It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cosmic Deception

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2004 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by stumason
what the hell are Zetans? Where do they come from?

Various governmental insiders like Bob Lazar and (Ret.) US Army Sgt. Clifford Stone (who is part of Dr. Steven Greer's Disclosure Project), and others, espouse that the source of alien abductions stem from Zeta IV in the Zeta 2 Reticuli System, which is thirty-seven light years away from us. They claim that they have seen government documents and/or have attended secret government briefings which explain where the aliens originate.

How do you "know" so much about them.

I am a Ufologist and counselor to abductees, and have many years of experience in this area of life. Read my ATS profile. A couple of close calls also occurred which helped me develop a practical approach for avoiding alien abduction. I freely share this awareness to basically anyone who wishes to listen.

Abduction Prevention

it is NOT possible at all, in anyway shape or form, that the "UFO" was downed by a Tomohawk.

The UFO being downed by a Tomahawk missile is neither here or there. The important point to the story is that A UFO WAS DOWNED. Whether it was from a Tomahawk or some other weapon is irrelevant to the main point.

Are you an expert in missiles and latest naval technologies?

Now, don't get me wrong, I believe in UFOs and Aliens, but what gets me is all this Zetan and baby eating reptilian nonsense that is on the interweb..it makes any serious approach to understanding the phenonemon look just as bad as claims that the Queen is a shape shifting lizard, and the whole world laughs at you, and hampers any scientific study into ET.

Baby eating? That's new to me. Where have you heard that?

I don't agree with David Icke's Reptililian shape-shifting theory. In my opinion and experience, that belief is a product of telepathic manipulation, not the actual morphing of flesh on a regular basis.

There is a great deal of disinformation circulating about aliens and related. It takes a long time to sift through all the garbage and get some gems of insight.

However, the pursuit of truth is always worth the effort.

posted on Oct, 9 2004 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Various governmental insiders like Bob Lazar and (Ret.) US Army Sgt. Clifford Stone (who is part of Dr. Steven Greer's Disclosure Project),

I have heard of Bob Lazar (although he has been discredited somewhat, but that may be disinfo), but who is Clifford Stone? Can you point me to any good info?

I am a Ufologist and counselor to abductees, and have many years of experience in this area of life. Read my ATS profile. A couple of close calls also occurred which helped me develop a practical approach for avoiding alien abduction. I freely share this awareness to basically anyone who wishes to listen

Groovy.... How do you land a job like that?! A practical approach to abduction? is that picking up a large heavy object when they pull you into their ship and set about beating them silly? (just joking)... I'll take a read of your link...

The UFO being downed by a Tomahawk missile is neither here or there. The important point to the story is that A UFO WAS DOWNED. Whether it was from a Tomahawk or some other weapon is irrelevant to the main point.

Ok, I wasn't disbelieving the story, per se, just the manner in which it was reported did not led credibility to it. If the reporter did not know, then they should not have said it was prob downed by a Tomahawk, as this makes them look silly.

I am not a "qualified expert", but i think i know my stuff when it comes to military hardware.( Long history of family involvement in the UK armed forces, going back to the 18th century, kinda helps, you get contacts you know!)..

I don't agree with David Icke's Reptililian shape-shifting theory. In my opinion and experience, that belief is a product of telepathic manipulation, not the actual morphing of flesh on a regular basis.

Hmmmm..... I always cringe when I hear about things as the above..not that i disbelieve (I am mild sceptic), but it does make others think the whole UFO field is bunk.

posted on Oct, 9 2004 @ 01:01 PM
link   

I have heard of Bob Lazar (although he has been discredited somewhat, but that may be disinfo), but who is Clifford Stone? Can you point me to any good info?

Sure:

Interview With Sgt. Clifford Stone

I am a Ufologist and counselor to abductees, and have many years of experience in this area of life. Read my ATS profile. A couple of close calls also occurred which helped me develop a practical approach for avoiding alien abduction. I freely share this awareness to basically anyone who wishes to listen

Groovy.... How do you land a job like that?! A practical approach to abduction? is that picking up a large heavy object when they pull you into their ship and set about beating them silly? (just joking)... I'll take a read of your link...

Its a nonpaid, charitable position.

However, I admit to having an ulterior motive. When you serve others selflessly, you enhance your spiritual development.

Ok, I wasn't disbelieving the story, per se, just the manner in which it was reported did not led credibility to it. If the reporter did not know, then they should not have said it was prob downed by a Tomahawk, as this makes them look silly.

Yes, it does make the reporter appear to be rather uninformed. I think one of the problems with a story like that is getting the details. It's not like you can call up the Admiral who was in charge at the time and get him to open up with the specifics on not only a battle engagment but also a skirmish with alien craft.

I am not a "qualified expert", but i think i know my stuff when it comes to military hardware.( Long history of family involvement in the UK armed forces, going back to the 18th century, kinda helps, you get contacts you know!)..

Interesting. Perhaps you can be an unofficial weapons expert in this forum. Just a thought.

Hmmmm..... I always cringe when I hear about things as the above..not that i disbelieve (I am mild sceptic), but it does make others think the whole UFO field is bunk.

Much of it is...some of it isn't.

One must also consider that part of the purpose of alien and governmental disinformation is to discredit anything to do with UFO's, aliens, abductions, cattle mutililations, well documented sightings, etc.

And of course, there is the discarnate element to all this which only makes things even more complicated. But that is probably best addressed in another thread.

posted on Oct, 9 2004 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by beer

Originally posted by DarkSide
the UFO is too fast for any missile,bullet or plane

We do not have proof on this. They could be slow, they could be using teleportation. They could not exist. Everything is possible. We have evidence, but we dont have proof. So, if you make such statements, i demand backup on this as hard proof or get used to use "in my opinion".

if they do exist they go faster

posted on Oct, 10 2004 @ 07:37 AM
link   
Whats this got to do with my original post ?

No offence...

posted on Oct, 10 2004 @ 07:47 AM
link   
There is a possible missile attack comming up in the US.

posted on Oct, 10 2004 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by blackbook
There is a possible missile attack comming up in the US.

Ooooook? Way to leave us all in the dust. If your gonna say something like this, at least give us some proof that your not just talking here. How do you know this.

posted on Oct, 10 2004 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Paul_Richard
I agree that using conventional fighter-jet aircraft and their missiles are not the most efficient methods of defense. Lasers, particile beams, and related energy-based weaponry is the wisest approach.

Zetan probes have been reported to be spherically shaped, cylindrically shaped and saucer shaped. Logically, we would have to face these before engagng their large interstellar battleships.

Can Zetan spacecraft be damaged and destroyed?

Absolutely.

Warships Shot Down UFO During Operation Desert Storm

Contrary to widespread belief and propaganda, the Zetans have no shielding capability. Hehehe

[edit on 9-10-2004 by Paul_Richard]

What are you reading?

The UFO was most likely downed by a tomahawk cruise missile, although every ship in the u.s. task force deployed in the Persian gulf emptied its conventional armaments to destroy it.

Do you know how illogical that sounds? Do you know the cost of such an effort? The billions of dollars invovled? The fact that these Warships would have been out of the battle for weeks to rearm?

A U.S. naval warship has not run out of artillery since WWI.

I am sorry, it was a good read, and remarkable if true...but not likely.

Thats enough weaponry to put Texas in lights out for months.

posted on Oct, 10 2004 @ 11:17 AM
link   

I agree that using conventional fighter-jet aircraft and their missiles are not the most efficient methods of defense. Lasers, particile beams, and related energy-based weaponry is the wisest approach.

Zetan probes have been reported to be spherically shaped, cylindrically shaped and saucer shaped. Logically, we would have to face these before engagng their large interstellar battleships.

Can Zetan spacecraft be damaged and destroyed?

Absolutely.

Warships Shot Down UFO During Operation Desert Storm

Contrary to widespread belief and propaganda, the Zetans have no shielding capability. Hehehe

that is not a very credible looking website.and a tomahawk destroying a disc? very funny

posted on Oct, 11 2004 @ 01:22 AM
link   
Who cares if a missile attack is coming from the US, what we should be researching is the Nuclear attack, the meteorites and the hoaxed alien attack.

If NWO actually pull thoughs things off, its something we should worry about.

posted on Oct, 12 2004 @ 08:34 PM
link   
We do not have proof on this. They could be slow, they could be using teleportation. They could not exist. Everything is possible. We have evidence, but we dont have proof. So, if you make such statements, i demand backup on this as hard proof or get used to use "in my opinion".

Everything is possible, indeed. A healthy mind should not forget that. However, according to most eye-witness UFO accounts there is consistency in what's observed. They are very fast. They have unrivaled manoeuvring capabilites. Is this hard proof? I didn't realize the UFO community was working with hard proof =) Now you demand the use of "in my opinion" which should actually be "im my opinion, and in the opinion of most in the field". But would you really want to see that at the beginning of every sentence?

Now, don't get me wrong, I believe in UFOs and Aliens, but what gets me is all this Zetan and baby eating reptilian nonsense that is on the interweb..it makes any serious approach to understanding the phenonemon look just as bad as claims that the Queen is a shape shifting lizard, and the whole world laughs at you, and hampers any scientific study into ET.

Man I couldn't agree more.

There might be Zetans and baby eating reptilians. Attributing names, dates and locations to the aliens is far fetched...period. The leading academics in the field push for disclosure...why? Because we don't have this information. There is alot of talk about greys and reptilians, both modern day and ancient. So yes I think where there is smoke there was fire. To attribute exact names, dates and locations though? Come on lets not abandon intuitive logic or the tight scrutiny of scientific observation.

Hey I don't even think science is the only means for collecting viable information. Can you induce astral projection? Then by all means do that and get us some insight! Point is if you didn't do it yourself you should be skeptic.

that is not a very credible looking website.and a tomahawk destroying a disc? very funny

Some credible businesses have some crappy looking websites. Although I don't understand why?...

posted on Oct, 13 2004 @ 06:02 AM
link   
What has this got to do with the government hoaxing an alien attack on earth ?

posted on Oct, 13 2004 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Paul Richard - Firstly from your website:

Zetan spacecraft (including unmanned probes) have the ability to generate an advanced electromagnetic (EM) field around their craft which produces stealth from radar as well as optical invisibility; in short, they have a cloaking device.

Then from the report about the warship shooting down a UFO:

it was detected by radar for nearly 30 seconds and was flying in an erratic manner. The order to down the aircraft was given when it buzzed several American ships�

Forgive my scepticism, but ET would have been a complete dumbass to turn off his cloaking device and then buzz the warships.

Sounds very unlikely to me.

posted on Oct, 13 2004 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by aelphaeis_mangarae
What has this got to do with the government hoaxing an alien attack on earth ?

What has that got to do with the government hoaxing an alien attack on Earth?

posted on Oct, 17 2004 @ 07:58 AM
link   
If you read the article cosmic deception on disclosure project.org

www.disclosureproject.org/cosmicdeception.htm

You will know what im talking about, i started this thread...not about missile attacks on the US.

posted on Oct, 18 2004 @ 04:31 AM
link   
why would aliens waste their time invading us most of our resources are running out and we are gonna kill ourselves any ways i say they would waste their time and there own resources invading us.

posted on Oct, 18 2004 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by aelphaeis_mangarae
2006/2007 Nuclear attack which they will blame on terrrosts.

2010 - Meteorites

2012 - Extra terrestrial threat.

do you think its a spoof that the myan calander ends in 2012 or mabe them and other more advanced like say the Egiptions knew about an extraterrestial threat for an ET race such as the greys and the reason for them being so advanced was the knew they had to be ready for an attack in 2012?

posted on Oct, 18 2004 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Simcity4Rushour
Would never work 50% of poeple dont even belive in ETS or ufos.
And 100% of the people know what are tek is capabl of.
Becides even to thous who mite belive an attack by et happened would still have trouble beliving after the fact .
Look at it like this assuming we reversed enginered ETS ride and made our own then us it to attack our selfs in order to scare people .
how to you think they could plan on defeating the ETS wile only using F16 ? Because if you just use our et craft to destroy the fakes then it kind gives it away that its a manfuctured event .
and theres no way F16 could down a ufo .

How do you know the capabilities of a UFO. The SR-71 goes mach 3.2 but in a dog fight a F16 will shoot it down. ASo just becuase UFos go fast doesn't mean the have superior weaponry or could never be downed.

posted on Oct, 18 2004 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Indigo_Child
UFO's have been detected at speeds in excess of Mach 200.

Are you saying that a vehicle was detected in the earth's atmosphere travelling at over 140,000 miles per hour?

posted on Oct, 18 2004 @ 06:15 PM
link   
when having and experience the Grey's used what I just call a enengy blast. To be honest it wouldn't be a fair fight they would walk all over us but on a good note they could have used this on us anytime they wanted to and they haven't so far.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join