It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

(Jokes forum) "Learn how to count pennies", by me

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 05:05 AM
link   
My "how-to" guide for the lost art of penny counting. Thanks for watching! Hope you enjoyed and got a bit of a chuckle out of it.

www.youtube.com...

Was trying to embed..guess I failed!

edit on 6-7-2012 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 05:59 AM
link   
reply to post by NarcolepticBuddha

Embeded

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 06:08 AM
link   
It is my opinion that this penny counter has been smoking something. And as the Scots would say, he's as useful as a coo wi a gun.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 06:40 AM
link   
reply to post by N3k9Ni

Thanks a lot. Someone taught me how to embed the other day and I thought I had it down pat, but obviously not! Thanks anyway, I'll try to learn it before my next post haha

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 07:57 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 08:01 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Wow, looks like everything this "jutes" guy posts is off topic. He's probably just spamming something against the T&Cs. I was kind of worried there about people from going "off topic" in the jokes forum. I see now that this guy is probably a spammer of sorts.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 05:14 AM
link   
I wonder were those pennies ever counted properly, or are they still baffling the owner?

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 12:15 AM
link   
reply to post by wigit

Haha. It was just a weird idea (I'm full of them) I had. I did the video by the way. Doing something really ordinary and mundane to some far out music.

I actually wanted to press harder on some of the obsessive-compulsive jokes, but I didn't want to offend anyone (even though nobody really watches my strange videos). I think OCD is kind of funny, but I have some strong tendencies myself, so I know how imprisoning it can be.

I really don't know what that video was supposed to be about. A friend and I have been experimenting for a while now trying to figure out how to get big, big youtube views without doing anything to deserve them (there's so many people on youtube that have mastered this art..so, we're trying to crack the code).

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   
I think you could definitely make a sequel or 3 from that counting pennies vid. They're so wee and fiddly it might be a 2 man, 2 buckets, and an abacus job.

For some reason your vid reminds me of a story my other half told me.
When he was wee his big sis would share out the sweets - one for you (hands one over) two for me (takes two) three for you (hands over one) four for me (takes four) and he was satisfied with his lot. But as he got older he got wiser - at Christmas he'd stash his sweets in a secret hiding place and steal from his sisters' piles until they were gone. Then he'd put a desk and chair out and open a shop selling his and their sweets back to them.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by wigit

Haha cute story. I had an older brother who did all kinds of silly things like that to me. Strange that I can't remember any specific examples right now. I guess I have blocked and repressed all those memories

I remember a friend of mine..his older brother would always tell him "I'll give you a doll-hair (making it sound like dollar) if you do this for me"...lo and behold, he'd rip out a strand of hair from a doll and that was his prize. He fell for it a couple of times haha. Ah, to be young and trusting again.

new topics

top topics

join