It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A sad pick-me-up.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 12:38 AM
link   

In tough times, good times, uncertainty and all suffering. This girl, in the moments before her death, has living advice for us.

She nailed it I think.
Wow!

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 12:51 AM
link   
This girl's strength brought me to my knees. I have not cried like that in a while.

I can't imagine what her family is going through. She seems at peace with it, and says it's not the end of her life. I pray she is right and that her family and friends find solace in that.

A beautiful young life cut too short. She has placed high value on love and we could learn from that as well.
edit on 7/6/2012 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 12:52 AM
link   
She should be getting right with her maker.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 12:53 AM
link   
she has found the answer to everything in this life.... LOVE and she dies with it ! you brave brave girl , my heart hurts for you , but my soul is at ease knowing that you hold the keys ...........

thanks you

your Lighting Strikes Here

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 12:57 AM
link   
Yep she's nailed it and I think she got it perfectly right with her maker(s). Her Father and Mother were there sharing!

I don't think there's a better way to be there with her than as her Father or Mother! The "Maker" was there.

edit on 6-7-2012 by Atlantican because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by r2d246
She should be getting right with her maker.

What is it about this video that makes you think she hasn't?

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 06:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Atlantican

Thanks for posting - that was really touching.

Reminded me of a friend from school who died from leukemia when we were just 9 years old. She was so at peace with everything when she finally passed on, it was very profound and moving for me even at that young age.

* Ned

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 08:03 AM
link   

top topics

join