It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Coming Trials: What Happens Next?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by RighteousDude
This is the age of deception, but everything you have presented outside of your Urantia inspiration has a familiar tone.

It certainly is the age of deception. But the overarching nature of that deception is scientific reductionism, materialism, physicalism, rationalism, realism, etc. These things are not compatible with any framework of spirituality.

So, if somone is on a spiritual path of some sort, I would say they are not being entirely deceived, despite the myopic vision of religious fundamentalists, and despite the fact that no single framework encompasses the entire truth. The map is never the territory.

Moses and the Shepherd (Rumi)

Moses heard a shepherd on the road praying,
“God,
where are you? I want to help You, to fix Your shoes
and comb your hair. I want to wash Your clothes
and pick the lice off. I want to bring You milk,
to kiss Your little hands and feet when it’s time
for You to go to bed. I want to sweep Your room
and keep it neat. God, my sheep and my goats
are Yours. All I can say, remembering You,
is ayyyyyyy and ahhhhhhhh.”

Moses could stand it no longer.
“Who are you talking to?”

“The one who made us,
and made the earth and made the sky.”
“Don’t talk about shoes and socks with God!
And what’s this with Your little hands and feet?
Such blasphemous familiarity sounds like
you’re chatting with your uncles.
Only something that grows needs milk.
Only someone with feet needs shoes. Not God!
Even if you meant God’s human representatives,
as when God said, ‘I was sick, and you did not visit me,’
even then this tone would be foolish and irreverent.

Use appropriate terms. Fatima is a fine name
for a woman, but if you call a man Fatima,
it’s an insult. Body-and-birth language
are right for us on this side of the river,
but not for addressing the Origin,
not for Allah.”

The shepherd repented and tore his clothes and sighed
and wandered out into the desert.

A sudden revelation
came then to Moses. God’s voice:
You have separated Me
from one of my own. Did you come as a prophet to unite,
or to sever?
I have given each being a separate and unique way
of seeing and knowing and saying that knowledge.
What seems wrong to you is right for him.
What is poison to one is honey to someone else.

Purity and impurity, sloth and diligence in worship,
these mean nothing to Me.
I am apart from all that.
Ways of worshipping are not to be ranked as better
or worse than one another.
Hindus do Hindu things.
The Dravidian Muslims in India do what they do.
It’s all praise, and it’s all right.

It’s not Me that’s glorified in acts of worship.
It’s the worshippers! I don’t hear the words
They say. I look inside at the humility.
That broken-open lowliness is the Reality,
not the language! Forget phraseology.
I want burning, burning.
Be friends
with your burning. Burn up your thinking
and your forms of expression!
Moses,
those who pay attention to ways of behaving
and speaking are one sort.
Lovers who burn are another.”

Don’t impose a property tax
on a burned out village. Don’t scold the Lover.
The “wrong” way he talks is better than a hundred
“right” ways of others.
Inside the Kaaba
it doesn’t matter which direction you point
your prayer rug!
The ocean diver doesn’t need snowshoes!
The Love-Religion has no code or doctrine.
Only God.
So the ruby has nothing engraved on it!
It doesn’t need markings.
God began speaking
deeper mysteries to Moses. Vision and words,
which cannot be recorded here, poured into
and through him. He left himself and came back.
He went to eternity and came back here.
Many times this happened.
It’s foolish of me
to try and say this. If I did say it,
it would uproot our human intelligences.
It would shatter all writing pens.

Moses ran after the shepherd.
He followed the bewildered footprints,
in one place moving straight like a castle
across a chessboard. In another, sideways,
like a bishop.
Now surging like a wave cresting,
now sliding down like a fish,
with always his feet
making geomancy symbols in the sand,
recording his wandering state.

Moses finally caught up with him.
“I was wrong. God has revealed to me
that there are no rules for worship.
Say whatever
and however your loving tells you to. Your sweet blasphemy
is the truest devotion.
Through you a whole world is freed.
Loosen your tongue and don’t worry what comes out.
It’s all the light of the Spirit.”

The shepherd replied,
“Moses, Moses,
I’ve gone beyond even that.
You applied the whip and my horse shied and jumped
out of itself. The Divine Nature and my human nature
came together.
Bless your scolding hand and your arm.
I can’t say what has happened.
What I’m saying now
is not my real condition. It can’t be said.”

The shepherd grew quiet.

When you look in a mirror,
you see yourself, not the state of the mirror.
The fluteplayer puts breath into a flute,
and who makes the music? Not the flute.
The Fluteplayer!

Whenever you speak praise
or thanksgiving to God, it’s always like this
dear shepherd’s simplicity.
When you eventually see
through the veils to how things really are,
you will keep saying again
and again,
“This is certainly not like
we thought it was!”

edit on 6-7-2012 by BlueMule because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 07:55 PM
link   
I saw the previous post about 3:33, can anyone shed some more light on this? I've been seeing 3:33 a lot, waking up at night right at 3:33, etc.

The thing is it's way more than coincidence.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Aronolac

"The prompts spoken of were not authorized before the year 2004 - a date well into the digital clock revolution. Before these prompts were authorized by our spiritual superiors, other means could be used if essential to communicate. These things included lighting a candle (for example) or light, and many other means then available. That has been discontinued in favor of the 1111 prompts for the time being. Soon, however, most people will not need an invisible prompt because much will become visible to the human eye. "

You know what? I WANTED to believe you. But as soon as I read the above statements....you lost me!
I started having the 11:11 phenomena 31 years ago......full on...in your face....wake up EVERY night for years to see 11:11 on the clock.....saw it for a minimum of twice a day for years....sought advice from psychics, numerologists...library books...NOBODY knew what the heck I was talking about. Now everybody (except me) seems to know why it's happening?
So....I am left still not knowing (fer sure) what it really means.
jacygirl

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by djmarcone
I saw the previous post about 3:33, can anyone shed some more light on this? I've been seeing 3:33 a lot, waking up at night right at 3:33, etc.

The thing is it's way more than coincidence.

The time between 3:00 AM and 3:30 AM (not set in stone) is the time in which below is allowed to roam the earth, this is the time of influence. This is a testing period for all of man, to see if they can overcome the tauntings and whispers of below. Many people experience nightmares at this time. Many are awaken, if it is deemed necessary to keep you alert.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by jacygirl

Time prompts of the nature of 1111 are digital-age phenomenon. Thirty-one years ago would have been 1979 at this writing and those taps were not being used by the organization that sends them today. I know of no other organization on the planet that may have done that. I do not doubt your word, except prompting then does not mean the same thing now anyhow. I'd be curious to know how these happened?

As an aside, the 1111 Platoon has been in existence since Pentecost when the leadership was taken under the guidance of the planetary administration. Certain persons, perhaps ten in number in those days, were advised that it would benefit everyone if the 1111 Platoon could work with them. Only this small number of people probably even knew of the number in this organization, and certainly they were not using the secret handshake extended to everyone today to be noticed. In 1979 and before the work of the 1111 Platoon was close to a secret because of the pending court case where our planet was evidence in the trial.

Beyond that, I can not begin to guess or am I told what may have triggered those prompts you had so far back.

Thanks

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by djmarcone

I believe I have indicated more information in several responses about the 333 prompt above. These occurrences are never a coincidence. If you are awakened then you are being tested. I should know as I have had very few normal sleeps because of all the concerns I am being introduced to and even the testing I still receive.

Perception is the watchword when these things happen to us. What are the circumstances when awakened? Non dreaming sleep? A deep sleep? Or were you sleeping lightly to begin with? Much sometimes can be understood about the test if you could determine the sleep pattern since to sleep deeply and be awakened indicates heart-valve problems or sometimes the breaking of an arrangement between the Indwelling and yourself after doing mind housekeeping. If in a fitful, light sleep when awakened with the prompt it often times means you are doing some hard work and the job is finished for tonight. There are varied reasons for these numbered prompts and almost everyone of them is attended by a Midwayer - our cousins just outside of our vision range. They are the connector-uppers for data downloads and liaisons to the high administration officials who ask for these tests when events make human participation necessary.

Thanks

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by BlueMule

Say whatever
is the truest devotion.

Sounds nice, but it's really a salespitch for idolatry and ecumenism. "Loosen your tongue and don't worry about what comes out", Not what Yeshua teaches.

I don't want to derail this thread but, what in the blue hell does this have to do with the OP and channeling the Galactic Federation?

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Thank you for your post, Aronolac. I'd also like to thank Jhill76 for additional insights.

I have seen 11:11 pop up a few times recently, and several times in the past.I have also awoken, in dozens of instances, at exactly 3:16 am.

I do have a question to ask of either of you, and I wish to thank you in advance for your response if you have the opportunity to do so. 

I'm new to this wonderful "world" of knowledge and understanding. When I began my journey, in earnest, nearly a year ago, I read about how to pray. In the past, I would ask, ask, ask... For everything, but there never seemed to be a connection. While studying the Likutey Moharan, Reb. Nachman said you should first offer praise, and later supplications. That hit the mark. Now when I pray, I feel an electric-like tingling sensation beginning at my head and radiating down my chest and arms. Goosebumps all over. I am wondering what causes this sensation? I have yet to find another person, amongst my friends and family, who've had a similar experience.

Thank you again for your posts, and hopefully giving me an explanation for my electric prayer sessions.

Benjamin
edit on 6-7-2012 by Q33323 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000

Say whatever
is the truest devotion.

Sounds nice, but it's really a salespitch for idolatry and ecumenism. "Loosen your tongue and don't worry about what comes out", Not what Yeshua teaches.

I don't want to derail this thread but, what in the blue hell does this have to do with the OP and channeling the Galactic Federation?

You are epitomizing the myopic vision of religious fundamentalists I refered to.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by steve1709

You wrote:
I guess I'm trying to say that every time I read these deep and meaningful type threads, I see people using heaps of fluffy, confusing phrases and they expect people to slurp them up as mental and spiritual nutrition. Just my thoughts.

Aronolac: That's okay with me. But we both have a problem of language. I have to translate concepts into my vocabulary and my vocabulary is not necessarily containing the same meaning to words you use. It is a real battle to keep messaging simple enough that common meanings can be shared, but there are times the arrow misses the target. Fluffy words are dance words. By that, in my case, I have to be careful how I say something to cause no offense and the offense bush has to be danced around to get the point across safely. I'd rather not do that, but if I do not then while understandings may be better they still may leave a bad taste in some mouths. I am being honest about a problem that plagues almost everyone who must write for public consumption.

Spirit goes to a lot trouble to avoid controversy. They can not teach where they raise resistance. They pass that on to the messenger and use vocabulary you or I might not use in casual conversation. While I have not tried to change that, I have opted out for being even more careful with words, at least to the extent I understand them well enough to use them.

What you really need to see is a direct transmission where the words from spirit have not been coated with sugar. Then you might understand that fluffy is better than roughly. Yes, it happens and they are not usually for public consumption. But I will make an exception and provide one such transmission where the law is plainly spoken; fluffy it is not. I will also add that there are words in this you will probably not understand because of the identification of status spheres not mention by me, but known to members of the Reflective Network. I add brackets to identify them.

July 03, 2012
Transmitter: Reflective Network
Everett, Washington USA
High Commissioners
For general distribution

Begin Text

WE COME From UVERSA
In the case of this superuniverse [a collection of thousands of galaxies under one administrator], we are dispatched from Uversa [the central capital sphere' name] to any place that we are required to perform special duties.

WE ENFORCE THE LAWS Of UVERSA & The UNIVERSAL MANDATES Of FATHER [existential Deity]
Amongst our duties, we help enforce mandates of the Ancient of Days [the Uversa rulers], and some of those duties involve even assisting their agents [of a different Order and function] in tracking down and apprehending unruly celestial personalities. At the lowest possible level of creature existence, we make sure that Father’s will indeed prevails in the face of stiff spiritual resistance. Unlike the agents of the Ancients of Days, we can remain on a sphere for as long as necessary, at least until our task is done, then we are to report on the actions performed directly to the Ancients of Days.

Afterward, we are assigned to other duties. As far as this world is concerned, we are always busy enforcing Father’s will via the mandates of the Ancient of Days.

WE MAY INTERVENE In TIME DESTINY
There might be situations where, depending on the importance or roll of a particular mortal in Father’s plan, we are allowed to intervene, often with the help of a midwayer [they originate 1111 prompts], to ensure the safety of said mortal, so that he can play his part in one of God’s very many plans.

Regardless of any mortal’s opinion or understanding of how the Universal Father operates, or even to a mortal’s particular wish on the matter, WE ARE HERE and we do whatever is necessary to fulfill the mandates from Paradise.

WE ARE NOT REVEALED AS Of YET
Our order is unknown to the students of your text book in it’s current form, and might perhaps continue to be unrevealed when the revised version is drafted. It is not necessary for the mortal creatures of this sphere to know who we are or what we do in Father’s service, much in the same way as the secrets of Divinington [source sphere for the origin of your Indwelling] remain unrevealed to them and will remain so.

OPPOSITION TO FATHER’S WILL On Your Planet TO END
The end of the existence of mortals and rebellious celestial personalities that willfully continue to oppose Father’s will is indeed close at hand. We will not stop until this world has been fully brought back into Father’s fold; until the last vestige of evil has been fully eradicated in God’s name and for His glory. Walk God’s path, even if it is very difficult to follow, and do not veer from or shirk your duties. Show your gratitude to the Paradise Father by serving Him selflessly, with all your love and dedication possible. We are here to assist whenever allowed, and to always do Father’s will.

END

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Cuervo

Cuervo wrote:

If I were to ask you what you may know about a place (or organization?) called "C52" or "C-52", would you be able to give me some of your insight/opinion?

Aronolac: It means nothing to me I am afraid. Nor do I get a response. If this has a particular reference to you it remains so obscure no one has picked up on my side of things. If it is important you might explain something about it to get a trail. Otherwise it carries no energy or thought I can discern. I am sorry.

Thanks

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aronolac
reply to post by Cuervo

Cuervo wrote:

If I were to ask you what you may know about a place (or organization?) called "C52" or "C-52", would you be able to give me some of your insight/opinion?

Aronolac: It means nothing to me I am afraid. Nor do I get a response. If this has a particular reference to you it remains so obscure no one has picked up on my side of things. If it is important you might explain something about it to get a trail. Otherwise it carries no energy or thought I can discern. I am sorry.

Thanks

I appreciate the honesty, thank you.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by 4LPH483T50UP

Hi Amy,

You wrote:
The topic that you brought to the table intrigues me very much. My daughter, born 3/7/93, has commented to me these last few days about seeing double numbers starting with 11:11 and on the 4th she saw 5:55.

Aronolac: She is being conditioned only. It takes time to sensitize.

I am curious for her as she is currently pursuing a psychology career and has been interested in this since childhood. Is there anything I can relay to her?

Aronolac: What in particular about psychology does she emphasize or like to learn. There is a new science to be studied one of these days called Spiritual Psychology that will not use the jargon currently used in the teaching of behavior. That is because there is a whole new revelation of what mind is and how to control it to better in the human species. The length of time Homo Sapiens remains on this planet is limited to about 300 more years, and then Homo Spiritus will dominate. Homo Spiritus will have advanced the human species with a highly improved IQ and be naturally amenable to spiritual guidance unlike the present species. The learning that will have to be done and the teaching of the new psychology based on the laws of mind will be vastly improved over what is currently taught.

For myself, I'm curious. I have "spoken in my mind" as one who is not "me" (best way I can put it) and have had some experiences that all seem to tie in with each other....I wish to help in this upcoming time, but I am not sure how to go about it.

Aronolac: Yes, while it seems to be unique to everyone who hears their Father's voice on occasion, it will become more common, and is becoming more common than ever before. There is a revolution in process between Thought Adjusters (another name for the Indwelling) and the human minds they work with, and it is determined that those who have made spiritual progress will hear. You are ready. Peacefully accept its training and its spiritual prompts to your mind when you are aware of them. This will lead to the advancement you desire.

If you can provide any insight I would be grateful, otherwise I do enjoy this thread and can't wait to see where it leads next!

Aronolac: I hope this has provided you a little grist for your mill!

Thanks
edit on 6-7-2012 by Aronolac because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 09:38 PM
link   

You are epitomizing the myopic vision of religious fundamentalists I refered to.

You can put lipstick on a pig but it's still a pig.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Aronoloc, thank you for a very interesting read. I haven't finished the middle of the thread, but I will at some point.

Now, I have a question, for you, and others on here, and it is going to seem silly, but I am being serious.
For the past month or so, I have been, well compelled is perhaps a strong word, but I suppose it fits, compelled to be unhealthy. I normally have a pretty clean diet, but lately, I have been pigging out on junk and drinking more beer than I have since college days.

I KNOW it sounds like a cop out to just being a drunk, fat-arse, but I seriously have felt my inner compulsion leading me to this. I swear it sounds counter-intuitive to the normal directives, but it is what I have been being compelled to do. I asked why, and the response was so that I would be more connected with this plane at this time. And for some background, while I do not channel, I feel very connected to the other dimensions. (To tie in with the other responses, There isn't a number combination that I do not regularly see.) Empathy is my strongest link.

Now the question in all this is; do you think this is coming from the higher dimensions, like I feel, or is it a trick? Or does it not even matter about his temporary vessel? I am not doing it any great harm to my body, but it does seem to ground me more. And I have a sense that it is to not continue for much longer, upwards of another month.

Thanks!

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by amarenell

Fasting makes me less connected to earthly existence and more connected to the spirit. The opposite is also true. Have you ever fasted before?

edit on 6-7-2012 by BlueMule because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Amarenell,

Do you really want me to reply? It takes no particular talent to understand you let your hair down and joined a few other is the trough of life. All I can say is if that is what you want now, go for it. The angels see no matter in your self delivery to mouth watering treats and beer binges. Epicureans are not known for big spiritual stomachs

A

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Juice fasted for a few weeks, and water fasted for a day at a time a few times. And yeah, it is as though you can disconnect from your ego a bit. Well, once you ignore your belly!

The juice fast was awesome though. I can remember how glad I was not to worry over the triviality of cooking and cleaning. We spend WAY too much of our lives in pursuit of and worrying over sustenance. I would love to be able to be a breatharian.

STOP THE FEEDING

I think thats why I am so
over this junk binge. I suppose I just want some validation that I am not completely nuts, and well no one is going to be able to give me that. I just have to assume I am doing the best I can with what I have to work with. Being the highest me I can right now.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 10:01 PM
link   

This is not of above, above will strongly advise against consuming.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aronolac
reply to post by Indigo2

I am not prevented from hearing about your ordeals in life, but it is very difficult for me to travel to where you reside in your heart because the body appears to be in a shambles from lack of care. Be not concerned as long as you remember that the body is passing, and that the part of you that remains outside of the form you now inhabit is potentially eternal. You need experience and health returned. Barring that return you may find yourself too ill to really wish for the return of sanity in your daily life.

Care that you live. Be sure you have more to give and the rest will fall into place. The earth is about to undergo great travail and even that will end and the land will heal. So too will many of us follow the practice of death and resurrection through personal problems and practices that end and healing begins. It is entirely up to you how you wish to live this life and to take what experiences you can to the one that follows this one.

The first order of business is to get your blood re oxygenated. It will make all the difference in the world in your outlook and the happiness you can feel again.

Thank you.

Thank you for reply. It has certainly gave me something to think about. How does one re oxygenate the blood? Is it a matter of just getting out of old habits? quitting smoking?

Also i was not expecting to hear that i have bad health or that my body is a shambles? Is it possible that you could elaborate on this? It is true that i havn't been taking care of it but is this of a serious matter? You are quite accurate in your summary overall.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join