It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Coming Trials: What Happens Next?

page: 20
<< 17  18  19   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Aronolac

Peace to you again, and I'm sorry to take your time but I have another question about what it is or what you meant when you said I am wanted to fall back on what I was best known for a few years ago. Thanks

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by backcase

Hello Backcase,

Your past interests seem to be the area they are emphasizing - something you have passed over but should look at much more seriously as there are reins of thought there you appear to need to take up again. The past is always present in how we are living today as what happened then often determines the circumstances we have now. While we are not slaves to the past, the history it becomes conditions us to the extent we allow it to. You have been conditioned by thought patterns which are important to follow again in order to learn what it is that will bring out your potential in ways that will change the direction you are taking at the moment.

I am helpless when the subject of the past is not discussed with me and I think they are leaving it to you to find the center of those past days in order to breathe life into those plans of yore again. Happy days are around the corner for you should you discover the fact that you may be entertaining new life. They are being cryptic so I have to leave it to you to discover what electrifies your heart and health in the next few months.

Thank you

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aronolac
reply to post by lupodigubbio

Dear Lupodigubbio

Answer: It sure is not a charmed life with you as I feel there are circumstances surrounding your choices for a simple life which are a little forced and this causes backlashes of the psyche– yours and another one. Generally speaking, the life in the country is more comfortable because of lots of things that are not there in suburbia or the city. However, the human life is vastly more complicated because it requires input from sources that can sometimes only be found in the city. You are a case in point I believe. All of this is to tell you that as best I can tell, you are ill at ease with certain elements of life that the country seems to put before you and you can not escape viewing it and experiencing it.

Spirit is “home” for you and quite willing to answer your call for direction, but you are not alone in wanting one thing and hoping for another subconsciously. Since I do not have the wherewithal to call that information out directly to you (it is information that was developed in your childhood and it carries quite an emotional punch over issues you prefer not to address), I can only suggest to you that you search your emotions and where you hit a hot spot, deliver an ultimatum to your self that it no longer will have any more effect on you from now on.

Once this buried issue is recognized and the emotions resolved, THEN you have an excellent chance in finding how to thread the needle of your life through the maze of choices your life style affords you. The human psyche, to be understood, is like playing that old game of pick up sticks where you have to take one stick off the pile at a time without bringing the hole pile down on you and you lose the game (understanding). I see nothing so serious that you need fear working introspectively now and then to catch yourself out as to what it is you truly could find and do that would make you smile all day doing it. It may even be the case of a mixture of applications of your talents over a wider range of kinds of work than just staying in the country with the animals which please you so much. Spirit can not easily work with conflicting desires especially when they are hidden so well you mistake your own motives to improve yourself.

Thank you

Dear Aronolac,

Thanks for the quick response, I do appreciate you taking the time to read this.

I am still trying to digest your very impressive and accurate post regarding my situation, especially the knowing of another psyche involved. I wish i had a clearer vision on what exactly is the process to find those blocked emotions from my past, considering I feel extremely brain-fogged when it comes to focusing on them. Barely remembering happy memories at all, and anything emotionally charged from my childhood seems to escape me. In all truth, I do recognize contradictory desires in my want of moving to the countryside.

In many ways I feel there is an escapist force that drives this desire, especially in the light of these earth changes, and also the fact that I can't possibly keep so many animals in the city anymore in the most practical of reasons. Maybe I willed it this way to force myself into making the transition, but in a desperate way.
Longing for this lifestyle and escaping trials and yet fearing its manifestation in many other ways.

Thank you.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 12:31 AM
link   
I've been seeing 11:11 frequently for a while now. Today I woke up at exactly 11:11, it's weird.

I was an atheist for most of my life, but the past 3 or 4 years I've been experiencing and feeling things that have been drawing me towards the spiritual side of life. It's most likely just me getting older, but the idea of me noticing the clock being "prompts" seems so right.

I almost feel like when I see that clock on 11:11 I think of all the ways I can change in order to create a better life for myself and the people around me, and that if I don't start making the right decisions I'm going to run out of time. The clock seems to literally be ticking away and running out of time before I can change my existence.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by DirtyPete
I've been seeing 11:11 frequently for a while now. Today I woke up at exactly 11:11, it's weird.

I was an atheist for most of my life, but the past 3 or 4 years I've been experiencing and feeling things that have been drawing me towards the spiritual side of life. It's most likely just me getting older, but the idea of me noticing the clock being "prompts" seems so right.

I almost feel like when I see that clock on 11:11 I think of all the ways I can change in order to create a better life for myself and the people around me, and that if I don't start making the right decisions I'm going to run out of time. The clock seems to literally be ticking away and running out of time before I can change my existence.

111 - Monitor your thoughts carefully, and be sure to only think about what you want, not what you don't want. This sequence is a sign that there is a gate of opportunity opening up, and your thoughts are manifesting into form at record speeds. The 111 is like the bright light of a flash bulb. It means the universe has just taken a snapshot of your thoughts and is manifesting them into form. Are you pleased with what thoughts the universe has captured? If not, correct your thoughts (ask your angels to help you with this if you have difficulty controlling or monitoring your thoughts).

Doreen Virtue

Just a possibility of what those numbers might mean for you.

new topics

top topics

<< 17  18  19   >>

join