It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

(UK) Where is the sun? + A challenge!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Thanks Unity_99, or I should say my pineal gland thanks you
for that positive photonic blast!

Just a quick aside, I don't want to sidetrack the OP and his topic, for those interested in my above reference, here is more on the one of the most important glands we have:

www.bibliotecapleyades.net... Eye - Pineal Gland
edit on 5-7-2012 by PlanetXisHERE because: addendum

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by PlanetXisHERE

In my photos ,there is hexagon shaped cyrstals, like in our pineal, the calcite.

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

I fell asleep slight headache and the photos just lifted all of that, they're very healing!

The rays even show up solid with the infared lense on

edit on 5-7-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Wow, are you reading my mind? Just a couple of hours ago, I was on the highway, listening to what I think is Wilcock's latest book, and I was listening to the chapter on that....................and I've known about the pineal gland for a long time............but this was the first time I had heard about the crystals...................weird! You're freaking me out man............in a good way
!

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Deplume

Yeah.......I saw something on the news about a cricket epidemic somewhere.
They are keeping people awake at night.

Oh sorry about that, you said rickets

edit on 5-7-2012 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Deplume

a conspiracy theorist might start to wonder if it's being hidden.. and if so why..

Trust me when I say that nobody is trying to hide the Sun. That would take an almighty feat.

So I have a bit of challenge for anyone really, but particularly those of us in the UK...

Ths Sun was completely visible tonight where I live in west Wiltshire at about 6pm.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Where I am the weather for a short time in March was incredible, but that was after ten years of grey sky dominance. It looks like you folks in big britain, are now getting much the same thing. Actually today put us all on a par with the rain and heavy flooding, all but gone now though. It's good to listen to the weatherman this last while, especially when he uses rare weatherspeak, like "The jetstream much further south than usual" they never hardly mention the gulfstream, or more northerly, called the north atlantic flow, yet the two are interactive...the jetstream and gulfstream/north atlantic flow that is. What is the most prominent, the answer to that will vary all according to who you are talking to. I don't want to post links to this, and I much prefer those of you who would, go and look for yourselves. I would also be interested in the feedback, Smurfy.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Fluoride and possibly bromide form those pineal crystals out of calcium or other metals. The volcanic eruptions do inject fluoride ions into the atmosphere. They show pictures of the sun on the news occasionally and the pictures also show six lines from the sun. This means a six sided refraction is also evident in the news pictures. The way things react with the four sided pixel blocks of a camera interests me. Maybe the new chips are six sided for all I know. They keep changing things. If not than four turning to six is interesting.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by rickymouse

No, not the calcite. Those are the natural cystals that connect us to the light, we are flowing it through, and our brain doesnt create thoughts it is a projector. Our souls like a film. Our very cells transmit photons as does our pineal.

But calcification is a huge lump and the calcite cyrstals are not clear. and translucent. Illness can then result.

Cleaning up the pineal and those crystals with 50 mgs of iodine a day is a good idea. I have the liquid form but will order the pure cyrstal form soon to up my dosage.

They are taking advantage of our natural conductors, the calcite and targetting those with scalar.

The calcite itself, and having it clean/clear and normally functioning is necessary:

www.starweave.com...

Quotes from the paper:
“The pineal gland … converts a neuronal signal into an endocrine output. … [It] is located close to the anatomical centre of the human brain.” “A total of 20 glands from [human] subjects ranging in age from 15 to 68 years were studied.” “Microcrystals were found in every gland in quantities ranging from 100 to 300 crystals per cubic millimetre of gland. No attempt was made to correlate the quantity of crystals with either the age of the subject or pathological details.” “Length dimensions of the crystals varied from 2-3 to about 20 micrometres.” “These results (referring to various forms of analysis described in detail) and the electron diffraction measurements definitely prove that the microcrystals are calcite.” “These calcite crystals bear a striking resemblance to the otoconia of the inner ear.” “The calcite in otoconia has been shown to exhibit piezoelectricity.” “If piezoelectricity were to exist [in the pineal calcite microcrystals], an electromechanical coupling mechanism to external electromagnetic fields may be possible.”[/ex[]

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Nathan-D

Ahh, okay.

I was more than likely just being daft. I guess it's just my area, and I've been unlucky with the weather.
The pictures people have put up make me even more determined to find some sunshine though.
If we get any at all I'll take pictures to cheer myself up.
I really really miss watching sunsets, with a nice icey cold pear cider and some good music.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Very interesting. I guess I still need more research on this gland. Why does it have to be calcite crystals? can it be another mineral?

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Deplume

The sunsets would actually be over Canada wouldn't it? Or possibly Greenland from there this time of the year.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by rickymouse

They're pure calcite and transmuters, conductors for photons. Though the pineal is bathed in darkness in the center of your brain. Yet it emits photons as do your cells. They make a comparison in the one study to it being like the crystals in the inner ear.

Now what are cyrstals in a radio?

The mind is operating through the projector brain. The brain is not you.

photonichuman.50megs.com...

www.squidoo.com...

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 08:52 PM
link   
the sun i remember from when i was young was... yellow.
the sun we see today is white...

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by mkkkay
the sun i remember from when i was young was... yellow.
the sun we see today is white...

I keep seeing a super sun, a huge white giant sun. I'm not sure what is going to happen.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Deplume

Deplume, I don't think you are being daft. I am on the west coast of North America and I am making the same observations as in your original post. Researching these observations is actually why I registered for ATS.

Sure it is a beautiful sunny day here today and the Sun is in full view, but this is a breakthrough after weeks of un-seasonal gloom. Everyone here is talking about the weather. Last weekend was miserable, the wettest wet of rainforest wet.

I saw the same old activity in the sky here earlier today, they tried to block the sun but they couldn't break through the high pressure and dry air, or whatever conditions weren't right. I believe their methods are crude and they are playing mad scientist with our planet. It is a daily occurrence on the westcoast, (I will not argue this point. I know and while I'd rather you agreed, I'm not the one who is going to convince you.) trapping the moisture from the Pacific while it is forced against the coastal mountains and falls as rain. Meanwhile the east is suffering from heat and fire.

I believe the sun is changing as it always has. I am too lazy to provide research but anyone with search engine skills and a reading vocabulary can identify published papers discussing the earth climate which recognize that the sun drives our climate and that of the other planets in our solar system. Even from as far back as the 1930s. Also papers establishing that the sun's radiance is variable and is affected by the inter-stellar conditions of the galaxy as our heliosphere travels through it.

I carry a welding lens in my purse and I view the sun whenever I can. I have been paying attention, maybe too much attention. I work in applied natural science, often outside, and I've been taking daily notes. While it may seem sunny out the window, the sky is whitened from aerosols and the sun is usually at least partially blocked The day may be bright, warm and dry, but that doesn't mean there aren't c-words in front of the sun. (I hear they scan for the c-words, lol.)

I'm not an eager poster, but I just wanted to stick my two cents in to support others like Deplume who are making the same observations as I. I'm going to quickly hit reply before I delete it all, lol.

edit on 5-7-2012 by StumpGrinding because: to fix a double negative, doh.

edit on 5-7-2012 by StumpGrinding because: doh again, as I hurry to go outside while the sun shines!!

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 03:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Deplume

I grow my own vegetables and keep chickens... as a result of this i am outside everyday and the sun is very important to me. Our weather does seem to be changing... When i was a kid we had April showers, March winds, Sun baked Julys, and cold winters. Occasionally we might get a mild winter or late summer (Indian summer)... seedlings appeared in late winter/early spring and plants started to die back in autumn. (With the exception of winter plants of course)

For the last few years i have seen a slow crawl into the blending of the seasons... I’ve had strawberry plants flower and start developing fruit in December/January! Courgette plants producing new flowers in late October! Onion and garlic fail because their roots have rotted in the ground due to rainfall... And more slugs than I have ever seen in my life!!

But has this surprised me? No, not really...

The planet is warming... And as some tropical zones are witnessing draughts and late monsoons, some temperate zones are seeing wetter, cloudier summers and milder winters. As a result, we see less sun and plants struggle to adapt.

Peace

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 04:17 AM
link   
I get your point OP.

I was under the impression that my tolerance for sunlight was diminished.

I can not even look at the clouds around the sun any more without my eyes watering like mad. It really does seem brighter and hotter. A few moments with the sun on my skin and it is quite uncomfortable and red.

I love looking at the sky so my inability to do so when the sun is out gets me down a little.

I think I may just have become more sensitive to it.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 04:36 AM
link   
I know we are having our fair share of cack weather but during the good days we had I've seen some lovely clear sunsets and by and large full days of crystal blue skies. Even air traffic isn't a great problem even though I'm between three major airports in the midlands. Mostly planes are either too high already, or too low. Trails are few and far between considering the what most people here report.

Yes I got a tan, first time in years. Now look like a candidate for My big Fat Gypsy Weddings. I did warn OH that I even though I'm usually so pale I don't burn, but it came as a shock to him none the less.

Btw does anyone sneeze when they look up at the sun? I used to when I was a slip of a girl and I notice that my little boy does it too. I always assumed it was the body's strange natural defense mechanism to stop children getting their eyes burnt.
edit on 6-7-2012 by Suspiria because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 04:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
In my photos ,there is hexagon shaped cyrstals, like in our pineal, the calcite.

Those are lens flare where the cameras iris is reflected into the lens elements.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 04:55 AM
link   
reply to post by defcon5

Indeed... i'll second that

I thought i was going mad reading all this stuff about crystals and such... what?!?!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join