It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ever since 9AM this morning....

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Manhater
After 24 hours, they have finally admitted her. So, something is wrong.

Hope it's nothing too serious.

May get on my nerves sometimes, but I still love her.

Hope she's okay.

Sorry to hear that. Its hard when family gets sick and you don't know yet what it is. So she's in and thats good. Now they will give her more than a smile and a pill.

It could also be possible that all the medications she mixes might be giving her a chemical imbalance making her feel anxiety or making her feel like she's having a heart attack.

That's why I'm not dismissing what she is saying.

Sometimes all those "meds" can cause problems, I hope that is all it is. An "allergic" reaction.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Yuh, she's got her meds, plus 2 percs, and morphine all in one shot. If I don't know any better I'd say she was going to die from an overdose of just that alone. That's way too many medications if you ask me.

She's going for her MRI now.

So, I have some time to kill before I have to go back.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Manhater

That's way too many medications if you ask me.

As a professional former addict I can say that sometimes it seems that there are never enough drugs. And that attitude can be hard on ones pocketbook, let alone heart rate and liver. I don't know, just keeping up with you until you find out how she's doing. When you hear the Prognosis, try and hear it from the medics and then your sister. Ask for it. You're family, they'll tell you.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 09:31 PM
link   
I made a thread for her get well cards.with an update to her condition.

They are removing her gall bladder in the morning if her liver temperature is good, if not, then her surgery will get bumped until it does. They didn't do it today because her liver temperature is off.

Thanks for the support all

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Prayers for your sister being said.

She should not have had to wait so long in ER. I had to get my gallbladder removed. They had to wait 5 days for my pancreatic enzymes (?) count to go down before they could do the procedure.

Pancreatitis is one of the worst pains you can have. Morphine helped for about two minutes.

Ask the nurse at the desk for information, updates, explanations, etc.

edit on 7/6/2012 by sad_eyed_lady because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by sad_eyed_lady

I didn't think to ask the nurse or doctors, just figured I would ask her. I'll do that tomorrow and see if I can't get better information. If it's just the gall bladder and can be outpatient, then I don't know why she's inpatient. I'll find out tomorrow.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join