It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Personal Story: Psychic connection ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Just wanted to share something that happened many years ago, that "spooked" me a bit. I swear that this story is completely true, and I am not exaggerating a bit !

I was working as a "security guard" back then, keeping watch over a door at an airport. Was bored, reading a newspaper. Suddenly a girl that walked by caught my attention. She reminded me of a girl that lived in the town I grew up in, years back.

I had not seen or been thinking about this girl for around 10-15 years. We were never friends or anything. We never spent any time together. She was just a girl that I had talked to once or twice cause she happened to be around. That's it.

However, now it gets interesting: in about the time it takes to pick up a phone and text a message since the girl went past me, my pone receives a message.I open it, and it just so happens to be the girl from my hometown that had sent me an SMS, seemingly out of the blue. She asked how I was and what I was doing these days.

Now I was completely sure that this is the same girl that walked past me at the airport, and that she had seen me too, and this triggered her to send a message, so I replied : "Hello, so you are flying today" ?

She replied "No, What do you mean ???"

So, it seems that the girl at the airport was just someone that looked very much like her.

Virtually the same MINUTE that she crossed my mind for the first time in about 10-15 years, she sends me an SMS !?!

The only good explanation that I can come up with, is that merely thinking about her triggered her to send me that message, since this should not be statistically possible.

Any thoughts ? Anyone else experienced something like this ?

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Most people experience strange synchronicity at least once in their lives. Statistically it was entirely possible, but improbable.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Pointofview

Don't you find it odd that she had your number to text?

You say you only talked to her a couple of times, yet you must have texted, and exchanged numbers, and kept the same number for all those years.

Or did she get the number from a mutual friend? Did she walk by you in the airport, and told a mutual friend she saw you (maybe via text) , so was given your number via text?

Odd coincidence, especially if you weren't really friends that communicated by text 10 to 15 years ago.

edit on 5-7-2012 by WhisperingWinds because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 09:29 PM
link   
stuff like this happens to me on a daily basis.
telepathy has been provem(of course you can never prove anything to die hard sceptics) www.skeptiko.com...
i disagree with persinger's materialistic model though
edit on 5-7-2012 by biggmoneyme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by WhisperingWinds

Don't you find it odd that she had your number to text?

You say you only talked to her a couple of times, yet you must have texted, and exchanged numbers, and kept the same number for all those years.

Or did she get the number from a mutual friend? Did she walk by you in the airport, and told a mutual friend she saw you (maybe via text) , so was given your number via text?

Odd coincidence, especially if you weren't really friends that communicated by text 10 to 15 years ago.

edit on 5-7-2012 by WhisperingWinds because: (no reason given)

maybe she a creep lol

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by biggmoneyme

maybe she a creep lol

maybe.

The coincidence is odd, as well as how easily she got a hold of him.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 09:35 PM
link   

If you are not in a relationship..Go after the woman!!

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by WhisperingWinds

Don't know: She might have added my number years ago, and still had it. However, in Norway you can search up any number easy for every Norwegian on a number look up service on the Internet.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 09:57 PM
link   
I was listening to the radio and a song about texas came on, as i followed a truck with texas plates. Coincidence?

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 10:20 PM
link   

So if you hardly knew her, how would she happen to have your phone number. Did you as her that? And was that IT? No contact after that?

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 10:40 PM
link   
maybe she's a UFO
2nd

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pointofview
reply to post by WhisperingWinds

Don't know: She might have added my number years ago, and still had it. However, in Norway you can search up any number easy for every Norwegian on a number look up service on the Internet.

That makes sense.

Odd coincidence if it wasn't her at the airport.

I think it was ..
But then again...why lie about it ?

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 06:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by truthermantwo
I was listening to the radio and a song about texas came on, as i followed a truck with texas plates. Coincidence?

lol! That reminds me of something. Once my husband was speeding down the road and a song on the radio came on and some of the lyrics were slow down, slow down. He said the song made him decide to slow down a little bit, and right after he did he passed a cop waiting for speeders. Now he listens to the radio if it tells him to slow down or speed up lol

top topics

join