It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prof. John Searl on VERITAS Radio | The Man Who Can Save The Planet (for decades!!!)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   
The charade is over. We (the human race) have the technology that can save the planet, and we have had it for decades! It is the same technology that powers most extraterrestrial vehicles and affords them their technological advantages. And no, it was not arrived at by reverse engineering of a downed alien craft. It first became available on the planet through the highly intuitive mind of John Searl many decades ago when he started working on it as early as the age of 14! Please watch this interview on the Veritas Show from 2010: youtu.be... (I know, it is from 2 years ago, but you can then go to searlsolution.com... for more up to date developments). Mel did a phenomenal job with this interview and even though I have not listened to too many of his shows, but with this one he has proven to me to be one of the best "alternative" interviewers in the biz with this one.

Then go over to the websites referenced in it to learn more about the tech and the John Searl himself, including the site for the documentary produced about his life and machine www.johnsearlstory.com... (ala Dr. Burzynski, which is another must watch that shows that the issue of Cancer had been mostly resolved decades ago as well)

Have fun on the path of discovering that every "issue" faced by modern society has been a charade and an illusion fabricated to enslave the consciousness of men and if not by the manipulation of ill intended mass manipulators, would never have arisen. No energy issues, no food issues, no medical issues, no economic issues... and with those NO WAR issue. ALL fabricated. How is that for a good wake up call.
edit on 5-7-2012 by betheflow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   
I totally agree with the idea that the (possible) UFO propulsion tek like implosion/antimatter/antigravity/zero-point.... could be the solution to get cheap and clean if not unlimited energy and save the planet one day.

On the other hand this John Searl guy is not the only one who claims such things. To be honest, after 5 years I'm tired of listening to interviews or radio shows on that matter by now.

Where can I buy his machine? for about... lets say 1000 $.
Ah I see he sells a DVD for 30 bucks. $$\\cha-ching//$$

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   
I'm in the wrong line of work.

I should sell DVDs showing you how to make unbreakable glass, room temperature superconductors, and cold fire.

Didn't work for you? It worked for me - watch the video again and hit the "I believe" button. Mash it like you're playing Smash Brothers and tell your friends about it - see if any of them can buy the DVD and make it work like I did (after all - I've got investors placing their life's savings and retirement packages into my company to bring these products to market that Big Gorilla Glass, Big Copper, and Big Entropy don't want the world to know exist).

Stuff like this makes me a little sick... The things I could do with that kind of capital (legitimate business pursuits) ... yet I could pitch my ideas to people and watch them throw every criticism at me along with the kitchen sink. They spin pure fantasy and have people handing over millions collectively.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aim64C
I'm in the wrong line of work.

I should sell DVDs showing you how to make unbreakable glass, room temperature superconductors, and cold fire.

Didn't work for you? It worked for me - watch the video again and hit the "I believe" button. Mash it like you're playing Smash Brothers and tell your friends about it - see if any of them can buy the DVD and make it work like I did (after all - I've got investors placing their life's savings and retirement packages into my company to bring these products to market that Big Gorilla Glass, Big Copper, and Big Entropy don't want the world to know exist).

Stuff like this makes me a little sick... The things I could do with that kind of capital (legitimate business pursuits) ... yet I could pitch my ideas to people and watch them throw every criticism at me along with the kitchen sink. They spin pure fantasy and have people handing over millions collectively.

Your disbelief is not evidence of something not being real.
Cynicism without discernment is nothing more than wild gesticulations of mental gesture with no real thought behind anything, except the gesture.
As for "cold fire", it exists.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by The X

Your disbelief is not evidence of something not being real.

While a true statement - the proof is in the pudding... or the lack thereof.

Stuff like the OP is suggesting would simply be too powerful to "contain."

Nuclear fission is one of the most powerful processes we have ever uncovered. Look at how well keeping that "under wraps" worked. It 'worked' during World War II with the Manhattan Project - but that lasted only so long as the creation of the first prototypes. After that - the technology and how to utilize it was already being proliferated to other regions of the world and economy.

What the OP is talking about would make fission look like milking a rock.

If I had just one of the dude's reactors (and it functioned) - I could almost literally become my own nation.

Which is why I don't really see much in the way of convincing evidence that such a thing exists.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Google Video Link

amazing work..

there should be more people looking into this..

than simply disbelieving..

after all..

shouldn't there be a scientific approach?

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 02:39 AM
link   
reply to post by reeferman

shouldn't there be a scientific approach?

Yes, there should be. Something Joen Searl knows nothing about....

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by betheflow

Not sure about the rest of the info, but Dr. Burzynski is an incredible example of the lengths government can and will go too to suppress progress, on anything. I linked that vid to someone else that was afraid they had cancer, in a different forum here. I first saw that in a med class I took & it blew me away...not every cover up or conspiracy is baseless.

I have no doubt there are more cases like his...especially with alt energies.

new topics

top topics

join