It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NEW: ISS UFO Video (July)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   
So are spaceships real yet?

I skipped to the second page.

---- Another great video lending strong evidence that:

A) We are not alone.

B) We are being lied to about what lies beyond our planet.

C) Both.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Wow, the first object moves to a specific point and then stops and you can see it tracking along w/ the Earth at a stationary point in orbit. Space junk / meteors / frozen urine doesn't do that.

Then, you see another object appear and move around changing directions.

Other than CGI (which I don't believe is the case w/ this one) I can't come up with an explanation other than an intelligently controlled object.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by ecoparity
Wow, the first object moves to a specific point and then stops and you can see it tracking along w/ the Earth at a stationary point in orbit. Space junk / meteors / frozen urine doesn't do that.

Other than CGI (which I don't believe is the case w/ this one) I can't come up with an explanation other than an intelligently controlled object.

There's a reasonable and innocent explanation why you can't come up with an explanation [it's not your fault], and it's because neither NASA nor anyone else has spent much effort to explain why space scenes are so unearthly. I gave it a shot in my "99 FAQs".

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrptr
Having said that what does your valued experience tell you about the object that appears to stop and hover in one place? If you watch this YouTube of the same event, it goes on to say that even the astronaut zooms in on it as it gets further away. I believe and I debunk and I cannot explain this one... (at 4:00)

Over to you , over.

Have we yet determined the date/time of this video and what the crew and MCC were doing and talking about during this interval?

Without knowing what else was going on -- things that could leave traces in reactions of things that were visible on screen -- it's not possible to come up with a scenario, and I don't think it's fair to demand it. Especially because the people who want you to interpret this scene in a certain way refuse to provide the basic background data that might lead to a different interpretation.

The lights 'appearing' are typical apparitions of nearby 'stuff' drifting out of the shuttle's shadow after sunrise. But the only way to even infer the scene really is after sunrise is to observe the degree of ground illumination and the peripheral glare along the left side of the FOV.

It would be better to know the exact time, and then calculate the sunrise point.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThinkingCap

---- Another great video lending strong evidence that:

A) We are not alone.

I have no argument with that assumption -- just over what proof is offered.

B) We are being lied to about what lies beyond our planet.

No question -- proponents of UFO interpretations on youtube are often lying about the circumstances of the videos they present, and concealing background information that might lead to prosaic explanations. They are doing that to deceive their target audience and they are getting an appalling amount of eager cooperation from that audience.

C) Both.

So we have a meeting of minds on this?

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 06:02 PM
link   
You're correct that it's just a re-post from the STS 80 footage but the clips I've seen were always of the other part of the video though, not this one. Or, I just never focused in on this part and noticed.

I've got to tell you though, seeing that one object come to a stop and then start tracking along in sync with the Earth is something I'd really like to see a valid explanation for. The apparent speeds don't look like much but to switch directions and then sync up with the Earth like that means the object would have had to go from 0 to what, 18-25k mph relative ground speed?

I can dismiss a lot of what's in that video but that one leaves me short on explanations. Unless someone was putting a satellite into orbit but I don't believe they do so by starting off opposite Earth orbit and then accelerating.

Originally posted by JimOberg

Originally posted by ecoparity

There's a reasonable and innocent explanation why you can't come up with an explanation [it's not your fault], and it's because neither NASA nor anyone else has spent much effort to explain why space scenes are so unearthly. I gave it a shot in my "99 FAQs".

edit on 6-7-2012 by ecoparity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by ecoparity

I cannot explain that one either. That said object is clearly under its own power, but the debunkers will say it's space debris ...

If this is not CGI, and I would love to see the original NASA footage, this is probably one of the best UFO vids I've ever seen.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 09:08 PM
link   
BTW: the second UFO at 2:07 comes out of nowhere. It accelerates and then seems to slow down to geo-sync orbit as the first did.

I don't understand why there is a hard edit from color to b/w in the beginning. That never bodes well for authenticity.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by CALGARIAN

To me these are simply satalites and there directions can be changed from ground control.
im so sick of videos of lights being posted willy nilly and ufo attached to them as if this is proof of true ufos.
Get real these can be anything.We need true scietific investigation into this phenomenon. Its the only way
we will ever knpw the truth.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by JimOberg

Thanks for taking the time to reply.

Have we yet determined the date/time of this video and what the crew and MCC were doing and talking about during this interval?

Sorry, no. I was hoping that you had some prior experience with this particular event.

Without knowing what else was going on -- things that could leave traces in reactions of things that were visible on screen -- it's not possible to come up with a scenario, and I don't think it's fair to demand it.

My intentions were more of a request than a demand. Just thought you guys had maybe seen this one before. You described conversations about "these" bizarre videos or phenomenons. Thanks though.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 10:05 PM
link   
So this is a video from the STS-80 mission, which was Nov 19,1996???

Ummm, hardly a new video by any means. It's taken someone over 15 years to notice something they find unusual in it?

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 10:16 PM
link   

There is no way in hell that nasa would release a video that has alien craft flying around like this.
reply to post by phrankie79

why not? it's not like anybody would believe it. these will end up being lens flare or camera artifacts or space junk.
why waste money editing them out when the public do a good enough job of 'debunking' them.

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 01:08 AM
link   
I vote for Space Lifeforms. After all, it's only mankind's HUGE ego which causes us to believe that air, heat and water must be present to support life.

Of greater alarm to me is how many meteors are zipping through space. I would be a nervous wreck on any space mission, knowing that in the blink of an eye, my ship could be obliterated at any moment by any of the millions of pebbles zipping around in Earth's orbit!

-cwm

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 01:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by knoledgeispower

Originally posted by Destinyone
I used to play that game in college...it's called Asteroids.....

Des

edit on 6-7-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

funny I didn't know Asteroids could stop moving and then start moving again on there own.

Asteroids can stop as they choose to...when they want to move, they let out a small asteroid fart to propel them along a different or the same trajectory

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 01:50 AM
link   
People who have no clue as to what they are looking at, should not be allowed to watch NASA footage.

This is most likely common space debris, ice particles or something mundane...but the believers won't believe it.

Fantasy is so much funner than reality.

The threads that ask the question..."why are UFO believers mocked"...because before experts chime in or all the evidence is scrutinized thoroughly...they make idiotic statements as to it being ET crafts and such...

They will believe anything you put in front their faces.
edit on 7-7-2012 by kerazeesicko because: I can

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 02:51 AM
link   

This is most likely ...
reply to post by kerazeesicko

Join the fishing expedition ... Seems like you have no clue either.

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 04:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skywatcher2011

Originally posted by knoledgeispower

Originally posted by Destinyone
I used to play that game in college...it's called Asteroids.....

Des

edit on 6-7-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

funny I didn't know Asteroids could stop moving and then start moving again on there own.

Asteroids can stop as they choose to...when they want to move, they let out a small asteroid fart to propel them along a different or the same trajectory

well that one looked more like it dropped a deuce cause something was left behind

Oh what a day it will be when either they land on Earth, we travel into outer space find them or people die and learn the truths about the world, when the attainment naysayers find out they were wrong.

I'm still going with crafts, whether they be piloted by men or Alien, not space junk/ice crystals.

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bigfoot12714
Why wont they just land on earth already, I'm tired of wondering.....

they have but they don't give a rat's fat arse what you wonder. they know us better than we know ourselves

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by AllIsOne
BTW: the second UFO at 2:07 comes out of nowhere. It accelerates and then seems to slow down to geo-sync orbit as the first did. ....

It sure does look like it came out of nowhere, but consider another possibility: it emerged from shadow into sunlight. When it was in the dark, it wasn't visible. Then it got very bright. Would that also account for the way it looked, do you think?

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by kerazeesicko

And people like you claim to know it all and belittle people who do believe. Despite your opinion you definitely don't know jack.

There is no friggin way that is space junk. Space junk doesn't propel itself. Is it alien? Who knows. But is is definitely a UFO.

Posts like yours are what makes debunkers a very disliked group. You talk like you are a expert on everything when you obviously aren't.

Definitely not Space junk. That worn out argument is just a pathetic attempt to make believers look stupid but only makes you look bad.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join