It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

42 Failed Alex Jones Predictions

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Not to say that any of the scenarios Alex discusses couldn't happen but let's keep it real. Alex sells fear in order to keep listeners hooked.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 10:49 PM
link   

When people like Ted Turner say the world population needs to be reduced by 95% or when Bill Gates says the population needs to be reduced by 10 to 15% through vaccinations

Post a link to Ted Turner of Bill Gates saying they want to reduce the world's population by 95% through vaccinations.

Not something vaguely similar to that, but that specifically. (no links to InfoWars, the Wikipedia entry for the Georgia Guidestones or "just google it, man!")

edit on 5-7-2012 by Castillo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 10:57 PM
link   
I wouldn't call those comments predictions, more like speculation on his behalf. You Alex Jones haters take him too seriously. No one is right 100% of the time. It's funny how AJ haters like to post threads and negative comments about him so much. If you don't like the dude, don't listen to him and don't waste time posting threads about how much you don't like him cause all you're really accomplishing is advertising him to people who haven't heard of him lol you're turning more people on to him that never heard of him before lol

He's just a radio personality and his shtick is exposing government corruption and the global one-world agenda.

Get over it already!

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Evildead
No one is right 100% of the time.

or, in the case of Alex, even 1% of the tiime

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by bjax9er

You will listen to...

OBEY OBEY OBEY OBEY
edit on 6-7-2012 by mainidh because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by jude11
I used to watch him but have moved on. And in saying that...

The biggest things he got right when people were laughing were the military in the streets of America, the encroaching Police State, Fema Camps popping up all over the land and he's never been wrong about the Bush and Obama agendas as far as I know. In fact he was warning people about Obama when most of America were in the streets shouting "Yes We Can".

He has also brought a lot of people to question the OS on 9/11. Always a good thing IMO.

Maybe he got some wrong but he got a lot right and I have seen more asinine predictions here on ATS.

He gets annoying but he keeps going...and going...and going.

Peace

FEMA camps popping up all over the place? Are you honestly going to call him RIGHT on that one? I dont think you have properly weened yourself off of him if you actually think he's on target with his FEMA camp BS.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by flyswatter

Originally posted by jude11
I used to watch him but have moved on. And in saying that...

The biggest things he got right when people were laughing were the military in the streets of America, the encroaching Police State, Fema Camps popping up all over the land and he's never been wrong about the Bush and Obama agendas as far as I know. In fact he was warning people about Obama when most of America were in the streets shouting "Yes We Can".

He has also brought a lot of people to question the OS on 9/11. Always a good thing IMO.

Maybe he got some wrong but he got a lot right and I have seen more asinine predictions here on ATS.

He gets annoying but he keeps going...and going...and going.

Peace

FEMA camps popping up all over the place? Are you honestly going to call him RIGHT on that one? I dont think you have properly weened yourself off of him if you actually think he's on target with his FEMA camp BS.

Yeah, the only evidence I've seen Alex show of a "FEMA camp" is him sneaking around behind a tree with Jesse Ventura outside a warehouse with a fence and whispering "there's a FEMA camp" as spooky music plays in the background.

GOVERNMENT WAREHOUSE - THEREFORE, FEMA CAMP

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 01:00 AM
link   
He's trying to do the best he can. What are you doing or this guy who made this clip. Basically nothing. But perhaps it will get Alex to try and be a bit more careful on the time frame in which he things certain events might take place.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by r2d246
He's trying to do the best he can. What are you doing or this guy who made this clip. Basically nothing.

What am I doing about what?

What am I doing about non-existent problems like FEMA Camps and Drones Armed with Switchblades run by a remote control Angelina Jolie has in her glove compartment? Nothing, you're right. And I don't intend to do anything about make-believe problems either.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 01:27 AM
link   
If this thread does anything - it underlines who the boot licking government thugs are who will be door kicking your front door in.

I don't care if the guy is right about 1 thing - he is a signal corp of what has gone wrong with this country!

Peace

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 01:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by BABYBULL24
I don't care if the guy is right about 1 thing

you and the rest of his listeners, apparently

[additional line to meet word count quota inserted here]

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 01:50 AM
link   
Dude your an idiot- i dont even like the guy but when a tool not like you but much like yourself post's about him & knows what he has predicated wrong & you dont listen?

Get the hell out of here - Mr 50 post's - your some kind of government stoog or in denial of loving the man.

Peace

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 01:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by BABYBULL24
Dude your an idiot- i dont even like the guy but when a tool not like you but much like yourself post's about him & knows what he has predicated wrong & you dont listen?

Get the hell out of here - Mr 50 post's - your some kind of government stoog or in denial of loving the man.

Please correct your language formation and grammar errors (underlined) first and then I'll be happy to reply. Thanks!

- "The Idiot"

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 02:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Castillo

im sure he is working with or for them there is a video on you tube youtu.be... watch see what you think

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 03:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by darknewt

im sure he is working with or for them there is a video on you tube youtu.be... watch see what you think

this is an AWESOME video! star! (I'm embedding below) ... also, remember Alex Jones was mentioned in the leaked STRATFOR emails that seemed to indicate he was a Honey Pot

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 03:27 AM
link   

im quite new to ats how did you embed the video like that

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 03:51 AM
link   

im quite new to ats how did you embed the video like that

In the youtube url, h t t p://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CqNKUvCQFok&feature=youtu.be

you see the part after the ?v= and before the &feature - thats the code for the video.

In this case it's CqNKUvCQFok

Sometimes there is no &feature= after the code, and all you have is the ?v=CqNKUvCQFok but all you want is CqNKUvCQFok

So you can either type [ yvid ]CqNKUvCQFok[/ yvid ] (removing the spaces) or hit the button above the reply to post that says VID: YOUTUBE and paste the code in there.

A lot of people try to paste the entire url in, which fails, or add the ?v= or the CqNKUvCQFok&feature= part which corrupts the code.

hope I didn't confuse you

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 03:59 AM
link   

Haha that's him down to a tee.

That's why I call him foghorn, loud mouth but nothing comes out, and that video is so telling.

But hey, he wakes people up, and blah de blah de blah, the stories people make up to believe that clown... he's in it for cash and notoriety. He doesn't care which side he's on.

Though this does really reveal him to be part of the problem.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 04:31 AM
link   
reply to post by mainidh

thanks a lot for your help ,i also think that alex got big anger problems to not once have i seen him talking in any way calm its like he cant control himself

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 04:45 AM
link   
well...

guess he should have stuck to comedy..

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join