It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Zimmerman bail set at $1M in Trayvon Martin case

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Any he's going to walk and rightly so but it'll be after the new year when it's cold out. I sent money because freedom isn't free. Can't wait for the movie but could really give a rats rear to a troll

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow
reply to post by Domo1

Exactly these threads are full od idiots that can't see the forest for the trees. The news told them how to think and by god that's how they'll think. Nevermind the evidence and every bit of common sense leads to one conclusion: zimmerman is innocent.

At least we get to come back and rub it in. Its just astonishing how stupid people can be. They will use the most absurd slightest inconsequential things and heave all their hopes on the backs of them and they seriously can't see how dum thwy are being.

Arrhh arrhhh ugh ugh ugh we're so do stooopid we can't spell stupid. You are going to better than that genius.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 08:40 PM
link   
being pro or anti zimmerman is pretty much stupid and ignorant either way.

the most logical and only stance to take is 'innocent until proven guilty', and the court will decide what transpired. that's the end of the discussion.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 08:40 PM
link   
What's with all the political trolling on this site? I thought there were rules against this?

Anyways, from what I gather, they're both at fault. That won't stop racists from worshipping trayvon like a greek god. Who's building the statue?

Regardless if zimmerman is guilty or not, he's still marked for death by psychopaths with a chip on their shoulder
edit on 5-7-2012 by HamrHeed because: add

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by kazanoom

I really cant believe you are going to pretend to have hired a lawyer to help you undersrand a case that had nothing to do with you. Why would you even need a lawyers help? Too incompetent to understand those very basic laws then I doubt youve got cash sitting around to pay legal fees for no reason.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by kazanoom

Wow what a worthwhile post you made! And such a good argument. Youprobably really do think it's spelled "stoopied," that would make a lot of sense. You created a thread and you don't even have an argument.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by benrl
I guess they all realized he was Hispanic?

LMFAO
That really shows how ridiculous this whole thing is, and racism in general.
cheers

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

Is that what he was saying? It made so little sense and was so poorly constructed I didn't even bother.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by RealSpoke
Whoever gave Zimmerman money are complete morons. I guess they condone harassing and killing children.

So have you got your payback on unsuspecting white people yet

Jk, I don't think you're THAT far dowwn the line

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by againuntodust
being pro or anti zimmerman is pretty much stupid and ignorant either way.

the most logical and only stance to take is 'innocent until proven guilty', and the court will decide what transpired. that's the end of the discussion.

Indeed.

PS:

I love your avatar image. Very cool

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Posted earlier here
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion in the above linked thread.
Thanks

**Thread Closed**

for future reference:

We Have A New Search Engine--Please Use It!

Comprehensive 'Breaking Alternative News' Forum Posting Guidelines (Updated 4-15-11)
Reaffirming the "Breaking Alternative News" Forum

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 08:51 PM
link   
I still cant fathom how anyone could think Zimmerman is completely innocent. Like I will admit that the media tried to sway public opinion but they did on both sides. First Zimmerman was portrayed as overweight and racist while Trayvon was portrayed younger than he was. Then Zimmerman was portrayed as in shape, not racist, and law abiding while Trayvon was portrayed as a teenage hoodlum or something. The media played both sides. Except they did not play up Zimmerman's criminal record the same way they played up Trayvon's little infractions at school.

Having said all that, if it wasnt clear from the stories of the witnesses vs Zimmerman, which over time became different enough to see that Zimmerman was either lying or not being completely truthful, I feel like it should be obvious from his recent actions that the guys character is questionable.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join