checking video's on the sun and flares. Those "ships" appear in a lot of video's and they always follow the same pattern. They are exactly what Alex Young say's they are. We will be seeing a lot of these in the months to come, and they will be bigger and more defined, but still they will not be alien ships.
I know N.A.S.A, has a history of cover ups, I never take what anyone says as the final answer, but when the answer is as plain as the fingers on my hand I tend to believe them.
I also know that we believers will try to fit a U.F.O. into places where they are not. This makes true sightings look even more unbelievable, Just as I will not be misled by N.A.S.A. I will not allow myself to be misled by people who want to see U.F.O's and throw out reasonable explanations in favor of E.T.'s.
The first photo can also be reasonably explained, www.youtube.com... if BILL BIRNES believes that it has been reasonably explained then I tend to believe it.
Seeing U.F.O.'s where there isn't any only makes it easier for them to cover up the true sightings. rule out ALL reasonable explanations before you decide there is a cover up, or a true U.F.O.

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 06:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by todd44
Seeing U.F.O.'s where there isn't any only makes it easier for them to cover up the true sightings. rule out ALL reasonable explanations before you decide there is a cover up, or a true U.F.O.

Good point, and it's even worse, I think. Seeing things as 'UFOs' allows people to camouflage their own genuine activities, to make them 'invisible' even when widely seen. It serves as a tool of coverup and concealment of those activities.

The delicious -- and tragic -- irony of this situation is that legions of enthusiastic amateurs who are campaigning to 'expose government coverups' of UFOs, by allowing actual secret operations to masquerade as UFOs, are unwitting or half-witting dupes and tools of the very coverup process they proclaim they are campaigning against.

And I have examples.

Sad.

But not inevitable. We can struggle to emerge from this morass.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join