It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

where to put a thread on cyphers?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 10:02 PM
link   
i would like to try to enlist the help of someone good at solving cyphers... but im not sure which forum would be appropriate to ask such a question?

this is for my own personal gain i must add.. nothing remotely ATS ish however i am figuring there may be some brilliant minds to pick for such things on here!

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by mandms33

General conspiracies, maybe?

What are trying to crack?

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 10:35 PM
link   
its a treasure hunt in my small town

a series of pictures with riddles (over 60 ) that required a great deal of research to solve--- probably the real point of it lol.
however each combo (picture/riddle) came up with a number for an answer.. now the final page has some text on it, in a form i dont recognize (regular alphabet but the presentation is off) and i cant seem to solve with any caesarian shift of rot 13. there are two symbols on the page that may be key but no one seems to know what they mean.
thought id pick some peoples brains.
so im left with what looks like an anagram (although its not written the way english is)
and these series of numbers.. (some are 2 digits some are 4)

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by mandms33

Start a thread in the General Conspiaracies forum. It may get moved to off topic, but its worth a shot. Ill drop in and see what we can figure out.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 11:18 PM
link   
awesome thank you!!

top topics

join