It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Coming Trials: What Happens Next?

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by BlueMule

thanks! maybe i need to see a psychic or someone like that. or summon a jinn lol

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 08:39 AM
link   
reply to post by osoba

Osoba,

A difficult life already?
I ask that in jest, but at 16 you do not have all the things in mind you need to evaluate your personal circumstances.

Teenagers are not stupid - they are half child, half adult, and the combination can wither the psyche until life allows a certain continuity you have yet to experience. You may not even know quite what I am telling you here, but it does not matter that much as far as I can see.

The paranormal is the normal outside of our usual ability to see what others are like who are born a little higher than we are. I am speaking to the spiritual community of personalities. The funny thing is that they can not help being themselves anymore than you can help being a 16 year old in throes of attempting an understanding beyond your years. Spiritual situations are difficult to explain to those who have never had a spiritual experience; however, when individuals such as yourself come along, young as you are, that have an interest in the field of psychiatric understanding, then the world changes in its ability to comprehend what you and what you try to comprehend is about.

I can not provide you much because you have very little on your book of life to read. When I refer to the book of life I am talking about the advice written down to you when you were just a baby in the womb. That advice is part animal and part spiritual - the combination we all share with each other. Your genetics are excellent, and they contain enough information to direct you into the area of work you will eventually take on is some way. Even this ability to know just a little for you now is fraught with the danger of misunderstanding the purpose for which you were born, and that is to keep your life going until there is a defining moment that leads you right into the arms of the Creator Son. His work is your work and that is all I can say to you now.

Untangle that mess with psychiatry. If you don't it will get you deeper into the despondency that that field works too well with to avoid getting caught in the fray with people who can not determine their own choices to be themselves. Grow out of the problem with wives and husbands that always seem to be an argument and a splash of anger in the midst of loving relationships. Place no over emphasis on the fights and the temptations of starting out without each other because it carries nothing but the pain of separation.

Experiencing the paranormal becomes more common as one gets older. That is natural. It is because as we mature our personalities also mature and then become capable of perception of the spiritual input that surrounds us. Do not worry about not seeing much for a few years, but by the time you are 25, there will be a wonderful awakening for you to comprehend. Meanwhile, just let things flow and do not become overwrought about some of the things you will see in the near future. Things will settle down and become all right once more.

Thank you
Aronolac

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 12:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Aronolac

wow, that is true wisdom
you really must know alot, like seriously that was great! i do have all my psychiatric problems sorted out. im as happy as can be. im content, no longer on any antidpressants for the last few months. but i did have a siezure a short while ago. mri eeg's and im am perfectly healthy. no reason for having a tonic-clonic siezure. no epilepsy brain tumor or anything. every once in a while i get light headed and nauseated, then become hyper aware where everything gets surreal and colorful. i find all these symtoms bizarre with no explanation offered by these doctors, phychiatrists, psychologists who put me in, hook me up to machines that stick to your head and click and clack almost musically. its peaked my curiosity. i consider myself normal, i take advanced classes, always have a's in math and science( english is a joke, cant teach such an abstract area with a standardized curriculum). i love music and art, especially from the counterculture era, the 1960-1973 when people fed their heads and saw past the cut and dry anti-communist gov of the 50's(now its all bloated and capitalized, look at my generation). but yeah, i consider myself reliable and honest when i say i have some bizarre stuff goin on, since my last post i swear i saw something in the corner of eye walk past the hallway in my house. it was like a man, same shape but misty, not solid. i think it was a reflection, or something. im not sure anymore what i see. like some dude just walking through my house, but it cant be. im seriously doubting myself. i just thought this might interest you guys, it interests me alot haha

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 12:22 AM
link   
when i get older i want to seek out the truth. i can take a gonzo journalistic approach and investigate these things, make light of them. journalism is a great career choice. all of you guys have such real and solid, but extraordinary experiences. i would love to interview, investigate and seek the truth with an almost scientific, rational non biased approach. i want to put more substance to the paranormal. we all have our ghost stories, and its so much more than that with you guys. and thank you for your help and input by the way

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by osoba

Dear Osoba,

When you are ready to become part of a newspaper or magazine as a reporter, I would be happy to be interviewed on whatever you would like to develop for your editor. I am what they call a clear channel, which is fairly rare to have as it allows me direct access to areas normally restricted to others who attempt to communicate through these different reality areas of matter and spirit. I would look forward to a good interview which develops the idea that spirit is entirely accessible through the mind of every single person regardless of sex or age limitations beyond the age of 14. So please set your desk calendar aside for that time together as we discuss the cosmos and the meanings it holds for mankind.

I have some important comments to you concerning your medical condition. I have with me several important medical contributors to our world who are studying your case as it represents a typical incursion of problematic situations which you could help by varying your diet and getting medical help concerning the missing protein in your cell walls in the area of the medulla oblongata.

Because you are missing this protein due to a dietary omission we have here with us the former seer Edgar Cayce. His provisional diagnosis is that the seizures belong to a class known for their passing significance, but they frequently are removed from happening again by supplying the protein. While he may not name the protein, it is available in kale and in certain syrups made from the rhubarb plant.

You may wish to discuss with your doctors what is transmitted here as a possible way to mitigate your seizures down to a very few a year. While that number is still too many, you age will change the mind structures, particularly the neurons number 5 and 6 in medulla the oblongata which have become enlarged to the point they are swelling past their normal stage of progression to become neurons of the face control muscles. Seizures bypass the muscle tone and revert to the arms and legs of a patient because of the lack of another substance called d-ribose riboflavin. Your pituitary fires off too much melatonin which can act like a neuro-toxin if not changed into b-ribose riboflavin. These are two variations of at least a dozen kinds of what your scientists lump under one general title of Vitamin B One. The lack of Vitamin B One is dietary and also from the fact your arms and legs are too constricted when wearing clothing that clings to the skin, and in turn that constriction leads to a pulmonary condition where the heart can not pump enough oxygen to all parts of the brain.

In the medulla oblongata you have a condition where the neurons have swollen past their normal size, enough so to prevent the stream of electrons across the synapses 5 and 6 mentioned above. To prevent this from happening, drink warm milk at night around bedtime and then allow yourself 8 hours of sleep. Do not party until you drop since you are only increasing your changes for seizures.

I have at my side the eminent Doctor Mendosa who is of the order called a Secondary Midwayer. They are so close to us in appearance and habit that if you could see the secondary midwayers you would not notice a difference between them and ourselves. Dr. Mendosa is known by his personality designation as MNO 05, and he travels the world helping people to heal and to provide individuals who are dying to transition safely and well especially on the war battlefields so much evident today. Dr. Mendosa suggests that you refrain from using the telephone so much because the handset presses against the area that is swollen. You need time to redress your habits as they are potentially going to make you ill, so ill that you can not become what you wish to be and that would be tragic.

Thank you for your interest and attention.

Aronolac with Edgar Cayce, Dr. Mendosa, and the circuit supervisor for Nebadon who made the transmission of information possible.
edit on 20-7-2012 by Aronolac because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Aronolac,

Conflicting information I have read on ascension/the shift. Before I go into a higher dimension I feel, KNOW I have so much work left to do here. And it's taking time. Do I still ascend to continue elsewhere or do I help here until others are ready. Do you know what I mean?

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   

1 - Trials of an unusual nature may well begin by October of this year. These trials concern both the material planet and the spiritual changes that will occur at the same time.

I too have been giving some Intel on this issue. I would not go as far to call it trials, but it will be very difficult for those who have fattened their pockets off the backs of the poor. They will all be exposed, and will have no resources to draw from, and the People will deal with those that catch. I also have it clear that at least 16 key DUMBs have been collapsed, by using sound waves at a certain frequency level, modulated at a certain wave length. This is an effective method, as the land surrounding the bases is not destroyed or poisoned, just shifted. The rein of the Military Industrial Complex and International Banking Cartel is almost over, friends, it is but a matter of time before the whole house of cards completely collapses, and a whole new monetary system will be implemented. You will see government officials and public servants impeached and arrested, and you will shortly see a whole new energy source for everyone, at no cost to anyone.

3 - There are alarming indications that an event will overtake the United States after wreaking havoc in Europe, and in both cases it sets the stage for a complete examination of government policies and even government sovereignty issues.

I too keep getting references to an "Event." I am not sure what this event is exactly, but in truth, it could be anything at all. I rather think it may be a disclosure, or reveal of ET life that have been watching our development and evolution. I think 11:11 or some variation of that is a key code of some kind. I cannot see clearly on it, things are very murky when it comes to plans and codes.

Thank you for an informative post.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by auroraaus

Dear Auroraaus,

You wrote:
Conflicting information I have read on ascension/the shift. Before I go into a higher dimension I feel, KNOW I have so much work left to do here. And it's taking time. Do I still ascend to continue elsewhere or do I help here until others are ready. Do you know what I mean?

Aronolac: Your question is reasonably put; however, it is not easy to answer a generalization about what one should do about the situation of self-development and duty!

I think you may see where this is going. You have a conflict of mind over that which you consider your absolute and necessary requirement to finish the souffle of art you get into that seems to have a never-ending requirement to finish just "one more thing", before closure. That conundrum is a mind simile that can be broken down by refusing to satisfy the inner drive to obstruct other developments until this challenge is met and finished.

Your spiritual development is surrounded by doubt to the point you have trouble moving into areas you feel are worthy of looking at seriously. Hold the thought that you need to overcome the last challenge mentioned and then drop the whole subject until you feel the fresh air of the motion of your calling to obtain the perfection of expression you so desire.

Ascension is a virtuous goal, and those who undertake to do it are blessed with a thousand links to the higher realms for expression of the ideals of the universe in which they have taken life to live on earth. But ascension is not a task master; rather, it is a sliver of silver in the daily bread and on the path you follow in an otherwise darkened world without beauty or hope as it now stands. Let your heart lead you to the well of hope and bless all who go with you so that they too hear the redeeming words of our savior, the Creator Son through whom you take your life and thrive in the great south lands of Australia.

You have achieved the major psychic circles required of you. You are about to enter the next to the last one assigned to all on earth who tread its soil. This is no small achievement and you should be proud of what the life of a salesman can achieve when their wares are art and beauty for the eye to behold and the spirit to appreciate. Keep up the good work, and if it should come to pass that the last great work of your life remains incomplete, allow yourself the pleasure to know it will be completed by you in another place quite as nice and as beautiful as your native country can be. Pursue the work of serving beauty as long as you like, and the ascension will take care of itself.

Thank you
Aronolac

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Since the thread has slowed down figured I'll give my question another shot. I asked if I had any guides but no response. Is it because I'm a black hole of nothingness
? Jk but sometimes I do feel that way. I'd like to know if there is anything I should be working on and if so the path I need to take to get there? I am truly confused as to what direction I need to go with the information floating around my head or if any of this stuff even matters.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Starcadia

Hi Starcadia - just so you do not feel you are in a black hole with my responses - I just plain missed your question, and I will get back to you and the guy with the rifle picture sometime tomorrow. It is after midnight eastern US time and I have had a long day. I doubt I can connect at this hour without falling asleep at the keyboard, so please be patient just a little longer. I will get to your inquiry soon.

Thank you
Aronolac

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 01:17 AM
link   

WOW....failed to recall that I posted here. Making your way through the fog of spirituality, enlightenment and using the tools of the internet can make recall a bit murky.Thanks for your response Aronolac.

I consider myself STILL a newbie here and to prove it....only about 2 hours ago I sent a U2U message. Without realizing I specifically responded to a post here; in which I reference this thread in my message. What I find AMAZING is that I mentioned an excerpt of the post I replied to; failing to realize this previous action. Irony? Subconscious reconciling with the conscious? Again - my participation is like wandering ATS as an adolescent or infant and find it futile for basic tutorials on all protocols of ATS and its great tools that I fail to follow. Typical soul in human experience I guess. I spend my time seeking out areas of interest and personal enlightenment rather than ATS prose and popularity; for greater gain though it seems I may need to slow my roll and learn the tools that this great forums provides to possibly save you from duplication of education in translation. (ie my u2u message.)

Cheers and thanks again for your OP and intriguing post.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 03:51 AM
link   

I thank you so much for your reply Aronolac.

I gather from your reply that the sum is to BE. I shouldn't worry so much about how much I still have left to do and follow my own advice of accept things that you cannot change. I will carry on, as always, no matter what, with what my heart and soul yearns for, my calling. Either in this life or the next.

Pursue the work of serving beauty as long as you like, and the ascension will take care of itself.

This resounds so well. The work of serving beauty is to show all I am in contact with the wonder and beauty in nature and life and all it's (horrid!!) struggles. I aim to help heal and be a conduit for people to find their own enlightenment (I hope that makes sense). I have just been accepted into university for a psychology degree.

Once again thank you so much for your time and response.

My questions to the reader follow the reasoning for why these specific trials and heart-felt announcements are being made in this way now?

Many could say that the world as we know it has become bitter, corrupt, hateful, deathly etc. I would say life on Earth has been this way for millenia. With the event of social media/internet, we are finding it easier to reach out, to become informed, become more of the collective conscious. As we enter the famed Age of Aquarius (my favourite age!) perhaps this is why.

I believe wholeheartedly that we can overcome the coming trials, whatever they may be. I believe we are all becoming more in tune and accepting, like a flower turning to face the sun and bask in the light.

Peace be with you.

edit on 22-7-2012 by auroraaus because: spelling mistake lol

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by mcsandy

McSandy

I have excerpted some questions from your U2 to me and placed on the board because the answers should help more people as your personal problems are like everyone else, except specific to you. That sounds contradictory, but it is not so much contradictory as it is familiar to the celestial beings who watch over us.

First a general comment for you and everyone listening. Life can take a piece of sheet metal (meaning the strength each of us carries to cope), and pound it unmercifully through convoluted circumstances to the point it is so thin, it just breaks through and has to be taken back to the blacksmith for repairs. You, dear Sandy, need some fundamental repairs that will remove the damage and it is coming.

I have extracted some of your U2 questions and put them on the “board” for everyone to see. I will respond to them as follows:

Sandy: Ultimately I rarely sleep but settle to realize I have a path and it is before me, no matter what I do it is destiny and I need to go with the proverbial flow. Is karma the rule of the universe?

Answer: Karma is another word for cause and effect. It does not exist as a stone or a heart, but it is operative throughout time and space and in every corner that time seeps into. The effects of choices are present in the choice maker and it is not inherited individually from ancestors or what is sometimes referred to as past lives. There is group karma - corporations, governments, society, and the like; but, these examples are not our concern here.

Along the way, mostly through ignorance of better choices to be had, you have stumbled into the oblivion of dependency. It is a horrible monster to get off one’s back, and it lingers on even on the mansion worlds where everyone of us ascends to after physical death. When will man realize that he gains nothing from dying except resurrection just as he was when he left the physical life? While man remembers his physical life on the mansion worlds, he has something added to his life experience not considered by most of you on this list. When resurrected, mind, body, experience are kept intact only in an enhanced form that allows great thinking ability and the ease of not having to pay rent every month to keep the wolf from the door!

Karma is the result of choices and the effects that follow you because of them. It is broken by refusing to adjust one’s life pattern to keep karma going. It is not easy for most minds to do that, but it really only takes a few seconds a day to find the choice that will bring you the satisfaction of defeating those cycles of reprobation which sap you and millions of their vitality and good will toward man. I am not a guru, nor do I preach from the pulpit, but I do speak to the inward abilities of man and woman to right the ship of destiny with some effort to compromise with the world just enough to overcome the fight one encounters attempting to swim against the currents of convention.

You need to take ten minutes a day, sit down in your favorite chair, and in the quiet of your room, relax. Then listen. Here is the rich silence of the heart beating and the heart of your man who wishes you well. Take a few deep breaths, and hear the logic of a voice deep within the mind that has the solution of the moment. Do this everyday and you will be surprised how quickly you are overcoming the distance between you and the God you secretly covet with all your heart and soul.

Sandy’s Q and My Answer: (Paraphrasing) About the three presences spoken to by another poster - that was particular to the poster, but everyone who reads these lines, also has three presences always present in mind, and sometimes even standing beside you as you work your life into a frazzle to determine how to move against the odds. You too have these presences in varying degrees, but I must keep this short as I am running out of space.

Sandy: Lastly - of my "randomness" - is ascension a physical process we should invest our time in? Which seems to be limited; such as dieting, yoga, seeking out gurus to find higher vibrations....which seems so tactile and unrealistic. Finally - channeling - pleidians - reptiles - vrill - how to know what is truth and what isn't? Channeling is possible possesion of fallen angels.

Answer: Good grief, that speaks to the whole box of junk that can best be summed up as the evidence of man’s curiosity and the lack of information to satisfy it. I could write a book on the ins and outs of what you mention above, but I am out of room. The best investment of time is with the soul mate for you, the husband of thought within you, and He is as real as the chair you site on or the computer you use to send messages out. He hears everything’ he knows you inside and out; he is the Father and the Creator of the very being you navigate this life world. Success to you!

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Starcadia

Hello Starcadia,

You write:
Since the thread has slowed down figured I'll give my question another shot. I asked if I had any guides but no response. Is it because I'm a black hole of nothingness ? Jk but sometimes I do feel that way. I'd like to know if there is anything I should be working on and if so the path I need to take to get there? I am truly confused as to what direction I need to go with the information floating around my head or if any of this stuff even matters.

Aronolac: You have guides. Several of them watch as you read this. They are curious about how much you can take in to absorb the choices that come to people who have it all. You have been given so much and you use so little. Drifting is what you do so well without a direction finder. That direction finder is working with you daily, and those guides you are curious about work mightily to confront you with the idea that you have to make an effort to get away from those things you enjoy so much that there is little time to pursue your real goal. That real goal is realizing that you have a destiny, and that to achieve that destiny, you have to make the time to address what has to be done to get to it.

Destiny is important because it is what shapes you becoming its prize. Not any shape will do! Your design is to be in the medical profession. Somehow, get into it as an aid or as a doctor, it matters little to the universe how you manage to get the experience, but get it! Healing and diagnosis that requires healing is a doctor's work and it requires the art of patience and the depth of knowledge not available to every destiny seeker alive on this planet. Your work is with people and how to make them well enough to sing and to find more experience for what they are to do far beyond these shores of an evolutionary planet.

Life is "stuff that matters." I understand why you and millions do not think it very valuable. What you think and what IS, are two dissimilar points on the same coin, but this is not the place to get into the fundamental purpose of the universe. You will discover that once you have selected a course of study and experience, so very much of your lethargy will simply evaporate. Go for the gold! Be of service to mankind and those guides of yours will swoon at the chance to be on the team with you up above. You are everything that a man (or a woman) should be and can be, now add the ingredient of service to the God who loves you and awaits your decisions to go forward to the destiny reserved for you on high!

Thank you.
Aronolac

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by auroraaus

Hello Auroraaus,

Thank you for adding your picture. It is a wonderful young woman looking out into our world to see.

Your write:
I believe wholeheartedly that we can overcome the coming trials, whatever they may be. I believe we are all becoming more in tune and accepting, like a flower turning to face the sun and bask in the light.

Aronolac: You write something above which is resplendent. The power of the light enjoins every flower to bloom, and mankind will "bloom: again as he is meant to. Today, and as you observe closely, the bloom is off the bud, and the winter of thoughtless versions will replace the plants we love to see grow with their bright colors and lovely leaves. The hours of tribulation is not a punishment God sends, rather it is the power of man that confines his choices, and his choices are now so limited they can not be exercised without destroying the very fabric of the world we call home.

Soon you will see the last of the agondonters leave this planet.

Agondonters is a celestial word they use to describe a person who can find God without the presence of God on the planet in physical form to teaching about God. Agondonters number about three million on earth. There used to be tens of millions of them, but world war II lasted just long enough to destroy a whole group of them living in Europe and Asia. Today we are down to three million, and when they die, they leave the planet devoid of their experiences and their aid to humanity through faith.

Agondonters have an unrevealed destiny. They are not the usual kind of human on this earth. They take their leave when the Magisterial Son appears in the flesh to adjudicate the sleeping survivors, and then, as he declares the new dispensation (very soon), those who have the heart to be agondonters will hear the voice of God in their minds and they will be told the good news that the earth is being returned to its natural state, and that a whole new way of living will be opened to the eyes of all who are born here.

You my dear are not yet an agondonter, but there is time, just enough time left in this propitious moment of becoming, to accept the leading of the Father to accept that the joy of life is yours and that you will become one with Him when he fuses with you in your universe career. These are matters of the soul and they make little sense to the intellect, but on high, the soul, the intellect, and the spirit can become one, and that is your destiny to experience.

I leave you in our Creator's peace.

Thank you

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

Greetings Autowrench,

You write:
I too keep getting references to an "Event." I am not sure what this event is exactly, but in truth, it could be anything at all. I rather think it may be a disclosure, or reveal of ET life that have been watching our development and evolution. I think 11:11 or some variation of that is a key code of some kind. I cannot see clearly on it, things are very murky when it comes to plans and codes.

Aronolac: There are key codes everywhere to what you know is coming. I use your vocabulary and sense of timing to reply to you and affirm your thinking on almost everything you point out to us in your post.

The 11:11 is from an earth group of just invisible beings to our eyes called Midwayers. There were born here, they live here, and they act as guides to we fortunate enough to have them! That group happens to have exactly 1,111 Midwayers in it. They work to make you aware! You ask, aware of what? Aware of yourself, mostly - how can you stand around and wonder about how alone you are and how heartless life is when you have these mind prompts making you look at a clock at a precise minute of time? Well, as they might say, it is a start.

ET's are not celestials. We have been making that mistake for millennia. Do not call a midwayer and ET or you will get one of them up your nose
Celestial beings are not visible to the white light sensitive portion of your eye. If your eye were sensitive to other frequencies of light, you would perceive a lot more than you could believe in right now. ET's are other human visitors to our shores, and they are busy with our planet in spite of there being a ban on outright appearances on our streets and airports. Celestials are spirit bodies and they have nothing in common with we humans except as teachers and supporters of our ideals!

Thank you for your enlightening comments, and I wish you success in all that you do.

Aronolac

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aronolac

The paranormal is the normal outside of our usual ability to see what others are like who are born a little higher than we are. I am speaking to the spiritual community of personalities. The funny thing is that they can not help being themselves anymore than you can help being a 16 year old in throes of attempting an understanding beyond your years. Spiritual situations are difficult to explain to those who have never had a spiritual experience; however, when individuals such as yourself come along, young as you are, that have an interest in the field of psychiatric understanding, then the world changes in its ability to comprehend what you and what you try to comprehend is about.

I have to disagree with you on this, since we are spiritual beings having a human experience, and not the other way around. Our bodies are temporary vehicles here on this plain we call earth, and at birth, most young people have the ability to remember their spiritual side, yet our society does its damnedest to condition it out of the young ones.

Just because someone is young in body does not mean they do not understand, nor have more spiritual experience than someone giving them advice, in fact, the term "Old Soul" comes to mind.

As the veil lifts, the ones who have forgotten will remember who they are.

Peace Out,

RT
edit on 22-7-2012 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Realtruth

I have to disagree with you on this, since we are spiritual beings having a human experience and not the other way around.

Well said. Many spirits here, have been before time began.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Delusion is strong in this one.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Realtruth

Realtruth,

I do not disagree with your alternative view at all. We speak in our explanations, you and I, from two different perspectives, yet they are of the same matter.

You write:
I have to disagree with you on this, since we are spiritual beings having a human experience, and not the other way around. Our bodies are temporary vehicles here on this plain we call earth, and at birth, most young people have the ability to remember their spiritual side, yet our society does its damnedest to condition it out of the young ones.

Just because someone is young in body does not mean they do not understand, nor have more spiritual experience than someone giving them advice, in fact, the term "Old Soul" comes to mind.

As the veil lifts, the ones who have forgotten will remember who they are.

Aronolac: I think you are viewing the human condition of spiritual experience from the top down. If that is the case, then we are spirit having a material experience. In other words, that is how spirit would look at our job to spiritualize ourselves and to draw upon the eternal we take origin from.

However, I was taking the opposite perspective which is legitimate too. It is this: Matter is a composite of spirit and energy whether that is a living entity such as a human or a rock. One is conscious of this condition and the other, the rock, is not. Spiritual experiences happen to the rock and to the human when we look upon both as from the same source of divergent creative power. Young people are closer to the rock than older persons who have consciousness of the experience. My explanation refers to the practical methods whereby we become conscious of the spirit we are, and that obtaining that experience to commit to memory is necessary to compare what we are with what we could be again.

Using email to explain what are to me very complex concepts such as this one makes me feel a tad futile in being understood. But if you can, recognize that the mind is quite capable of doing somersaults around the spiritual conundrum of being and not being and the somewhere-in-between where 99% percent of we humans exist.

The child is endowed with all the original spirit the old adult has. The difference is the differential of experience and with to a lesser extent, the motivation to address spirit as an influential part of growing up. I have no objection whatsoever of finding your approach adequate for doing the job of teaching, because to explain life potentials your way does add a flair of reason to an always obscure connection between the spirit led life and the life of the rock.

Thank you for your comments.

Aronolac
edit on 22-7-2012 by Aronolac because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-7-2012 by Aronolac because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join