Know your enemy

page: 1

join

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   
K,
I googled disinfo agents and seeing there aren't a lot of threads in this forum. That actually describe how to spot one. I thought I would post some findings.

Texe Marrs

1. Do they focus on the elite powers-that-be in high places of government, OR instead, do they waste their time attacking fellow patriots in the Truth Movement?
2. Do they constantly relish writing and publishing trash and smears against patriot leaders and truthtellers?
3. Do they call in to Patriot talk shows and target for smears and vitriol the host, the guest, or other patriot leaders?
4. Do they insist that only those who currently are exposing this or that particular group (whether it’s the CFR, Trilateralists, Zionists, Jesuits, Neocons, Blacks, Russians, etc.) are trustworthy?
5. Do they rail at legitimate patriot authors and leaders, calling them names and accusing them of being greedy and "in it just to make money?"
6. Do they seize on virtually every word or statement made by a patriot leader or author, trying to find fault or some minor inaccuracy? (Note: One author I know was accused of being academically inept simply because he had misspelled the name "Zbigniew Brzezinski" in his otherwise excellent, 300-page book).

And the link.
Also an example of what may be a disinfo site.
If not a definite disinfo thread.

The last one may bring a lot of discussion or disagreement. Lets keep our heads cool. And search out the truth instead of bickering amoungst ourselves.

Ready
Get set
Go!
edit on 5-7-2012 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Thanks for the post and S&F! My only problem is "What is a Patriot?". I saw people yesterday who made posts angry that people such as Chris Rock made negative comments about our Independance Day, and there were people who went bat #$%^ crazy on them for being Patriotic.

I also saw how people who show their patriotism by waving Chinese made flags are a joke and support the corrupt system that has brainwashed all of us................................

With that being said, I am not trying in anyway to derail or make you think I am disagreeing with you,,,What do we do to redefine the definition of a Patriot?

I remember 9/11 when people started flying their flags and then when the bombing of Iraq was shown on the news the "Patriotism" was absolutely amazing!!!! But, was it actually "Patriotism" when most of the people who were chanting death threats to the enemy didn't have a clue as to why all of this actually happened? We Americans, assumed that Iraq was the enemy only because the MSM told us so! So with that being said, I really don't believe Patriotism in these days is an honorable thing whatsoever, when we are all so blinded by the lies of our politicians to blindly follow them and lead our loved ones to their deaths and the innocent people of the countries that we are fighting, all the while waving our flags chanting "Go USA!".

In my opinion, I believe a TRUE PATRIOT, would be against ANY war that was being fought unless our country was attacked! Also,our Constitution pretty much says the same thing.and a Patriot, wouldn't make enemies with someone because of their political or religious beliefs! Again, I believe our Constitution addresses these issues quite clearly!

We Americans, need to do a lot of soul searching and take a good look at ourselves in the mirror before we start wars and kill innocent people in other countries, just because TPTB in our government tell us it is a necessary evil to protect us, don't you think? I mean, really, who seems to be taking our freedom and liberty away from us??? It isn't too hard to point our fingers at Washington DC now is it? I am more scared of my own government than ANY BOOGIE MAN that the MSM tells me to fear! That's a fact!
edit on 5-7-2012 by seeker1963 because: mistype

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Thanks for posting the link to war on you, that list they have there is in my own humble opinion, extremely accurate.
The PTB do not try and so much disrupt a movement, as own it, that list contains "Leaders" of differing branches of the truth movement, all well connected back to the PTB, all involved in their own little incidents that have helped to divide, derail, denigrate, or flat out destroy, a little piece of it.

People keep saying Alex Jones is not the enemy, i disagree whole heartedly, he is, willingly or not, he has provided the PTB with a wealth of information regarding patriots and people who are concerned with what is happening to them.
Every single IP address of every single visitor is logged in a .GOV databse, personally i think he is more aggressively involved, and is not just being a passive help to the government.

edit on 5-7-2012 by The X because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by seeker1963

That's a fact!

A fact for myself also. I simply have to concur. I
If it weren't for the one who is with me. Even thru the valley of the shadow of death.

edit on 5-7-2012 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by The X
Thanks for posting the link to war on you, that list they have there is in my own humble opinion, extremely accurate.
The PTB do not try and so much disrupt a movement, as own it, that list contains "Leaders" of differing branches of the truth movement, all well connected back to the PTB, all involved in their own little incidents that have helped to divide, derail, denigrate, or flat out destroy, a little piece of it.

People keep saying Alex Jones is not the enemy, i disagree whole heartedly, he is, willingly or not, he has provided the PTB with a wealth of information regarding patriots and people who are concerned with what is happening to them.
Every single IP address of every single visitor is logged in a .GOV databse, personally i think he is more aggressively involved, and is not just being a passive help to the government.

edit on 5-7-2012 by The X because: (no reason given)

So you believe the site is disinformation on disinfo ? If I follow you ?

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by The X

Or perhaps he's just a looney. Okay, he made some pretty decent material, but damn I needed a good rest after listening to him for six months.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   

reply to post by The X

Proof of this please?

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Come to think of it, I've only started chain smoking after discovering Alex Jones.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by FissionSurplus

reply to post by The X

Proof of this please?

On May 22, 2006, it was revealed by investigative reporter Seymour Hersh and Wired magazine that the program involved the NSA setting up splitters to the routing cores of many telecoms companies and to major Internet traffic hubs. These provided a direct connection via an alleged "black room" known as Room 641A. This room allows most U.S. telecoms communications and Internet traffic to be redirected to the NSA. The NSA used them to eavesdrop and order police investigations of tens of thousands of ordinary Americans without judicial warrants. According to a security consultant who worked on the program, "What the companies are doing is worse than turning over records ... they’re providing total access to all the data", and a former senior intelligence official said, "This is not about getting a cardboard box of monthly phone bills in alphabetical order ... the N.S.A. is getting real-time actionable intelligence."

Interesting PDF, start here.

Anybody who is using the internet and not aware of the fact that every single thing you do is being logged into a file of your online activity, is a blind fool who should make themselves more aware of what is really going on.

And it is not just in America, this thing is world wide.
(Use closed captions to translate this video)

Warrantless and illegal surveilance by the NSA on the american people.
Please note this was uploaded in february 2007, 4 processor technology steps, and processing speed has doubled four times since then.

The NSA is not going to say that they are conducting realtime monitoring of all internet traffic, Homeland security will not be telling you if they think you are a "Person of interest", but, OF COURSE they will be monitoring your online presence.

As for alex jones being more involved than people would like to think he is, he was implicated as being involved with STRATCOM, when stratcoms e-mails were hacked, alex jones was discovered to be involved with the organisation.
It is getting increasingly difficult to get google to return relevant search returns regarding this, as if it is being deliberately censored in search returns.
The rule of thumb is, Don't take anyone at their word if they are seen to be implicated.
You have to regard them as being untrustworthy until their actions, prove irrevocably which side of the fence they are on.

A more recent seminar from 2011 on how data is collected and analysed, it is interesting to see the differences that have been made to the way data traffic is collected and how, between 2007 and today.

edit on 6-7-2012 by The X because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by The X

Excellent post.

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

I agree with The X on this one mate. It seems only logical that the majority of sites out there would be monitored through key word filters. Even when it comes to dis-info I've seen some pretty obvious candidates in some of these forums. But none of this phases me, I have no intention of stirring the hornets nest, so I avoid those forums altogether. I just stick with my paranormal/mysterious history stuff!

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 05:09 AM
link   
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stonesplitter
reply to post by randyvs

I agree with The X on this one mate. It seems only logical that the majority of sites out there would be monitored through key word filters. Even when it comes to dis-info I've seen some pretty obvious candidates in some of these forums. But none of this phases me, I have no intention of stirring the hornets nest, so I avoid those forums altogether. I just stick with my paranormal/mysterious history stuff!

I think my opinion may be changing slowly.

top topics

join