It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police Probe Madeleine 'Grave' Theory

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   

A self-styled investigator has sent police radar scans he says show a burial site in the Portuguese resort where she disappeared.

Source

So some guy called Stephen Birch has spent 40K on a scanner which he says has shown a possible grave in the resort where she went missing from, could it be true?

I couldnt find any more info on this apart from here but its the same printed story.

If they did find her body in the resort would that mean the McCann's were responsible? hmmm we will just have to wait and see...

What do you guys think of this?

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   
GUILTY!!!

That whole case stinks.
If a single mother had left a child alone for that long she would have been prosecuted, however a pair of affluent doctors do the same and evebody weeps for them.

GUILTY!!!

EDIT
I'd love to be able to see all the police reports.
edit on 5-7-2012 by VoidHawk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 05:39 PM
link   
How many kids go missing each year in the UK, on average? I bet it's more than a few that never get reported by the MSM.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   
47 ATM in London alone
uk.missingkids.com...
must be a few hundred each year.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by definity

Yes. I was going to post 600 as the ballpark figure, which I've come across in the past.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 09:41 PM
link   
This story stinks of something sinister - it has been a dodgy story from the onset. I notice in both links provided in this thread by the original poster that the McCanns still believe that their daughter is alive. I wonder upon what faith or belief they base that statement????!!!!

No one goes out to the corner shop let alone an overseas holiday and leaves a Child alone - that is pure stupidity and carelessness and both parents should be charged with Child neglect.

Someone stated that they thought Madeleine would be 'mysteriously' found one day and that the plan would be to advertise very publicly and widely that EVERY Child should be microchipped to avoid this type of misery. Now that would be convenient wouldn't it????!!!!

Madeleine, whichever way you look at it was always going to be a victim with parents like this, she was born into a family that is not what they seem. Outwardly they present as (supposedly) educated parents with the brains and finances to care properly for their Children. Obviously they are not as educated as they tell us nor are they adequately prepared for being parents money or not.

There are Children who are born to parents who are less than well educated and less than economically able to provide for their Children - BUT - the Children grow up safe and know they are wanted and loved and lead productive lives.

I believe the cabal/illuminati/whatever have not maintained absolute control over all their nefarious deeds and the obvious gaps in their plan are starting to become well known. Anyone who thinks the cabal/illuminati/whatever are not involved - I accept your opinion but I insist that you prove to me why they could not be involved.

Much Peace...to all abused Children...

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Kate had more love for the twins then what she had for Maddy. Maddy looked to be a handful and I believe that Kate, with or without her husbands involvement, had a hand in the disappearance.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by VoidHawk
GUILTY!!!

That whole case stinks.
If a single mother had left a child alone for that long she would have been prosecuted, however a pair of affluent doctors do the same and evebody weeps for them.

GUILTY!!!

EDIT
I'd love to be able to see all the police reports.
edit on 5-7-2012 by VoidHawk because: (no reason given)

I couldn't agree more. I have seen many parents prosecuted for leaving their child 'home alone'. What's so different with the McCanns? The whole case stinks to high heaven

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 10:52 PM
link   
If Madeleine is buried on Murat's property, it would tend to put Robert Murat in a terrible light, but it wouldn't necessarily mean that he had anything to do with Madeleine's death or disappearance. That case would still have to be made by the police and the prosecutor in the area. There are other possibilities.

new topics

top topics

join