It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will the great tribulation start Oct. 13, 2004 ? Answer is here.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2004 @ 09:37 PM
link   
The implanted microchip is nothing new.

And the "mark of the Beast = Microchips" was preceeded by the "mark of the Beast = national ID card" and "the mark of the Beast = Social Security number"... and so on and so forth.

There are a lot of things we need to worry about. However, the end of the world isn't coming today and it won't tomorrow or in 2012... and we should probably turn our attention to other things...

...like what in the heck we're going to do about the 8 trillion dollar debt that our Beloved President Bush has saddled us with.

posted on Oct, 14 2004 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Linux

Originally posted by Tuatara
Notice today that the FDA approved the implantation of a "medical" chip.... leaving it at that.

Ya i noticed that too, a coincidence and nothing more. We knew it was going to happend one day.

You know what I noticed? A "chip" was never part of biblical prophecy. Revelations, (a metaphorical political work expressing the -opinion- of one of the apostles) said that people would have to recieved the mark of the beast on their hand or head to conduct commerce.
Even if the mark ended up being a chip, it wouldn't be a medical one (or even a sinister one passed off as a medical chip) it would have to be a requirement for commerce. In a sense, you can argue that such a prophecy can not be fulfilled via chip so long as capitalism and hard currency exist.

posted on Oct, 14 2004 @ 10:55 PM
link   
One thing that you forget is the chip has not reached its full potential. How else will governments try to stop money falling into the wrong hands??

I wonder if world leaders will have a chip? Think about what happens if they do? These chips have GPS in them so it is possible to track people. Assisinations will be so much easier when people know exactly where world leaders are?

I have a feeling, only the plebs will be chiped.. oh that means you and me!

posted on Oct, 15 2004 @ 07:26 AM
link   
Groupies:

The "Mark (or "Brand") of the "Beast" stamped on the Right Hand or the Forehead " in the so-called "Book of Revelation" refers to the initiation Marks or Brands on the hands and foreheads of Mithraic Mystery Cult Initiates (the worship of the Romanised version of the Iranian Mitra, introduced to Rome around BC 80 through Cilician Pirates operating out of Tarsus, of all places!) .

The 20 or so Mystery Religions (Mysteries of Attis, of Eleusius, of Osiris, of Dionysius, of Tammuz/Attannuzi (=Adonis) or Serapis (Osiris-Apis) of Orpheus etc.) all had their own branding insignia, and were constantly floating around the Roman Empire for several hundred years before "Jeeeezuzz" preached his own "Mystery of the Kingdom of God..." all preaching their own brand of "personal crucified or slain saviour gods" and all of this several hundred years before "the Mysteries of Christ" were introduced by Paul and his ilk.

Mithraism (which used a ceremony of Bread and Wine called the Eucharist as early as 100 BC as well as Mitres on the heads of the priests) was "early Christianity"'s main competitor-- and so the writer of the Apocalypse of Yohanon the Elder (aka the socalled Book of Revelation) was making a clear reference to the Mithraic Cult within the Power Structure of the Roman Empire (since all the Emperors since Augustus were Mithraic Inductees) when he mentioned the "Mark of the Beast" since Initiates into the Mysteries of Mithras (and others) used branding marks in these places.

Remember the historical context of these references when considering phrases like "Brand on the Right Hand or the Forehead": this has NOTHING to do with Visa or Mastercard or the 21st century. It has to do with the 1st Jewish Revolt against Rome...which the Book of Revelation predicted would be victorious for the "elect of Israel"...and well...look how that all turned out in AD 70....

"Preterism" is not dead !! (Just mis-understood by the masses is all...)

posted on Oct, 15 2004 @ 09:31 AM
link   
"Preterism" okay, what does it really mean?

Are you telling me the trib happened in 70 AD and we are now living in the kingdom of God? Excuse me while I laugh my head off the rest of the day! Have you looked out your window lately? Do you not read the news? If the trib already happened and this is as good as it gets then let me off this ride, I don't wanna play no more!

The fact of the matter is the great Tribulation is dead ahead and America is about to be judged for her sins!

The Anti-Christ has been in power, ousted out of power and will soon return to power! The Anti-Christ was revealed 12 years ago and very few people know who he is. I am one of the few that knows who he is. Would you like to know? If so, what would you do with that knowledge?

I have prepared for the worst while hoping for the best.

neverfear

posted on Oct, 15 2004 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Well, its oct 15, am I late for the great tribulation? Where is the party at? I keep looking out my window for the mel brooks and his inquisition acolites, but all I see is a cold cloudy day
Guess Ill have a cup of joe and wait for it to begin

Oh, Who was the antichrist? Revealed 12 years ago? I know! George Bush Sr.! Dont take this the wrong way, Ive just seen so many of these type of prediction threads come and go, and not one has come true yet. So Im kind of a sceptic. Hope no ones feelings were hurt

posted on Oct, 15 2004 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Amadeus
[the mark] refers to the initiation Marks or Brands on the hands and foreheads of Mithraic Mystery Cult

What makes you say that? I had thought, however, that many beleived revelations was written with Nero in mind as the beast, so I'd be interested to here this.

Mithraism (which used a ceremony of Bread and Wine called the Eucharist as early as 100 BC as well as Mitres on the heads of the priests)

Many religions used stalks of corn/wheat and such in their mysteries, but this is the first I've heard of it for mithraism, where'd you get that from?

all the Emperors since Augustus were Mithraic Inductees)

What?

Remember the historical context of these references when considering phrases like "Brand on the Right Hand or the Forehead": this has NOTHING to do with Visa or Mastercard or the 21st century.

Nor social security cards nor zip cods nor bar codes. You'd think if they wanted people to understand it that they'd've written it, well, in an understandable manner. If they meant a chip underneath ones skin they'd be able to clearly explain that even if they didn't understand electronics.

posted on Oct, 15 2004 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by apw100
Can anybody answer my question?
How do these children know that they were talking to the Virgin Mary, since nobody in the world knows what she looked like?

OK...I am speaking from memory here. I believe that she told the children who she was. The church at that time tried to prove that the children were lying and it was a bad scene. Then there was the physical miracle in front of thousands of people of the sun dancing.

I don't have a web site at hand, but it should be pretty easy to do research on the Fatama apparitions.

posted on Oct, 15 2004 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Did I miss the end of the world? Rats, you'd think I'd get an e-mail or something. Why am I always last to know?

I know! The end of the world will probably be tomorrow...but if it doesn't, then it'll be the next day. Or the next...or the next...

posted on Oct, 15 2004 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Hi Never Fear:

Let me draw your attention to a little quotation that "Christians" seem to pass over (and hope would just disappear from their bibles):

"Amen Amen I say unto you: there are some standing here that will not Taste of Death until they See the Son of Man sitting at the Right Hand of the Power [of the Most High] coming in his Kingdom of Glory, and all of his Holy Ones with him..." Sound familar?

Oh that really happened...! Maybe we just all missed it !!

(Now check out all the textual variants in the Greek versions of Mark chapter 9 then translate them back into Galilean Aramaic and see what you get).

Excuse me? It does seem to me that the little Rebbe from Galilee wasn't very good at time tables...and standing around waiting and arming his little band of disciples on the hill with swords--- hoping that 12 legions of angels would come to his aid and overthrow all those nasty goyim Romans when the kingdom was supposed to appear on the Mount of Olives...well !!!

Can you say "False Prophet?" Tsk Tsk Tsk saying things like there were some standing there who would see a Kingdom that never did come---what do we do about people who "lead Israel astray"?

Why don't we look up what Moses had to say in Deuteronomy about what to do about False Prophecy---

Let me see now.....

"If any man claims to possess the spirit of YHWH and speaks a prophecy in my name which does not come true, that man I have not sent, he is a False prophet AND YOU WILL NOT LISTEN TO HIM...but you shall put him to death....that he may no longer lead Israel astray..."

No wonder Christians felt the need to add all the fake Dolby-sound effects in that booming QOL ("thunder", or "voice") from the heavens a verse later in Mark chapter 9:1-9 during the Markan Midrashic Transfiguration pericope---no doubt taken from all the Messianic bawlderdash in Isaiah chapter 4:5-8 & Numbers 24:7-15 with all that smoky tent "covert" imagery....

Looks like the little band of mis-led followers of that seditionist-on-the-hill are just as bad at admitting defeat...he may have preached the kingdom of "god" and the end of the world, but what he got was a church.

Kind of....

But if I were you, I wouldn't stand around my whole life waiting around on top of a hill for those "angels to come in their legions" any time soon.....

posted on Oct, 15 2004 @ 06:28 PM
link   

But if I were you, I wouldn't stand around my whole life waiting around on top of a hill for those "angels to come in their legions" any time soon.....

But you aren't US, so go hide back in your cave until you are ready to come out and join us on the hill!!

Is that the end of your rant? sounds like you and chatholicGodBoy have something in common. Why dont you start a thread explaining to everyone what you do 'really believe'? Should be an interesting read I am sure.....

posted on Oct, 15 2004 @ 06:35 PM
link   
I listened to Ed Dames on Coast to Coast (remote viewer) and he says the tribulation will come from planet X and that countries will look up at the sky and stop the fighting immediately.
Ed's been known to be right, although im somewhat skeptic. This humongous planet will come between the earth and the sun, also a hit from the sun will more or less pulverize us.

I wish i didnt listen that night

I'd like to credit the end of the world to Bush but I think its going to be something from the "angry" Gods.

posted on Oct, 15 2004 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Let me draw your attention to a little quotation that "Christians" seem to pass over (and hope would just disappear from their bibles):

"Amen Amen I say unto you: there are some standing here that will not Taste of Death until they See the Son of Man sitting at the Right Hand of the Power [of the Most High] coming in his Kingdom of Glory, and all of his Holy Ones with him..." Sound familar?

I don't pass over it and I want none of the Bible to disappear.

You added some words to the incident you are referring to. But after Jesus said this to the disciples, several days later Peter, John and James saw Jesus transfigured before there eyes and Moses and Elijah talking with Him. That is one part of what He meant. Another part was that the apostle John didn't die until he wrote the Book of Revelation about events he saw that were presented to him by Christ. One of which was Jesus' return in chapters 19, 20, 21, 22 of Revelation. I could also argue that since we have the Bible today that Christ could be referring to us, believers today, who may witness His return and skip death.

This is just a word to you too. You are meanmouthing and denying the God of the universe. That is an awesome thing to do, especially in a forum that potentially thousands can hear it and you could influence. I can advise you not to do it, but you have made a choice to do it. I hope you have thought this action all the way through.

posted on Oct, 15 2004 @ 11:18 PM
link   
I have the pleasure of sitting on the sidelines and enjoying religious debates because I don't know, and I know that I don't know.

Speaking from this wonderful position, I can say this to those who get so perturbed with the very idea of people believing in religions: You can laugh at Christians all you like- they've had most of this world conquered for a very long time and are only just beginning to lose their grip- you'll be trying to erase their symbols and beliefs even from your governments for at least another century.

If Chistianity and secularism were having a barfight, secularism would be drenched in blood and booze and staggering to its feet glad to have finally gotten a punch in, while christianity searched the room for a chair that isn't bolted down.

posted on Oct, 15 2004 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Well, two days have gone by now. What am I supposed to be
feeling, hearing, smelling? If it has started, I don't see anything
different, except it snowed here today for the first time this fall.
ZOOMER

posted on Oct, 31 2004 @ 07:02 PM
link   
===============
Ultimate Satanic Trilogy
----
The previous parts of the ultimate trilogy, celebrating the (false) victory of satan
The first - Ultimate Satanic Celebration at St. Peter's Square, Vatican : (almost) perfect 04/10/03
www.abovetopsecret.com...

The second - European UNION - constitution SEALED in Giulio Cesare hall, Rome : 04/10/29

The third - US "Elections", with the climax in Washington : 04/11/02

posted on Nov, 12 2004 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by apw100
For 2000 years, some people in every generation has believed(wrongly) that the end of the world was going to happen during their lifetime. Why? Because they want to feel that they are a part of something important. Well, I hate to break it to you, but the end of the world probably isnt coming anytime soon.

Well, we are due for an ice age again. Not saying we would all die, but it would definitely change life around a bit. We've went through all the trends of the gradual heat increase, and well, yeah, its due.

posted on Nov, 12 2004 @ 10:53 PM
link   
In every direction I look, there is a reason for the end of times.

The plates beneath us are shifting; Volcanoes are becoming active. There's a SuperVolcano beneath Yellowstone National Park where a huge pool of magma is (has been) gathering which could possibly blow at any time...(and that my friends, would be the end of this planet as we know it).

The Sun is going to increase its size as it dies, engulfing us.

Our galaxy and the Andromeda galaxy are going to collide.

The moon is slowly moving away from us, which would cause our happy planet to shift sideways, w/ the poles being at the equator as we know it now.....

And all this talk about some church gods wrath or demons destroying us?? Whew!! If people only knew....

It is highly possible that we are going to destroy ourselves - but it seems the end is, well, inevitable regardless of the choices we make now!

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Juanita
In every direction I look, there is a reason for the end of times.

The moon is slowly moving away from us, which would cause our happy planet to shift sideways, w/ the poles being at the equator as we know it now.....

You didn't understand the basic lie.
That's why
- you express the denial of your ignorance (life cycle of what surrounds us in the universe - sun, galaxies, moon) ...
- to coverup the denial of your knowledge .

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 07:35 PM
link   

The plates beneath us are shifting; Volcanoes are becoming active.

and have been since the creation of land masses

There's a SuperVolcano beneath Yellowstone National Park where a huge pool of magma is (has been) gathering which could possibly blow at any time...(and that my friends, would be the end of this planet as we know it).

it would either cause warm up or cool down of our planet including death of many creatures, but life would go on

umm, yeah in 5 billion (maybe million) years, see you there

same timeframe? it is also natural cycle leading to creation of new stars. also its no like a destructive collision, more of a merger. therorist believe a merger of these two galaxies would cause formation of an elliptical galaxy

at a rate of 3.8 centimeters per year. how would this cause a shift? wouldnt a collision with a planet be crazy? ne ways the earth is also moving away from the sun, as with all the other planets, its natural progression. dont freak out too much

It is highly possible that we are going to destroy ourselves - but it seems the end is, well, inevitable regardless of the choices we make now!

defenately agree with this

[edit on 14-11-2004 by Franki]

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join