It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will the great tribulation start Oct. 13, 2004 ? Answer is here.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2004 @ 06:30 AM
link   
I heard that it was just announced by David Booth that the third secret of Fatima is to be interpreted as the great tribulation starting Oct. 13, 2004.
The answer is NO. End times have already started.

The answer to this was given in October 5, 1998, timestamped at the CNN Kosovo Board - that message was deleted in February 1999.
BTW, all relevant CNN message boards were deleted in 2001.

The answer can also be found in freerepublic.com, a site where messages and threads are often deleted later, but where timestamps are not manipulated.

Here are timestamped links that still exist in the internet, to find the answer :

1 - www.freerepublic.com/focus/fr/561317/posts :
11/01/2001 4:16:41 AM PST. Post 15 links to : TRUE MESSAGE OF FATIMA
BTW, after reading this thread, who can be surprised that the most abominable public massacre that could ever be witnessed globally live, happened in Beslan, perpretrated by monsters protected by NATO and their puppets of the Georgian government ?

2 - www.freerepublic.com/forum/a391c34ce255c.htm :
05/12/2000 09:43:58 PDT.
Notice this was just hours before the Pope, at that time in Fatima for the last time, was about to let the mask fall completely, by announcing that the (manufactured) third message would be "revealed" shortly after.
BTW, that page correctly points out that from 11 October 1998 till the first of January 2000 (as Vladidmir Putin become president and the nuclear codes), God had postponed the holocaust FIVE times,, Milosevic being the individual that played the KEY role in that period.

3 - www.freerepublic.com/focus/religion/1003210/posts?
10/17/2003 2:26:45 PM PDT
the administrator of freerepublic deleted this thread, short after post 68, following instructions issued directly by the US Government. The thread had been available for some months.

That thread correctly points out, that even if there were other satanic Popes, John Paul II was the first to publicly state to be an apostate, in October 1996.
BTW, how can anyone be surprised, after reading this, that one of the last acts of the first openly apostate (in fact a satanic worshipper) Pope was to beatify Chemical Charles I, 3. October 2004, in the presence of 1000 members of the Habsburg family ?

Again, the TRUE message of Fatima : post 50, 10/29/2003 9:27:58 PM PST, which can can still be found in cache - at the end of this page :

link to google cache in results here :
www.google.com...

[edit on 7-10-2004 by MattMarriott]

posted on Oct, 7 2004 @ 06:35 AM
link   
I think Pope John Paul II has shown himself to be a righteous pope. I fear his replacement.

I believe the tribulation will begin in January of 2006. I have logical reasons for believing that.

I don't believe the third secret of fatima was published on freep or anywhere else for that matter, but kudos to the John Titor-type that apparently pulled it off for some folks.

sucker, minute, etc.

EDIT: Sorry, I typed January of "2005" originally. That was a typo.

[edit on 10-7-2004 by Valhall]

posted on Oct, 7 2004 @ 06:37 AM
link   
Could you let me in on what exactly the message(s) of Fatima are? I'm sorry, but I'm pretty clueless on the subject...

And, what, exactly did the pope say that made him an apostate? I'm pretty positive that there was no 'apostacy' press conference, but again, I'm pretty ignorant on the subject.

posted on Oct, 7 2004 @ 07:08 AM
link   
Loki,

Don't feel bad. I apparently missed the apostacy announcement myself.

Here is a good link for reading on the history of the Secrets of Fatima, the first two that have been revealed, and the "third one" that was allegedly revealed.

www.worldnetdaily.com...

posted on Oct, 7 2004 @ 07:23 AM
link   
Hey Loki:

Here is a rough recap of one of the several versions floating around of the so-called "Visions at Fatima":

"...on May 13th 1917, three young children in Fatima, Portugal announced they had witnessed the first of 6 promised �visions� of the Virgin Mary.

It was claimed that she gave them Three Secrets of future events for the 20th century.

During the nearly 90 years that have elapsed since these �visions� details of the first TWO apparitions have already been published, the third still a �secret�.

These symbolic poems apparently concerned �prophecies� regarding World War I and World War II, including the rise and fall of Soviet communism.
Many expected the third revelation to concern the �End of the World� or the Return of the Messiah (or �Christ�).

Pope John the 23rd was said to have opened the Sealed 3rd Vision of Fatima, and promptly turned sheet-white and nearly fainted once he read it.

Here is some of the purported text (according to one version)

"The secret is made up of three distinct parts, two of which I am now going to reveal. The first part is the vision of Hell.

Our Lady showed us a great sea of fire which seemed to be under the earth.

Plunged in this fire were demons in human form, like transparent burning embers, all blackened or burnished bronze, floating about in the conflagration, now raised into the air by the flames that issued from within themselves together with great clouds of smoke, now falling back on every side like sparks in a huge fire, without weight or equilibrium, and amid shrieks and groans of pain and despair, which horrified us and made us tremble with fear.

This vision lasted but an instant. Otherwise, I think we would have died of fear and terror.

The second part of the Secret:

"We then looked up at Our Lady, who said to us so kindly and so sadly:

The Great War is going to end soon: but if people do not cease offending God, a worse World War will break out during the Pontificate of Pius XI.

When you see a night illumined by an unknown lLght, know that this is the great Sign given you by God that he is about to punish the world for its crimes, by means of war, famine, and persecutions of the Church.

To prevent this, I shall come to ask for the consecration of Russia to my Immaculate Heart, and the Communion of reparation on the First Saturdays.

If my requests are heeded, Russia will be converted, and there will be peace; if not, she will spread her errors throughout the world, causing many wars .

Many saints will be martyred; and many nations will be annihilated.

The Holy Father will then consecrate Russia back to me, and she shall be converted, and a period of peace will be granted to the world�. "

According to Cardinal Angelo Sodano, the text of the 3rd Fatima �Secret� contains a prophetic vision similar to those found in the Bible, which do not describe with photographic clarity any hard details of future events, but condense symbolic ideas against a unified background of imagery spread out over non-specific time.

Some within the Vatican recently came forward to declare that the 3rd secret foretold the May 13 1981 assassination attempt against Pope John Paul II by a Turkish gunman at the Vatican.

Sodano said the interpretation had been �confirmed� by Sister Lucia de Jesus dos Santos, now 93, who is the last of the Fatima visionaries living.

The �revelation� was said to state, �the �Bishop clothed in white� ... makes his way with great effort toward the cross amid the corpses of those who were martyred (bishops, priests, men and women religious, and many lay persons), he too falls to the ground, apparently dead, under a burst of gunfire.�

Sodano added:

�After the assassination attempt of May 13, 1981, it appeared evident to His Holiness that it was �a motherly hand which guided the bullet�s path,� enabling the �dying Pope� to halt �at the threshold of death.��

Since the time of the assassination attempt, John Paul II had repeatedly given credit to �Our Lady of Fatima� for saving his life.

The Pope's would-be assassin has since converted to Catholicism and vows to go to Fatima to personally thank the Virgin from �stopping his hand� against the Pope--once he is released from prison, due to take place next year.

The date May 13 is significant being the date of the assassination attempt against the Pope, it was also the day in 1917 which the three children received their first of six professed visions of the Virgin Mary.

The disclosure of this last vision was in conjunction with the pontiff�s visit to Fatima.

The Pope's recent trip to Fatima was to beatify Francisco Marto and his younger sister Jacinta, the two deceased Fatima visionaries.

The 2 children both died as a result of the �Spanish influenza� epidemic within a two years of their �visions�. Francisco died in 1919 at age 10, Jacinta the following year at age 9.

In October 1930 Rome sanctioned the apparitions of Fatima as �worthy of belief� and endorsed devotion to �Our Lady of Fatima.�

Just a rough background is all.....

posted on Oct, 7 2004 @ 07:28 AM
link   
interesting link, Val.

I've made friends with several catholic priests who have come and gone from my church, and all were more than happy to talk about the first two secrets of fatima, but only one would even begin to talk about the third secret, which we discussed at length.

His views on it were the same as the priest's in the article, and were very similar to Fr. Malachi Martin's.

I guess we could appear to be in end times- but it's difficult to find a neutral source to back that up- every source i find is some sort of religious sect.

posted on Oct, 7 2004 @ 07:37 AM
link   
This is some pretty heavy-duty stuff.

I'll peruse, then dig, then dig some more, and let people know what I find.

posted on Oct, 7 2004 @ 07:50 AM
link   
I always said that the visions are of a war in the future perhaps in Europe, the images remaind me of the images coming form Japan after the A-bomb was drop on civilian population.

posted on Oct, 7 2004 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Hmmm, I guess it's all on how you view "endtimes"...

Personal view, as per Biblical standing is that we are not in the
endtimes, but what is called the time of Jacobs trouble AKA
the beginning of sorrows...

The tribulation does not start until "the man of sin" is revealed.

After he has his little time of "glory", "then shall then end come".

Silent6

posted on Oct, 7 2004 @ 09:00 AM
link   
I live in Portugal and it was widely televised and there were many discussions about the third prophecy but what many think, including myself, is it was never revealed. I have been studying this subject for about a year. I believe that Israel is God's "clock". The beginning of peace in Israel is the beginning of the tribulation. It will last 7 years and each year growing progressively worse until the end of times. A lot of people have stated that 2012 is when the end of times will occur. If that is true than the tribulation should start sometime in 2005.

But that is just my opinion

posted on Oct, 7 2004 @ 09:13 AM
link   
SO......WHERES THE MESSAGE THAT I JUST WROTE ????

posted on Oct, 7 2004 @ 09:14 AM
link   
GUESS IT RECIEVED THE SAME TREATMENT AS THE 3RD SECRET AT FATIMA

posted on Oct, 7 2004 @ 09:29 AM
link   
For 2000 years, some people in every generation has believed(wrongly) that the end of the world was going to happen during their lifetime. Why? Because they want to feel that they are a part of something important. Well, I hate to break it to you, but the end of the world probably isnt coming anytime soon.

posted on Oct, 7 2004 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Yes, apw 100, i addressed the point in my 'missing text'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

for getting everyone up to speed, on the various aspects of this issue

[specifically the booth assertion of date to begin the tribulation]

see this link: www.prowebaward.be...

to get overview / and to find reference to Booth vis-a-vis Rense & Norry
[of web & radio fame] and other fatima links etc->

see this: www.gorodachi.com...

posted on Oct, 7 2004 @ 10:24 AM
link   
If you believe in God ...You have to believe in Satan. Satan wants the earth for his domain. But hows he gonna pull it off....In the form of John Kerry
. No ...Its a joke....The book of revelations states we can control our destiny.I really dont think we are going to see the end of times for quite some time. IF it does happen in 2012,it will most likely come in the form of a meteorite....Mankind is a nothing....Whatever happens will be the at the hand of God...

posted on Oct, 7 2004 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Amadeus,

Since you appear to be the most educated on the subject, what is your take on Fatima? Do you believe it or do you think its false? It's interesting but im not sure how trustworthy the visionaries would have been. Maybe there is some key point im missing.

EDIT: Infact i'd like to hear others takes on this as well.

[edit on 7-10-2004 by Linux]

posted on Oct, 7 2004 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Why is it that someone is always predictiong the end of the world....or the start of tribulation.....

posted on Oct, 7 2004 @ 10:38 AM
link   
People, you GET what you look for. If you want it you can find it, if enough people want something, or think hard enough about it. It will appear.

posted on Oct, 7 2004 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by apw100
For 2000 years, some people in every generation has believed(wrongly) that the end of the world was going to happen during their lifetime. Why? Because they want to feel that they are a part of something important. Well, I hate to break it to you, but the end of the world probably isnt coming anytime soon.

Agreed -- I don't know how many times we've been told that the Last Days are here right now, but we're currently seeing more and more of this stuff. Nowadays, any two-bit fruitcake can come along, spout something Biblical, add in a few numbers and get bunches of people to believe that he has a corner on the Real Truth.

I don't think this will come true any more than the thousands of others have.

posted on Oct, 7 2004 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by LadyV
Why is it that someone is always predictiong the end of the world....or the start of tribulation.....

Could you clarify whether you actually wanted a response to this, or was this just an annoying solar flare in the middle of a song?

Wouldn't want to waste my time with some one who really doesn't give a crap..you know?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join