It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

London has a new pyramid

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   
The Shard opened in London today. It is supposed to resemble a shard of glass. I do not know why a shard of glass has to overlook London. Goodness knows how it passed planning as it is huge in relation to neighbouring buildings. The top is open.

en.wikipedia.org...

Derivatives
[Middle English sherd, from Old English sceard, cut, notch; see sker-1 in Indo-European roots.]
[Old English sceard; related to Old Norse skarth notch, Middle High German scharte notch]

What is of interest is that it is pyramidal shaped and that there was a thread on the word shard and illuminati in 2008 on ATS.

"Shards
Those whom have descended from the Icelandic Shard are considered “Illuminons” whom belong to a particular global “Shard.” The eternal “duty” of the Shards is to maintain “global stability” at any personal cost. All in an effort to help usher in an era of global peace and unity. We have come to learn that in due time humanity will find enlightenment and in it, a new era will emerge. We are the stewards of this movement, nothing more, nothing less."
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Richard Hoagland has named an artefact on one of the lunar photographs the shard.

paranormal.about.com...

edit on 5-7-2012 by dr treg because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   
This is going to be interesting.
Let's see all the brains of the ones who know maths that can hopefully tell us similarities and so forth.
I would love to hear it.
I always love those threads; it really shows how architecture can make people think that something is happening and that there is a purpose for it.

I’m not going to even bother going near that place, to experience. I know viewing London from an optimum angle from one of the tallest buildings would be a treat. But not for the money they will be requesting.
Meh.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 12:58 AM
link   
Of what i saw about this , they said they were going to do a lazer light show and illuminate the top of the building - basically having a pyramid overlook the entire city.

Also this building is the tallest skyscraper in all of Europe apparently,
edit on 6-7-2012 by johngtr because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 01:02 AM
link   
The commentator in the video is not from NASA and needs to stfu.... If they say its not a stupid pyramid tower built by aliens, than its not....

What does this have to do with london....?
edit on 6-7-2012 by dayve because: (no reason given)

top topics

join