It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nerves of Steel Flying Linebacker II '72, Tammy Duckworth, and July 4th reflections

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 06:28 PM
link   
A profile in appreciating high EQ of those who flew because that's what it takes to keep the flame of freedom alive.

In a B-52 bomber over Hanoi:

There are for more
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

I reflect every 4th of July on the people who truly maintain freedom for us all. Very few are of the stock that can maintain it. Yesterday I watched these vids of just such a rare breed, and thought if we did not have these 1% of a one 1% of true supermen and women what would our nation be today? Every generation relies on these types so we may live on in our sheltered protected world called America. Also all the many other free countries that rely on these folks without giving a second thought to those who make their freedoms possible too.

The video audio tracks are of events that took place over the skies of Vietnam. Vietnam lost their freedoms, but it wasn't for a lack of trying. Those who flew won it, and what they won was given away at the negotiating table and by Congress who defunded the fight for freedom of South Vietnam, what a shame, but freedom marches on despite those with no nerve and are emotionally retarded. Why? Because of the 1% of the 1% who are rich in emotional wealth, the highest EQ one can obtain, nerves of steel that ensures freedom. So reflect and give appreciation to such super beings like EQ super being, Tammy Duckworth. en.wikipedia.org... who provide our freedoms, the producer class that produce our freedoms.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 03:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: LilDudeissocool

Vietnam lost their freedoms, but it wasn't for a lack of trying.

i think you were mistaken, Vietnam was united when they defeated the US military and their puppet leader. Vietnam gain their full sovereignity after they kicked out USA and destroyed the false goverment in the south..

Salute to the vietnamese people who have the greatest willpower to destroy the french and american invasion force..

join