It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will the great tribulation start Oct. 13, 2004 ? Answer is here.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 08:02 PM
link   
God doesn't leave us out in the cold on end time things. While we cannot know the exact day and hour, we can know when it is drawing near. I also firmly believe that those who know God through Jesus Christ will be removed from the earth before the "actual" tribulation period begins. I believe the Bible tells this. We will be around to see and experience some "tribulation", but not the actual tribulation. When the christians are removed that will be a sign to many that the tribulation can begin because it's then that the antichrist is revealed. So when this actually happens don't fall for the lie(lies) that will be told of where these people have gone, for they have gone to be with the LORD. People can and will be saved after this too, and the Bible tells us that it will be a number too large to be counted.

posted on Nov, 16 2004 @ 10:02 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 27 2004 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Google still knows

posted on Feb, 2 2005 @ 05:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by MattMarriott
Again, the TRUE message of Fatima : post 50, 10/29/2003 9:27:58 PM PST, which can can still be found in cache - at the end of this page :

link to google cache in results here :
www.google.com...

Google still has the cache of the page.
The last page (after post #51) is gone. For the last piece :
Satanic trilogy 3.October - 2.November 2004 - less obvious details
The first - Ultimate Satanic Celebration at St. Peter's Square, Vatican : (almost) perfect 04/10/03
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 2 2005 @ 07:28 AM
link   
"the end times have already started" What a load of Sh*t. The End has been Nigh for atleast 2000 years. Everyone says it will end. Everyone is wrong.

People just worry too much.

posted on Feb, 14 2005 @ 06:12 PM
link   
"Nostradamus success - an illuminati favorite
http...://www.goldismoney.info/forums/showthread.php?t=18069

Quatrain X.72, deception and fulfillment - the true story, explained by Matt Marriott
www.christianforums.com...

posted on Feb, 14 2005 @ 07:59 PM
link   
After doing research on the Heaven's Gate cult and their own doomsday predictions/fatalist philosophy, I don't see much different between their attitudes and beliefs and that of "End Times" enthusiasts. Both approach the subject of the apocalypse with this bizarre enthusiasm bordering on actually looking forward to the End--because if the Rapture happens, if the disasters happen and the masses die (or, in the parlance of Heaven's Gate, are "spaded over"), that fulfills the prophecy, is 100-percent proof that all that stuff in the Bible is right, and also they get the (unspoken, but very evident) self-rightous joy in seing all the naysayers get theirs while they enjoy the fruits of heaven and the company of God. Both groups also seem(ed) to be consciously/unconsciously setting up their own self-fulfillling prophecy.

The major difference between Heaven's Gate and Christian "End Times" believers is that w/H.G. only 39 or so people committed suicide (self-fufilling prophecy), whereas to the End Timers they are looking (forward to?) at death at a massive scale PLUS unbelievers burning eternally in hell. With both radical Christians & Muslims looking foward to some sort of Holy War/Tribulation/Apocalypse--is it so out of the ordinary to think that some crazies will put the gears in motion on purpose for the Apocalypse to be played out, thus justifying their own beliefs? This is what I am afraid of. The Heaven's Gaters pale in comparison to the dangerous beliefs & instability displayed by hardcore (by which I am NOT meaning most of the people posting on this topic--I'm referring instead to the survivalists & extremists) "End Timers."

posted on Feb, 14 2005 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cassie Clay
and also they get the (unspoken, but very evident) self-rightous joy in seing all the naysayers get theirs while they enjoy the fruits of heaven and the company of God.whereas to the End Timers they are looking (forward to?) at death at a massive scale PLUS unbelievers burning eternally in hell.

A real christian does not delight in the death of someone. What christians are sick of is the sin and death and destruction in the world. God tells us what is coming so that we don't have to be in complete distress as we see things getting worse and worse. He lets us know there is a light at the end of the tunnel. The tribulation will only last and go so far.

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 07:22 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 25 2005 @ 04:45 PM
link   
THE PASSION OF THERESA MARIA SCHINDLER ON HOLY FRIDAY 2005

Why Terri Schiavo will die tomorrow, the day Jesus Christ died (stop the satanic ritual murder!!!)
www.freerepublic.com...

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 03:45 AM
link   
Some details that nobody had asked for so far to be explained
1998 - illuminati target date
Route 666: evolution and earthquakes (God ALLOWED the satanist target date 1998)
www.belowtopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Those that believe they can "predict" the event do not know what they speak. Only God knows this.

Many seem to want to hasten the event. Many are evangelical. I feel for some for in there hurry for the war between good and evil many will find themselves left to fight the battle and could quite be surprised on which side they fight.

This has gone on for 2000 years. These prophecies. Many say already done. Many want done. I want a good cold Coke.

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Will the great tribulation start Oct. 13, 2004 ?

I'm gonna say...no.

posted on Apr, 2 2005 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by MattMarriott
Some details that nobody had asked for so far to be explained
1998 - illuminati target date
Route 666: evolution and earthquakes (God ALLOWED the satanist target date 1998)
www.belowtopsecret.com...

Route 666: October 1996 celebrated April 2, 2005
9+3+7=4+2+2+5 = Satan rules - NOT!!!
www.google.com...

posted on Apr, 4 2005 @ 04:16 AM
link   
negro=black ponte=pontif.

Btw, a little miracle: the cache version mentioned in the first post of this thread is again available. First time I've seen a deleted cache come back in google.

posted on Aug, 31 2005 @ 05:55 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on 15-9-2004 at 01:51 AM

Will Big Easy turn into Big Soup Bowl ? New Orleans faces destruction

September 14, 2004 - not just another historic day ... but because it marks the entry in a new era - the global superstorm

Below the ONLY article (October 2002) that google could find, September 14, 2004, about the facts.

posted on Aug, 31 2005 @ 06:07 PM
link   
exodus2006.com...

Check the Bible Codes, found in the origeional, Hebrew text.

posted on Aug, 31 2005 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Surrealist, and for that matter, anyone else willing to post in this thread - can you please abstain from disrupting this thread with hoaxes - Bible codes, etc - and post to refute or confirm my original post?

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Google, End Times Prophet and the last antichrist

As the Illuminati desperately push to the utter limitsdo the only thing they are still able to do (1) while waiting to be wiped off the face of the Earth, what are the Google results in the first page of about 4,490,000 results for the last anti-christ?

Notes
(1) And that is proving that the populace (which has long been reduced to zombie status) will not react no matter which illuminati jokes they will get packaged as news. Examples of pushing the 5 pct "comeback kid Clinton becomes president" script to the utter limits, while non-stop repeating the chapter "Clinton wins the primary she absolutely had to" :
- Examples for May 21 alone: "Hillary Clinton's campaign running out of funds", "Clinton's Last Crusade: 'Count Our Votes''", "Clinton Desperate to Count Votes", "Obama stopped short of declaring victory".
The climax: "Superdelegates moving to Obama", i.e. transforming "voting machines make out of 5 pct of the votes a victory for Clinton" into "Clinton wins despite technical obstacles to truly democratic voting process".
In other words, the complete reversal of reality, "black is white", one of the goals of the Illuminati Religion.

(2) Google search:
www.google.com...
Results in the first page as of today, May 21:
The Last Antichrist 12 Jun 2007 The official last antichrist, NATO. The unofficial, BushClinton, at this point aka George W Bush. ...www.last-antichrist.blogspot.com...

The Last Antichrist: Hillary Clinton 2008 for dummies - the TWO ...Hillary Clinton will become the LAST president of the United States (i.e. she is the illuminati right candidate)
last-antichrist.blogspot.com...

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 04:05 PM
link   
it looks like MM is right

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join