NEW: ISS UFO Video (July)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
+1 more 
posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Appears to be a disc shape, showing around 0:40 but stuff is going on prior. Video was uploaded in July but may be from an earlier date, with YouTube.. You never really know.

Thought I'd share. IF not CGI, it's wild to say what it may be.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 12:00 AM
link   
I don't see anything there. There are so many space garbage that is hard to make anything from the video. Could be anything reflecting the light of sun and make it "special/ufo ish"

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 12:02 AM
link   
I used to play that game in college...it's called Asteroids.....

Des

edit on 6-7-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Don't know what it is but it sure looks cool. I wish the clip would continue until we'd see what happens to the objects...

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by blackcube
I don't see anything there. There are so many space garbage that is hard to make anything from the video. Could be anything reflecting the light of sun and make it "special/ufo ish"

Are you kidding me?

Later in the video you can obviously see the smaller illuminated objects slowly move in one direction then change direction at a moments notice. All of those objects including the large illuminated one are constantly changing velocity and vectors. Those streaks of light don't even look like they are in the atmosphere yet to be burning up (meteors), especially that really close one towards the end.

Maybe I'm looking too hard?

Also, what the hell is that random object appearing out of nothing at the end? It kind of looks like the tether experiment UFOs.
edit on 6-7-2012 by Clisen33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 12:13 AM
link   

I don't see anything there.

Then I think it's time to see the eye doctor, my friend.

I see lots of stuff there. Don't know what it is, but one thing that caught my eye was the way a small orb looking object was moving at a high rate of speed, coming from the BOTTOM of the screen- but then when it meets with the big UFO disk thingy, it slows down, appears to almost touch it, and then the big disk starts changing.

Bizarre!

S&F for a very interesting vid. Thanks.

And oh, I sure hope all those flashes of light are lightning from the ground.
edit on Fri Jul 6th 2012 by TrueAmerican because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 12:15 AM
link   
NAHHHH His eyes are fine.. He is just a little impatient and skipped over it:

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 12:16 AM
link   
reply to post by CALGARIAN

Wow!! Any one who says that is space garbage or satellites is obviously refusing to admit that those are crafts. They all stop at one point and when the big disk that in the beginning looked doughnut shaped, started to move again it had left something behind as it continued on.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 12:19 AM
link   
You must take into consideration that any video released from the ISS, is screened and possibly edited for content. There is no way in hell that nasa would release a video that has alien craft flying around like this. If we can see it i am sure they have seen it as well and i am sure they did not miss anything. It is not like ISS footage can be "smuggled" out.

However, this one is my personal favorite.

ISS-115 Ultra-Violet
edit on 6-7-2012 by phrankie79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone
I used to play that game in college...it's called Asteroids.....

Des

edit on 6-7-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

funny I didn't know Asteroids could stop moving and then start moving again on there own.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Can any one verify that this is NASA footage?

Whats with the white fog and (electrical impulses?)
edit on 6-7-2012 by Infi8nity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 12:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Infi8nity

It looks like a severe thunderstorm going on ..

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by CALGARIAN
Appears to be a disc shape, showing around 0:40 but stuff is going on prior. Video was uploaded in July but may be from an earlier date, with YouTube.. You never really know.

You never really know because the youtube posters refuse to tell you basic stuff such as date/time and names of witnesses so you could -- as all good investigators are supposed to -- verify the nameless, sourceless, evidence-less video.

And these posters feel, apparently correctly, that their target audience will let them get away with it.

But try to ask them to get real and you wind up with THIS message on your postings:

You have been blocked by the owner of this video.

So then who do the falsifiers look lke, anyway?

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by phrankie79
reply to post by Infi8nity

It looks like a severe thunderstorm going on ..

I see, I was looking at it from the perspective of space and not looking into the earths atmosphere because of the stars behind the fog.
edit on 6-7-2012 by Infi8nity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 12:47 AM
link   
Why wont they just land on earth already, I'm tired of wondering.....

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 12:55 AM
link   
I've seen panic due to a snowstorm for crying out loud. Most wouldn't be able to grasp the situation and possibly do harm to either the aliens or eachother. Riots, mass killings, etc. General apocolyptic unrest.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 01:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bigfoot12714
Why wont they just land on earth already, I'm tired of wondering.....

One theory is that it could be that they don't have any reason to. We need to go through our learning process, just like them, in order to become more advanced. They watch us and conduct tests on some of us but they won't help us because this is our mess not theirs.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 01:22 AM
link   
reply to post by CALGARIAN

Not new, actually this footage is from STS-80 Space Shuttle Columbia Nov. / Dic. 1996.
This user Streetcapp1 played rotating the images and rotated the sequence vertically wich
makes no sense. This UFO footage released originally by Martyn Stubbs has been the
topic of many threads here through the years as well as the one called UFOs over Africa.

Astronaut Story Musgrave declared in several interviews he still doesn't know what this
white object was. There are hundreds of copies of this STS-80 UFO sequence in YouTube
check this one at min 1:59

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 01:44 AM
link   

Debris has no way to stop it's motion. Or appear out of no where and have speed and direction.

Nah, these are the videos that intrigue me, I firmly believe that space is an environment which is host to life. And every time these things I see, they appear to be attracted to electrical activity. As if they are 'surfacing' to absorb it. -- surfacing meaning they drop down and absorb.. space is the sea, earth is the air.

Like a dolphin will surface to breathe, but then continue under water.

They, if they are a they at all, don't appear to have any intelligence but seem more like a plant, there is never any shift in direction, but they seem attracted to the upper atmosphere.

I thought this long before I had seen the tether video, and given that the entire idea of that was to absorb electricity from the upper atmosphere, and it seemingly attracted a hell of a lot of 'debris' it made sense to me.

And also given that live exists in the most extreme places ON earth, sulfur vents, boiling temperatures, places with no oxygen, the deepest sees.. it cannot be ruled out that there could be life that has existed in a vacuum. Fleeting about, absorbing energy from the upper atmosphere...

I'll never know. But to see the plethora of these videos, some where they are in formation, some where they are moving in random directions, some where they appear to suddenly stop... I cannot believe it's 100% debris.

And the only reason why I would expect any government to deny the existence of such a thing would be if what we are doing is detrimental to their existence. Easy to say "Nahh, you're a kook!" than to explain that something we're doing is destroying an entire habitat...

greenpeace in space.. oh lawdy... lol
edit on 6-7-2012 by mainidh because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 01:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican
And oh, I sure hope all those flashes of light are lightning from the ground.
edit on Fri Jul 6th 2012 by TrueAmerican because: (no reason given)

They are, the upper atmosphere has a lot of activity like that. Even things we've never seen down here, Sprites they're called.

<<   2  3  4 >>

join