It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Coming Trials: What Happens Next?

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 06:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Aronolac

I just stumbled onto this thread, and decided to read it all before posting. I see it has sort of fizzled out, but I hope you might indulge yet another questioner. I thank you in advance for your time and efforts. It must take a lot of time to address so many people, and I am acutely aware that I'm asking for something from you that I can't give back. So, I do appreciate you taking the time to answer.

I give you full permission to access my inner spiritual presence. I believe you referred to it as the Indwelling?

I'm a very content person. I love my life. I love my family. But I have this feeling of "red alert" and have for the past several years. It just feels like I need to hunker down and be ready - but I have no idea what for. I feel strongly that I will need to somehow be in place for some kind of task, but what it is is not clear at all.

Lately, this has become more urgent. The thing that resonates with me, and tends to calm me is the idea of service. That feels right. It feels like I will need to help in some way? I'd like to know what this role is (because I'm almost certain I do have it) and what destiny (for lack of a better word) is going to be mine.

I've been searching for years for some kind of glimmer, but I realize my methods are external, not internal. I want to be able to access my "Indwelling," but so far, I've felt like I am not able to hear very often. Once, I did, and it was wonderful. But usually, I'm just blocked. I'm trying to listen. I really am. I have asked for help and for the ability to be where I need to be, open to this voice.

My questions:

1. I am a painter, but inside me I feel that this is not my calling. I've stopped selling my work, or caring much about selling it. The last two works I've done have been for charity or to give to someone who was hurting. (I painted a portrait of their son, who had died) It's almost as if I'm being directed away from this as any kind of career. Like it's irrelevant. I need to say, I'm not really a hobbyist. For several years prior, I was selling work for enough to make it worthwhile financially. Now, I just don't care about making money, and certainly not about becoming known. It's just, meh. Is this me just being lazy, or discouraged, or is it me being directed away from this path?

2. What will my role be? Does it involve being a support person for my husband in his role?

3. Why am I feeling so strongly that I need to save seeds? I'm amusing, even to myself. I save seeds from all my vegetables, and plant my own seedlings. I feel totally compelled to do this. Even as a kid, I used to play fantasy games where I planted little gardens and put up the produce for winter. Odd game for a kid when all my friends were playing with Barbies. I remember that it felt 'important' to do this, somehow.

4. Are we where we need to be? Is Ohio a place that will be hit by the coming chaos, or is it a place that will be spared the worst of it? My husband feels we need to sit tight here. I wonder...

And the biggest one:

5. How can I get the ability to hear that inner voice more clearly? I have often invited it in. I also try hard to look for signs, but...so far, nada. Who was the voice I heard? It did sound very calm and matter of fact. Who are these guides I have? If you can dig up names, that would be pretty cool.

I thank you once again for your answers.

edit on 16-8-2012 by JustSlowlyBackAway because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-8-2012 by JustSlowlyBackAway because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 08:00 PM
link   

I have received messages as well in form of knowledge from my guides. Change will definitely be upon us and soon. It is why the world is so unbalanced at the moment. So many natural disasters, war, people appear to more evil than ever - all these mass shootings for example. Something is coming and it's going to be soon.

But the end is not near, it will simply be a new beginning.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Dear JustSBA

Since we are so limited for space in these answers I will be succinct, otherwise we can not get them all in especially since I want to keep the context of your questions intact. I've condensed some of your remarks.

JSBA
Lately, this has become more urgent. The thing that resonates with me, and tends to calm me is the idea of service. That feels right. It feels like I will need to help in some way? I'd like to know what this role is (because I'm almost certain I do have it) and what destiny (for lack of a better word) is going to be mine.

Answer: I am hearing you are already well in communication with the Indwelling; it’s just not yet overt enough to have an alter-ego conversation with it. You understand it is not ego, but the conversations between you and it are like between two people, one is you and the other is the All-Knowing Presence of God. You are not blocked. You just misunderstand the process, that is all, and it is self correcting.

1. I am a painter, but inside me I feel that this is not my calling. I've stopped selling my work, or caring much about selling it. The last two works I've done have been for charity or to give to someone who was hurting. (I painted a portrait of their son, who had died) It's almost as if I'm being directed away from this as any kind of career. Like it's irrelevant. I need to say . . .

Answer: You are experiencing that odd mixture of joy and fear! Let us call your normal life with its artistic ambitions an iron girder that supported your approach to life. You have placed the iron girder across your shoulders to hold up the roof and the walls of your life. Suppose I told you that you just kicked it out of place? Well, you did! Holding all that in place got you no where, and now some parts have fallen out of place and the unsorted pieces of life hang oddly askew over your head.

Make no sudden or final decisions about anything for a few months. I promise you, you will have a sudden clarification that makes no special sense to you at this moment in time, but it will be crystal clear in the coming months. Bring calm to your actions even though you do not feel sure or calm about anything at this time.

2. What will my role be? Does it involve being a support person for my husband in his role?

Answer: Your role is service. Clarification comes in a few months. It will be mercifully clear what you are prepared for because it was what you have to do!

3. Why am I feeling so strongly that I need to save seeds? I'm amusing, even to myself. I save seeds from all my vegetables, and plant my own seedlings.

Answer: Seeds represent the renewal of community and you will be deeply involved in that renewal. . .

4. Are we where we need to be? . . . .

Answer: Ohio is safer than most, but the earth will shake regardless where one lives. It will shake all over and there will be damage even in the safest places. The Ohio River will back up and cause great problems. Flood controls will be inundated as the Mississippi will flood continually for years as the largest Great Lakes will probably drain southward into the Mississippi valley. Central Ohio is in the least danger, collateral damage mostly. Stay away from waterways and do not find yourself dependent on bridges or flood control works. Lookout for liquefaction; whole cities in the west can be swallowed or abandoned. The problem in looking at these scenarios that while they may happen, there will be a linear process at work although some of this will occur in a “twinkling of an eye.” I expect warnings will be issued to affected areas by agents of the Magisterial Mission being placed in key locations around the world. You need to be attentive to announcements regardless of how unusual they may sound to you now.

And the biggest one:

5. How can I get the ability to hear that inner voice more clearly? . . . .

Answer: You are in your third psychic circle. You have made THE decision and the effort. You can not make that circle without having important attunement to the Indwelling. I can give you some pretty sure-fire advice, but so many people are not patient enough to practice stillness (not meditation in the traditional definition). Do this: Ten to fifteen minutes a day at least, every day, at the same time if possible. . . Sit back, relax, and stop the mental gymnastics and just listen to the quiet and await the voice of God. It sometimes helps the mind to find a wonderful attitude of heart to thank “Him” for that which you are grateful for, and then ask if he has a message for you today. Then listen relaxed, and listen without straining for the entire time you sit there, daily. I suggest you now take out a notebook and write down you expereince for each day. Write. There is a connection between writing and the spiritual presence and it keeps both of you busy with each other when you write!

A

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 11:26 PM
link   
I am so sorry for the loss of your mother and I extend my sincere condolences. It was very brave of you to stay behind, brave, altruistic and of great service to us all. I don't know what's in store for you in the near future, but we'll all meet some day in peace, love and harmony with our Great beloved Creator.

Or not.

Blessings to you.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Thank you. Did you glean a name of my guides? I ask this and step back, grateful for your time.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   
I have not been given your guide situation by name at this time. All they say is that you have a received a specialized and trained pair of destiny guardians who are relatively new at your side. I believe this situation makes for a particularly sensitive time for your seraphim as they must acclimate to your personality and destiny plans. It is best not to cause additional commotion while things have to be settled down.

Your life up until this past March was conducted under another pair of Seraphim that are in charge of a group of ten humans. When you reached your third psychic circle, the pair guarding ten humans was replaced and when you left that group, a volunteer call was put out asking unattached guardians of destiny to apply for the job. Your requirements and those specialized in those requirements were found quickly, and they signed on as indicated. They now serve with you day and night.

You will likely find that contact with the Indwelling will grow quickly now that you have your own guardians. Practice as indicated in the last post and that should open a few doors. What you do not understand (and how could you?) is that contacting the Indwelling is usually reserved for the first circle (two above your current and new circle). Due to unforeseen circumstances, however, there may be substantial contact before that.

The brain must be prepared to work with the higher frequencies of the Indwelling contact. You just can not walk in and expect the body to be able to withstand the exercise unless they are practiced because without practice, one could burn those delicate tissues. The reason for the stillness is to begin to acclimate you tissues and that is another reason why you need to do it daily, or you lose the effectiveness of what has been done.

Little will be given to you concerning those who guide you or provide you information until there is good reason to advise you.

Aronolac

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Thank you. I'll try to be patient and listen. It's certainly not my strength! But, I'll try.

What is a psychic circle? I believe I am about as psychic as your average piece of burnt toast.

Thanks again for your time.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   
sorry. duplicate post. please delete, Mods.

Thx.

edit on 17-8-2012 by JustSlowlyBackAway because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Why such a limited number of people who can "hear"?

What can you tell me about my guide? Do I have one?

What is so special about this Fall?

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Psychic circles are what spirit uses to measure our personality unification status.

Roughly, they go like this:

About age 5, receipt of the Indwelling and entered onto Psychic Circle 7 - the base circle for personality unification.

About age 18: normal psychic circle development should be at Circle 5 -

About age 35: normal psychic circle development should bring a person to about Circle 3 -

At About age 50 or 60 - Circle 2 and sometimes 1 should be achieved.

Circle 1 is rarely attained on our planet these days. Circle 1 is usually obtained on the first mansion world where the former human is retrained and given certain tasks to do in order to obtain the first circle.

Personality unification has three elements:
1) Material Experience
2) Acquire mental balance and emotional control
3) Spiritual attunement to the Indwelling.

Any one of these elements are either lagging or one too far development, no circle advancement. Circle advancement indicates to the universe administration of our world and local universe measure spiritual tolerance and mental ability to absorb lessons and to determine right from wrong over many tests of loyalty and devotion to God.

On this planet, most can not hear the still voice of God until they have acquired psychic circle one. Yet even psychic circle one is not sufficient to fuse with the indwelling. That achievement usually awaits human candidates somewhere on one of the seven rectification spheres where we are taken for resurrection and training.

It is of record that most fusion occurs before the 5th mansion world is achieved. Many fuse on the second mansion worlds. Fusion with the spiritual fragment constitutes universe approval for high assignment and the acquisition of universe citizenship.

Thank you.

A

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Hello Aronolac,

I see you are still visiting this thread - I'm glad.

Can you tell me about my guide/guides if any? I admit I was disappointed when you told me my vision of the man in a robe was just a projection on my part. I was hoping he was a guide. I ask because I have long had the feeling that there are "others" around me.

Also, I wanted to ask you about a dream I had several years ago. In the dream, my deceased grandfather was sitting on the end of my bed, and we were having a conversation. I remember asking him questions that were pretty profound and getting some profound answers, but I couldn't remember any specifics upon waking. The only thing I remember, was at the end of the dream he told me that in my times of troubles, he was near, helping however he could. Coincidentally, I had just been going through some really tough personal problems around the time of the dream. I always wondered if this was just a wishful dream on my part, or did he really attempt to contact me?

Finally, do you have any sense of how Texas fares in the coming times? I and all my family live in central or west Texas.

Thanks for your time. I appreciate it.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Hello Kaylalov

Can you tell me about my guide/guides if any? I admit I was disappointed when you told me my vision of the man in a robe was just a projection on my part. I was hoping he was a guide. I ask because I have long had the feeling that there are "others" around me.

Answer: Let us put it another way. The lone picture of a woman on the couch is not actually alone. There is also the camera man or woman who made the shot possible. Your projection is not of this world, but of a world of pictures that are presented to you. There is the other-world camera man. In your case, the picture presented is through the presence in your mind of the Divine Minister. She assigns all guides and provides all mental projections and is Deity herself although all of her daughters are the divine angels who act as our guides. I did not wish to provide so much information or complicated information that you felt alone. Sometimes guides are not named because to name them is to identify a thought process that they wish to keep hidden from you. Naming them is not possible if they refuse the request as they have done here. Please understand that you should not attach any significance to this refusal, but only feel privileged that you work with guides who propose you in marriage to the higher spiritual causes and Cause Maker.

You continue:
Also, I wanted to ask you about a dream I had several years ago. In the dream, my deceased grandfather was sitting on the end of my bed, and we were having a conversation. I remember asking him questions that were pretty profound and getting some profound answers, but I couldn't remember any specifics upon waking. The only thing I remember, was at the end of the dream he told me that in my times of troubles, he was near, helping however he could. Coincidentally, I had just been going through some really tough personal problems around the time of the dream. I always wondered if this was just a wishful dream on my part, or did he really attempt to contact me?

Answer: Grandfather was there. He refuses contact through me and understood because his work is “classified”. You are related to this work and that may also be the reason your celestial keepers are working out of sight and out of mind. To understand why you had no memory of the conversation, I use my own situation to provide an example. I too work with many of those who ask questions, and this often takes me into personal areas of their lives that need reconstruction or some other action I am not capable of performing. I am allowed to view portions of lives of other people, but like an observer in a movie, I may not jump into the picture with them. So what the celestials do is they play the scene before me, and the conversation they speak to me, and I report it in words as I am doing here. However, within 24 hours of contact with an individual using these abilities, there is a mind erasure and I am no longer able to recall more than a name or a passing comment. Grandfather had with him Mother Spirit's mind circuit when he sat with you. It is the line of energy that connects to your cere bellum and his spiritual equivalent of mind, and there ensues a flow of words and symbols and pictures so you can have what passes for a normal conversation. When he leaves, the circuit is disconnected, and with the disconnection comes a memory loss because what you said and what you saw reside in that circuit and not in your mind. The part you call personality has its own memory of contact but not of content.

Finally, do you have any sense of how Texas fares in the coming times? I and all my family live in central or west Texas.

Answer: Texas is in grave danger of being removed from our maps since it sits on the edge of the fault over which the Mississippi meanders. Everything I have seen shows that there is to be a subsidence of the fault that will drop it well below sea level allowing the Gulf of Mexico to inundate the central 2/3rds of the Mississippi Valley. Texas, sitting to the west of the main subsidence nonetheless will also subside in its eastern most sections. New Mexico will not go down immediately which gives rise to the expectations that central Texas westward to its neighbors may escape immediate catastrophic changes. Nonetheless, be alert to announcements by well-placed agents of the Magisterial Mission for warnings of local problems to either evacuate or take heed to avoid loss of life.

Thank you.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Aronolac

I would like to ask if you can tell me about any guides that may be working with me. I would also like to ask if possible, I had a rare experience in 2008 that was so profound but I am having trouble understanding the experience, and if it was a transference of energy or them letting me know where they came. I appreciate the time you take to respond to each, and any insight will be taken with discernment.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Dear Electrical Pup,

Would you be so kind as to describe what you went through so context is understood? There are many events in the human life which are multidimensional and they are not related to each other. Quite often one triggers the other, but often that experience has nothing to do with the original cause. To be accurate as possible with a world full of spirit is difficult at best, but without some preliminary discussion from you it becomes a process of shooting buckshot at the target hoping to hit the relevant strand to describe to you.

I am given no information concerning guides. It probably has something to do with the fact that the return of Jesus is being planned right on this planet, and that is such a huge undertaking that personnel (like guides) are being moved around to meet the demands of the higher authorities at this time. I have been asked about guides for the last week or so and find that no one wishes to respond to the request for identification. I am afraid I have to leave it at that right now.

Thank you
A

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Thank you Aronolac, after asking the question I felt innately not to ask for clarification. It was a profound experience and I guess someday I will truly understand. I guess I shall keep it to myself but thank you.

As for guides, there had been times when I felt they have left me, am I partially correct that when I learn and comprehend new concepts that they are quiet and let me absorb the new knowledge and new guides instruct for the next instruction?
This is what it feels like to me. The energies feel different for each segment of my experiences. Still very loving, but different if this makes any sense.

I feel Christ consciousness is already upon the Earth. We are being shown everything that lacks integrity, and all the man made systems that no longer serves us. It is globally, and we are seeing more people working around the systems to free up parts of their lives in daily living. We are watching the youth saying no to old beliefs. We are being shown how all systems enslave us, and each one of us will make the decision for their spiritual path in the biological body.We are being shown to return to nature, and being shown natural truths from our ancestors.

Everything, Everything is being illuminated for us to take a look and choose what is best for humanity and all life on the Earth.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 08:00 AM
link   

peace to you aronolac. i would like to ask of you and ideal meditation process. also I am obliged to ask of you some words of what I should be doing to get on track for whatever it is I will be doing. If it should boost my pride I do not want a response and if it would be better for me just to go along by faith then I will. thanks.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Aronolac.

Thank you for your time. I have abandoned a very lucrative but insidious by nature position in the advertising industry and have sought a completely different path...it just made me feel like I was selling my soul to the devil.
I now take care of abused animals and really feel this may be my calling in life.
However, i have really struggled trying to move, almost as if there is a force that prevents me from doing what my heart truly desires which is (in general terms) to live in the country, having a very simple life and taking care of the animals in need. As soon as I try anything to move away something terrible happens, legal, economic or health wise. I am wondering if this is a benevolent force warning me that I should stay put or a malevolent force that knows this is might be the right path. I have tried opening myself to help from above but it seems the lights are on but no one is home.I just can't get away from this strong urge to move to a particular rural area in my country, a very specific area and to do it ASAP.

Any insights would be deeply appreciated.
edit on 17-9-2012 by lupodigubbio because: typos

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by lupodigubbio

I now take care of abused animals and really feel this may be my calling in life.

Bless you for following your heart!!!
and I hope many good things come back to you for the blessing you are to those animals. I always wanted a place where I could care for horses, dogs, all kinds of animals. Especially horses, because they are sacred to me. I know what you mean about wanting to make a move to the country - that may be the only place we can thrive if the grid collapses. We can grow food, as long as we have old seed... and I do have some put back just for that. Kind of didn't mean it for that purpose in the beginning, but I just happen to have it now if I need it Just don't have anywhere to plant it yet!

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by backcase

September 18, 2012

Backcase wrote:

peace to you aronolac. i would like to ask of you and ideal meditation process. also I am obliged to ask of you some words of what I should be doing to get on track for whatever it is I will be doing. If it should boost my pride I do not want a response and if it would be better for me just to go along by faith then I will. thanks.

Aronolac: There is an ideal meditation process that does give results if it is spiritual contact you wish to have. Other methods are as effective in relaxing ones self, but they are not especially designed to move the psyche to internal discussions with the indwelling. Like all worthwhile endeavors, the process really works best when it is fully entered into. I suggest two things for you to take on and follow religiously.

First, take twice a day to seek the silence. This may not take more than 15 minutes at each session, or more if you prefer since it seems to vary from person to person as to how much they need. Fifteen minutes is usually a good place to start.

During those moments, you are taking on the last moments of subconscious memory flashes which will disappear as you become accustomed to quieting the mind to listen. You are listening to hear the still, small voice of God which indwells every mind on the planet if the mind is normal. Do this twice a day, and perhaps a week later, give a small prayer preamble that asks the Father to say a few words during your quiet time. This will establish a deep and abiding bond between you and your Adjuster and it will lead to communion within.

After establishing this routine and you are comfortable with it, take the second step. Journal your experience in the silence. Keep it like a diary and describe the sensations and ideas that come into your head. This action actually emphasizes the control work to be established between you and the your indwelling, and it could be a prize accomplishment within a month or two when suddenly you may find yourself expressing the words of the indwelling on paper. If you stay with this, it almost always works to benefit you and your connection to spirit and a greater sense of well being inside you.

With regard to “get on track for whatever it is I will be doing,” I am receiving the fact that your name is well known outside of your local area. I of course have no idea what that means, but it has significance for you. Keep providing your name to those who know you already, keep the name in front of them as best you can without over doing calling attention to yourself. For some reason, the calling you should respond to has been revised and they want you to fall back on what you were best known for a few years ago. There are twists and turns to be experienced and you may find yourself surprised by what develops as you face life with some very unusual circumstances about to occur.

Thank you.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by lupodigubbio

Dear Lupodigubbio

You write:
. . . I have really struggled trying to move, almost as if there is a force that prevents me from doing what my heart truly desires which is (in general terms) to live in the country, having a very simple life and taking care of the animals in need. As soon as I try anything to move away something terrible happens, legal, economic or health wise. I am wondering if this is a benevolent force warning me that I should stay put or a malevolent force that knows this is might be the right path. I have tried opening myself to help from above but it seems the lights are on but no one is home. I just can't get away from this strong urge to move to a particular rural area in my country, a very specific area and to do it ASAP.

Answer: It sure is not a charmed life with you as I feel there are circumstances surrounding your choices for a simple life which are a little forced and this causes backlashes of the psyche– yours and another one. Generally speaking, the life in the country is more comfortable because of lots of things that are not there in suburbia or the city. However, the human life is vastly more complicated because it requires input from sources that can sometimes only be found in the city. You are a case in point I believe. All of this is to tell you that as best I can tell, you are ill at ease with certain elements of life that the country seems to put before you and you can not escape viewing it and experiencing it.

Spirit is “home” for you and quite willing to answer your call for direction, but you are not alone in wanting one thing and hoping for another subconsciously. Since I do not have the wherewithal to call that information out directly to you (it is information that was developed in your childhood and it carries quite an emotional punch over issues you prefer not to address), I can only suggest to you that you search your emotions and where you hit a hot spot, deliver an ultimatum to your self that it no longer will have any more effect on you from now on.

Once this buried issue is recognized and the emotions resolved, THEN you have an excellent chance in finding how to thread the needle of your life through the maze of choices your life style affords you. The human psyche, to be understood, is like playing that old game of pick up sticks where you have to take one stick off the pile at a time without bringing the hole pile down on you and you lose the game (understanding). I see nothing so serious that you need fear working introspectively now and then to catch yourself out as to what it is you truly could find and do that would make you smile all day doing it. It may even be the case of a mixture of applications of your talents over a wider range of kinds of work than just staying in the country with the animals which please you so much. Spirit can not easily work with conflicting desires especially when they are hidden so well you mistake your own motives to improve yourself.

Thank you

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20 >>

join