It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

42 Failed Alex Jones Predictions

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   
AJ is any ATS member with a microphone, and maybe less critical reasoning

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by CharonIncarnate
reply to post by Castillo

shill. lol obvious shill. omg u guys need a new handbook. love all the hit and runs going on from accounts with under 50 posts.

Do you have any conclusive proof that the member Castillo are, in fact, a "shill"?
See, I have seen this claim many times on ATS now, as soon as someone disagrees with some unproven claim about the Government.
Frankly, it is getting old, and extremely silly. It reminds of the claims also often seen, going that anyone that are NOT against gays are gay themselves.

From now on, I hence expect the people claiming that certain members are actually shills working for the Government, to provide actual proof for this, so if you could, please do.

love all the hit and runs going on from accounts with under 50 posts.

What hit and run are you referring to? I must have missed that. Can you link an example?
You also seem to suggest that posts from members that have done less than 50 posts are to be automatically refuted?

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by reeferman

Please...never ever compare Bill Hicks to Alex Jones ever again.

Please...

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Openeye
reply to post by reeferman

Please...never ever compare Bill Hicks to Alex Jones ever again.

Please...

EVER!!!
(I'm dumbfounded, honestly...)

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by CharonIncarnate

shill. lol obvious shill. omg u guys need a new handbook. love all the hit and runs going on from accounts with under 50 posts.

This is one of the most annoying comments I see on every conspiracy websites!!! Just last week I was disagreeing with a poster about Nibiru with facts on glp and since I didn't agree I was automatically a shill and since Nibiru is a topic that gets debunked so easily it must be true. I guess it's so hard to believe this may just be a normal guy who's tired of Alex Jones and his failed predictions I also don't care for the guy much but his y2k hoax show really made me mad. He really could of scared some of his paranoid schizophrenic listeners and got them or someone else hurt.

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by BABYBULL24
Dude your an idiot- i dont even like the guy but when a tool not like you but much like yourself post's about him & knows what he has predicated wrong & you dont listen?

Get the hell out of here - Mr 50 post's - your some kind of government stoog or in denial of loving the man.

Peace

Have a look at the AJ naysayers here. 90% are either new or have been around for awhile but with minimal posts on other subjects. Just popping in to slam someone who has millions of listeners.

I think you are the closest to being right on this thread.

Peace

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by THEDUDE86
Its funny because most of you guys dislike alex but dont realize that probably 30% of ats threads stem from alex jones and his crew

But keep in mind that its summer and all the kids are on ats...i mean cmon look at the wildfire ufo thread, there are at any time at least 5-10 planes around that fire but so many people said they thought it was a UFO....really sad

And so many people didn't too. That's what makes discussion. It's not a fanboi fest here, the likes you see elsewhere. Yes jones causes threads. Why wouldn't he. But it's funny when people who disagree with him and his tactics argue the point and get called trolls, shills or such nonsense.

It's a two way street here. Not "Look he must be followed, lets follow!" street.

You know if you search google images for Alex Jones, some unfortunate gorgeous lady has his name.. almost impossible to find him lol

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Evildead

So who do YOU suggest for our listening pleasure on topics exposing government corruption and the new world order agenda?

Easy to answer.

YOU.

Listen to YOURSELF. Why do you need to be hand fed? Or is it a case of you just dont know, but have to know something, so any old mule will do?

Here's a carrot... oops it's a little bit further ahead of you now.. Oops there it goes again, but keep following it, surely at the end of the trip you get to eat the carrot..

*in case you don't get the analogy, you're the donkey, the carrot is alex jones' spiels, and his pay packet is the load you carry*

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 12:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Evildead

Are you saying you don't think of yourself as a valid source of personal information?

And *HE'S* exposed himself?

This boat has sunk man, and there's no room left on the life boats..

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Evildead
Love him or hate him, he's awakened a lot of people up and brought awareness to subjects many wouldn't have heard of by listening or reading MSM AND he's inspired many to start researching these topics on their own.

Brainwashed more like. It's sad to see such fervent propaganda-lust for things.

Thank christ I have still full use of my brain and don't rely on snake oil salesmen to tell me what I should know.

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 12:57 AM
link   
reply to post by CharonIncarnate

^^ spot the co-intel operative here. Cannot refute the facts and resorts to accusations. Like a scientologist. "Don;t you dare say anything negative about my .. (insert propaganda machine)." and they attack.

You're outed pal, go back to your alphabet agency and tell them they need to be less obvious.

Provocateur.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 01:26 AM
link   
MOAR FLAGS/STARS PLZ

THNKS!

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 01:49 AM
link   
Is there any way to find out how much money AJ has? Like is he a millionaire?
He says he's not rich... yet he sells so many expensive things (affiliates).

I wonder how much of what he makes goes into production costs and how much of it is profit?

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 03:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by 08051962
Is there any way to find out how much money AJ has? Like is he a millionaire?
He says he's not rich... yet he sells so many expensive things (affiliates).

I wonder how much of what he makes goes into production costs and how much of it is profit?

It seems he has a very top-heavy operation so I doubt he makes very much from the actual show. I imagine most of his personal income comes from his FBI salary (see: en.wikipedia.org...).

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join