It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Coming Trials: What Happens Next?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Risingfall

Watch a leaf travel downstream. Watch multiples of them and notice how sometimes they slip right through quickly and other times get stalled out for a little bit. It's not the leaf's fault, though the leaf is powerless to do anything about it.

You are in a stream and when it's going easy it's nice to let go and just let it take you. It's the "right" thing to do most of the time. However when you find yourself in a slow pool that might be swirling around a little bit, you have to remember that you weren't actually doing all the work before... but you still aren't powerless, you've just been able to relax for a while and need to remember how to swim on your own again.

You (we) have been relaxing for a long time... partially because we've been artificially pulled along and it was easier to just go with it. Those chains are loosening though, and many never learned how to propel themselves back into the natural "flow" of the river we're better suited for.

Namaste.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Aronolac

Thank you for the interested thread.
I was wondering if you could share any thoughts about my spirit guides and the purpose for me as i feel i am on the cusp of intermission. I have had a few moments of hearing communication clearly except i cannot understand it or it is muffled?

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   

If I were to ask you what you may know about a place (or organization?) called "C52" or "C-52", would you be able to give me some of your insight/opinion?

Sorry for the vagueness but the effectiveness of your answer would, of course, mean more to me without more detail (precious little that I have). Thanks.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   
I believe you are indeed in contact with entities that refer to themselves as "higher administrative spirit guides", and what they are revealing to you is facinating to me.

Here is what has been revealed (by God's two end time prophets of Revelation) and how it ties into what your "spirit guides" (familiar spirits/demons) have broadcast into your mind (spirit essense).

Every indicator I know of in this specialized work of mine is warning that the end is coming very quickly for the current practices in our society. No one on the celestial side I have contact with is giving the timing..."

The "spirit guides" do not know the timing as it is in God's hands fully, even God's prophets were not given the full timing (only a window i.e. Pentecost to Pentecost this year). God reveals no thing unless first revealing it to the prophets and so these entities do not know the timing fully yet, because God has not revealed it to His servants the prophets.

This living spiritual presence is independently minded and capable of message giving located deep within the cerebral cortex...

For those of you who study psychology, the indwelling spirit deep with the human mind connection with specialized cells in the cerebellum creates what those who observe such personality transmissions as a psychology of spirit. This psychology is the interaction of spirit with the material thought processor (the brain).

Excellent scientific way of explaining the spirit essence in mankind. BEAUTIFUL!

1 - Trials of an unusual nature may well begin by October of this year. These trials concern both the material planet and the spiritual changes that will occur at the same time.

October is right around the time when the first 4 trumpets will have sounded or are about ready to sound. This creates a power vacuum around the world as the US, UK, Northwestern Europe, Australia, NZ and Canada are not able to function as sovereign nation anymore.

2 - More spiritual prompts are to be issued from the beginning of this year until they are no longer entirely necessary. Those who see 1111 on digital clocks and other devices and other numeric configurations are being informed that it is an invitation to listen closely and prepare to participate with spirit when representatives of the high spiritual rulers become visible.

You actually do NOT want to be listed in this group, God does the calling and His spiritual kindom has already been trained, if you are recieving transmissions from these "spirit guides" it is a means to decieve you away from the eternal truths of God.

3 - There are alarming indications that an event will overtake the United States after wreaking havoc in Europe, and in both cases it sets the stage for a complete examination of government policies and even government sovereignty issues.

The first 4 trumpets of Revelation result in the destruction of the physical nations of Israel (USA, UK, Canada, Australia, NZ, Scandinavia, France, and Israel i.e. Judah). As a result all governments on Earth must shift thier goals to fill the newly created vacuum.

5 - Level 2 experiments such as this will end and a direct intervention of spirit will become evident as a Paradise Magisterial Son of great power will become visible to the human eye. His administration will encompass the totality of this planet. One hundred others will become visible from spirit as his contact staff in various parts of the world.

Jesus Christ will return on Pentecost 2013 (May 19th, 2013) with 144,000 members of the Elohim (family) of God (also spirit beings) as the Kindom of God on Earth. What these "entities" are broadcasting to your mind is a false version of that truth (Satan's plan) and this moment will occur at the sounding of the 5th trumpet when Satan appears (with his host) as physical beings with promises to "save" mankind from self destruction (alien agenda).

Can anyone indicate better timing?

From Pentecost 2012 to Pentecost 2013 is the "Day of the Lord, a year for the recompense of Zion" this is the timing given from God through His end time prophets.

This material has more to do with the warnings given by the sovereign of the universe we belong to, and nothing whatsoever to do with human guesses and books, fears, conspiracies, and other prophetic longings made long ago. It appears a fresh start for everyone will be possible within five years.

Perfectly phrased, however 6 billion + will die during this "Day of the Lord" as a result of the actions of sinful mankind as influenced by your "spirit guides" and their leader Satan, for those who look to the truth of God and find joy in obedience to His word, and learn to come to know the true Jesus Christ and his perfect sacrifice (Passover), then a fresh start is the blessing of the millenial reign of Jesus Christ and the Kingdom of God.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Wow, what an interesting thread. Thank you for taking the time!

2012 has been the most amazing year of the 31 i have been around for. Just a few short months ago i would have read your OP and skipped right over it in search of some more end of the world prophecies but after a series of deeply moving experiences to say that i'm intrigued is quite the understatement.

i decided around February of this year to finally act on some long-held beliefs and the results of those actions have been undeniable. You mention the number sequences and these have been only a small part of the overwhelming synchronicities i've been experiencing. i can feel that We are on the cusp of some great changes and want to know how i can help. The most powerful experience i have had so far literally changed my life but the only clear message i was able to take away from it was this:

My question, if you could be so troubled, is how does One develop these abilities? More to the point, how can i help?

Thank you again for your time. Much Love my friend!

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   

i have a question about something happening to me, if i can be so greedy

lately i have been seeing figures when i wake up. ive seen a tall man. 3 small female figures in my room. a few others i dont recall. what does this mean? i have heard a few messages being relayed to me. but again only upon waking up, but they were clearly someone talking to me. would love to hear from ya!

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   
I am facinated by your thread. I have been seeing 11:11 repeatedly and very recently. When this occurs, I look to another digital clock in the same room and guess what? Yeh, 11:11! This stops me in my tracks and I am mesmorized for a few seconds, like I know that this is very, very significant. My conscious mind of course has no idea what this means, but I feel I know everything. I am so ready for this! I have waited my whole life for this and wether you call them spirits or Aliens or interdimensional persons, it makes no difference..because I am in and big time. I am so bored with the crap that has been and is occuring on this beautiful planet. She deserves and will get much better than what she has been getting lately. Yeh I know it's coming, have known for quite some time, just sitting here waiting and waiting and waiting....sure hope I don't have to wait too much longer and I think longer is more than 6 months. I've really had it with this place and can't wait for these good folks to become visible. I welcome it and they can stop and see me right now. I would love it. I am not kidding. You said 5 years? No sorry that's too friggin long for me AND I don't do suicide, no not me. I know that whats goin on on this planet is utter bullsh$t and my mere presence is MY ACT OF REBELLION. So tell these people to hurry up and get this show on the road...PLEASE!

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by taccj9903
Great post OP. I have seen 11:11 for many years and searched high and low for the meaning. As many are probably already aware there are so many interpretations floating around the internet that it is really difficult to know what it all means. I have been seeing it a lot lately and practically begging my guides before I go to sleep to reveal to me what 11:11 means so maybe they have led me to your post.

Anyway, I would love to believe that these big changes are coming but I also remain somewhat skeptical considering all the false claims that have been made over this last year. I have some success with my pendulum and can receive messages (like a startling voice in my head) when I'm in the right relaxed moment. This moment is usually as I'm falling asleep when my consciousness gives way to the sub-consciousness, however, I haven't figured out how to put myself into this state without falling asleep.

Hang in there. I am so skeptical too or maybe it's just my self doubting ego. No. Something is going to happen and it is going to be fantastic, Love & Light to you.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlueMule

I dedicate this song to you both.

Thank you!
that was awesome

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Risingfall
Hi

I'm having real troubles in my personal life right now and I don't know where i'm going anymore. It's like I'm turning circles again, but I want to go forward. Can you share some of your wisdom with me please?

Peace

I am sorry that you are having troubles and I too feel as you do sometimes...ask for help when needed in prayer, meditation whatever you choose to call it. Call on God, The Creator, The Benevolents, angels, whatever symbol of metaphor you choose..They will know and send a Cosmic analgesia to you (for lack of a better term), it works for me. The only trouble is that I wait too long to ask sometimes, I get caught up in the old cycle of getting caught up in my own miserable feelings. Hang in there. I'm sending big time good vibes your way and remember..YOU ARE NEVER ALONE! And you are very much loved and protected. Love & Light to you.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Talltexxxan

I am so sorry for the loss of your mother and I extend my sincere condolences. It was very brave of you to stay behind, brave, altruistic and of great service to us all. I don't know what's in store for me in the near future, but we'll all meet some day in peace, love and harmony with our Great beloved Creator. Blessings to you.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by ErgoTheConfusion
reply to post by Risingfall

Watch a leaf travel downstream. Watch multiples of them and notice how sometimes they slip right through quickly and other times get stalled out for a little bit. It's not the leaf's fault, though the leaf is powerless to do anything about it.

You are in a stream and when it's going easy it's nice to let go and just let it take you. It's the "right" thing to do most of the time. However when you find yourself in a slow pool that might be swirling around a little bit, you have to remember that you weren't actually doing all the work before... but you still aren't powerless, you've just been able to relax for a while and need to remember how to swim on your own again.

You (we) have been relaxing for a long time... partially because we've been artificially pulled along and it was easier to just go with it. Those chains are loosening though, and many never learned how to propel themselves back into the natural "flow" of the river we're better suited for.

Namaste.

That was beautiful. Thank you.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   

You are speaking to an advisor, one whom watches under the direction of Gabriel. The coming conflict in which you speak of is to come but not of this year, it is to be held. Father is just cleansing those whom have gone too far against him. But, this will not be the end, just a mass cleansing. These past few storms over the north and Midwest was just a warning to those to change their ways, or experience his wrath in full effect.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Indigo2

Thank you for the interested thread.
I was wondering if you could share any thoughts about my spirit guides and the purpose for me as i feel i am on the cusp of intermission. I have had a few moments of hearing communication clearly except i cannot understand it or it is muffled?

Try to clear your mind of all things. The best way is to go into the shower, sit down, and let the water run over your head. (This blocks out all other words from surrounding entities.) You will be able to hear very clearly.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jeremiah65
I have noticed a couple times on the clock alot. I see 12:34 often and I always wake up at 3:15 am for some reason. I always go right back to sleep but it seems like everynight I open my eyes and see 3:15. Anything special about these two times or numbers?
edit on 6-7-2012 by Jeremiah65 because: spelling

The time between 3:00 AM and 3:30 AM is the time in which below is allowed to roam the earth, this is the time of influence. This is a testing period for all of man, to see if they can overcome the tauntings and whispers of below. Many people experience nightmares at this time. Many are awaken, if it is deemed necessary to keep you alert.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by ElohimJD

God reveals no thing unless first revealing it to the prophets and so these entities do not know the timing fully yet, because God has not revealed it to His servants the prophets.

Not correct. The arks and elders of above helps in the planning of all of these, they will be informed of any of this before man (prophets) are informed of these events that are to come.

Even if he didn't share with all of the arks, there is one whom he does, as all must be recorded, and that is the gatekeeper of knowledge, or the librarian.
edit on 6-7-2012 by jhill76 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Starcrossd
Dear Aronolac,
Good thread-- thank you for posting this. You mention everyone being able to have a fresh start within 5 years.. I honestly do not think I can make it that long in my current state.
I think I've made significant strides toward progressing spiritually, I feel changed in many ways- however my physical existence has been quite a struggle. It's almost a complete juxtaposition to how I feel internally. I feel like I've been right on the verge of something wonderful, but nothing changes on the outside..! I don't know how much longer I can keep this up, it's like living in 2 worlds. I respectfully ask- Might you have any insight on what I need to do to lift myself out/up etc.?
Very grateful for any guidance.
Thanks so much.
edit on 6-7-2012 by Starcrossd because: added info

Originally posted by Risingfall
reply to post by Starcrossd

I feel exactly the same way! 2 months ago I was changing in every aspect of my life, now everything just stays the same, while I want to see change. I feel drained, tired, hopeless,... It s*cks!!!
Hope you get better soon

Peace

Thank you both for confirming that either I'm not crazy, or the three of us are, and I think it's the first one.

I'm completely stuck. I took a turn for the better a couple of months ago, everything was AMAZING, till it all went away again. My life changed drastically, I felt connected to everything for a while, but as fast as it came, it went away too. I'm still happy, what happened changed my life, but I want MOREEEEEE....

Now I feel like the both of you, I'm literally waiting for something to happen but I want to move forward at the same time to prevent any disappointment.

Damnit...

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by daynight42

I can tell you all about this pic and where it came from.

That isn't Mary or YHWH or Yeshua. That is Semiramis, Nimrod and their son Tammuz. Semiramis was the Mother and wife of Nimrod, when Nimrod died he "ascended" and became the sungod. He impregnated Semiramis with the rays from his light and she gave birth to Tammuz who was actually the reincarnation of Nimrod (same story in every pagan religion but the sex between moongod/goddess and sungod/goddess is interchangeable). Ever pagan religion has it's own version of the "trinity" of Mother,Father and Son worship. And why should you find this in a Roman Catholic Church? Because theyre not christians they are pagans masquerading as christians and the Eastern Orthodox Church originated from the same church. The E.O.C. was originally based in Constantinople, the Eastern half of the "Holy Roman Empire" and Rome was the Western half of the "Holy Roman Empire".

Pagan religions are usually always centered around the sungod and moongoddess or sungoddess (Easter/Ishtar) and moongod (Allah/Sin/Hu'bal/Kusuh/Asimbabba).

Take for instance the pic below, you have al'Lat one of the daughters of Allah the moongod (see crescent moon under her feet and the solar disc/star at her head?). Well in catholicism Mary is known as the "bright and morning star" see the crescent moon under her in the upper left pic? To the pic on the right we have catholic "Mary" (Ishtar the Queen of Heaven) with a sun disc (star) shaped hole in her chest where the eucharist goes, notice the crescent moon under the ark?. Star+crescent moon.

Now see this pic, does it look familiar?

What about this pic (Dome of the Rock minarette)

Here's a pic of Roman Catholic cardinal Peter Erdo's coat of arms, see the star and crescent moon? (Nifty little Jesuit hat btw)

Now tell me there is no Satan, because whoever did this went out of their way to hide it and this sh*t is everywhere man, i cannot step out my door and not see these things. Everywhere i go i see this stuff hiding in plain sight and people do not even know what theyre looking at, it's like their vision slides right past it and they don't see it.

Apis-bull idol.

Queen of Heaven Ishtar. (complete with caduceus)

Symbol of Ishtar, only it's a medical symbol and is seen on hospitals and ambulances. (there's that caduceus again)

Osha symbol (common, you see the crescent moon and star?)

-------------------
Now my question to the OP, how do you know you're not channeling demonic entities? You're opening yourself up to crap and you have no idea what it is. Thats pretty wreckless. You purposely try to go trance and open your "3rd eye" you're going to get taken and worn like a rubber glove.
edit on 6-7-2012 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000Now tell me there is no Satan, because whoever did this went out of their way to hide it and this sh*t is everywhere man, i cannot step out my door and not see these things. Everywhere i go i see this stuff hiding in plain sight and people do not even know what theyre looking at, it's like their vision slides right past it and they don't see it.

Care to elaborate on this and possibly steer me in the right direction to do my own research? I'm really interested.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by CharonIncarnate

Charon Incarnate,

You have glimpsed the aura of three beautiful children who are waiting to be taken home. Much could be said to you about the vision, but I must commend you for not being taken back by what appeared to be another and brightly lit individual near them. That brightly lit figure I am told was Samuel, a prophet of old who was sent to lead these children to you. Since you apparently have no recollection of any interaction with what you saw, but only the memory of the vision you glimpsed, it is doubtful you understand your calling.

It is not up to me to standardize these callings by attempting descriptions; however, in this particular case you are related to the children as they once were the children of your aunt who died in a fire. They seek you as family. Ask Father to help you recreate the experience safely in your mind to recreate the vision as he maintains the record of your psychic abilities within your mind and can replay them for you. Ask if you may be of assistance to help these little ones over to the nursery world where all children who die young are lovingly brought over and give a chance to grow up as children may do on earth. Do not be frightened of them, they are but children of the Most High now, and Samuel has spoken to them to have them understand they will be taken home very soon. You can help in this by being a momma for just a moment of understanding. This is all I may say for now as the story has many ways of moving even the Creators to aid with special tenderness.

Thank you

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join